Is this a good wedding date?

September 2, 2021 at 00:38 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rarta
Is this a good wedding date?
Hello! My partner and I have been dating for 3.5 years and are setting a goal to marry in 2028, each of our own personal goals considered. I´ve been trying to pick a good date...reading Marriage by The Moon by April Elliott Kent, we fell in love with the idea of a Cancer Moon marriage! We started dating during Taurus Moon and our down-on-luck friends already crash on our place regularly anyway, haha.

I picked the hour when Venus has moved to the 7th house...but taking into account real life technical difficulties, we might even get married when moon, venus, and mars are in the 7th!

I have some concerns though...

1. Neptune, Pluto, and Chiron are in retrograde (so difficult to find a date without any retrograde!). So far I haven´t seen anyone mention anything about those planets in regards to picking a wedding date, but I can´t help but wonder if it really doesn´t matter.

2. Sun and Moon don´t have a particularly strong aspect with each other.

3. Moon, Venus, and Mars are in Cancer. Would that amplify the bad qualities of Cancer in the marriage? Being indirect, holding grudges, moody?

4. Jupiter is in detriment in the sign of Virgo. As Jupiter is about expansion and "blessing"...well, that´s kind of worrisome.

Would this be a good day for a wedding?

Lastly I´m sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, not sure where to post... and thank you for reading to the end!
Hoping to gain some insight about wedding date astrology :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2021 at 22:42
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Rarta
Also the moon will just be entering Cancer that day but in the nakshatra of Pushya ruled by Saturn, Pushya is said to be an excellent nakshatra for many thing except marriage.

The conjunction of Venus ,Mars and Ketu is somewhat unsettling imo,if you do indeed decide to go with this date they definitely should not be in the 7th or 8th house from the ascendant.
September 6, 2021 at 22:16
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste assuming the charts have been matched by a reputable astrologer there are many factors to consider when fixing an auspicious date to marry:
Thursdays, fridays and mondays are said to be favorable in general.
Avoid Tuesdays and Saturdays, Sundays are middling.

Wed during the day hours not near sunset or nighttime
Venus should not be debilitated or combust

Moon should be in the waxing phase but not on the 6th and 8th days of the moon.
Avoid the dark moon day or full moon day.

The 7th house from the ascendant should be free of any planet and Mars should not be in the 8th and Venus should definitely not be in the 6th

Also avoid the respective Chandra ashtama phases for each person (don´t have the marriage when the moon is in the 8th from your moon or when your partner has the moon in the 8th from his moon).

This is all based on jyotish btw...
Since you are wisely fixing a date so far in advance you can easily find a time span that is auspicious for marriage (with a little research of course!!)
🙏🕉
September 2, 2021 at 00:41
(Cancer) Rarta
The wedding date and time I picked:
Login
(Log in)
September 2, 2021 at 00:40
(Cancer) Rarta
My chart:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »