Do composite charts with hard Neptune and Uranus aspects ever succeed?

September 2, 2021 at 02:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgochaos
Do composite charts with hard Neptune and Uranus aspects ever succeed?
A little background: I’ve been good friends with this person for years. We’ve always flirted back and forth a little, but things have more recently taken a very romantic turn. Our synastry chart is great, and the connection between us is mutual beyond any doubt and goes far beyond just sex and physical attraction. It’s by far the most loving, healing connection I’ve ever experienced with another person, and not healing in the painful sense. It’s like we both see and understand one another’s emotions, pain, traumas, etc. and being that we both have Gemini placements, we also have this intellectual connection that I’ve never found in another person before…like we can discuss anything even if we have different views on it.

The challenges between us aren’t in how we get along, but the fact that we live in two different countries, which is obviously complicated even more by Covid. For quite awhile, we both realize that our time together will likely be visits until things progress further. Both of us have talked about our chart and the willingness we have to overcome obstacles together and wait as long as it takes. Our other “challenge” is that we do tend to get lost in one another and shut the rest of the world out…talking all night when we have to be up early and things like that. I’m not sure if these are those oppositions playing out or if that’s some other energy here.

Is the rest of this chart strong enough to negate our Uranus and Neptune? I should also add…we both have a 4th house Neptune and Uranus in our natal charts as well.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 2, 2021 at 12:22
(Virgo) virgochaos
Whoops, the chart isn’t showing up. Let me see if I can get it to work here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »