Relationships

August 26, 2021 at 14:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Relationships
Hey, if any of you have time and taste, could you please write me.

Why the fuck i have never felt deeply conncected to anyone in my life ?

I mean friends, family, girlfriends - never felt like i belong with those people,
i can say i love and loved few people in my life but still, i feel like different breed, like nobody is there for me for life or i am never there for anybody for their life.

I feel like i was made to not be settled. Just move forward and never stop.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 28, 2021 at 10:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » JessSezItSoftly
:15: thanks for advice
August 28, 2021 at 05:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I do mean this in the nicest way, but, you are still pretty young yet... you dont necessarily need to be tied down to anyone right now or previously... Maybe you just love living life and enjoy it all moments after moment... maybe itll take a soulmate before you get attached to someone , and that´s okay.

I think that as long as you´re upfront at the beginning of any type of relationship you wanna try, just enjoy the experience and see what you learn... no commitments, no pressure.
August 27, 2021 at 06:42
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
I just fall inlove too easily :61:
August 27, 2021 at 06:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi » goldenlion32
ye, i agree

August 27, 2021 at 03:40
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hmm. I use sidereal too.. I think it could be your Moon square Venus, in my opinion. That aspect can cause stress and complications when it comes to your relationships and/or social life. This aspect just generally shows some grief or negativity pertaining to females in your life or the mother...

Anyway just my two cents. :29:
August 26, 2021 at 20:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Maybe your Pluto in Sagittarius in the 1st house constantly changing in adventures, exploration, and need for speed. Lilith in Sagittarius is kind of free spirit and doesn’t always like to be tied down in romantic/sexual relationships.
Uranus in Aquarius is a bit eccentric and in the 3rd house disconnects and a freedom fighter, more eccentric.
Moon square Uranus is always kind of do your own thing and not be too emotionally attached, push and pull with women and maybe for a minute, but I changed my mind.
Saturn/Moon in Taurus gives you that feeling of being the loner, I have this myself, and usually is the most painful placement there is, and often restrictions from the paternal and maternal family sides at some point.
Might be also searching for perfectionism in relationships as well with Sun in Virgo and Mercury in Virgo in the 9th since it deals with your value system, morals, ethics, beliefs systems, theories, concepts, and ideas.
Perhaps more of pure person to some degree, just depends on how you use your Virgo in negative or positive ways. But should be good for career.
August 26, 2021 at 20:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Joanna Suzanne
Yeh, true, its not like people dont like me, they actually do but i just run away after a certain time .... Not that they bore me or anything. It just feels natural to move on to the next and next and never stay, i think i dont want to be bound to anyone or anything - just to my feeling of freedom and joy

Also i love how all use tropical placidus :D

sidereal with whole sign seem more my jamm but any advice is good.
August 26, 2021 at 20:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » s81
yeh one day i hope ill travel the whole world :15:
August 26, 2021 at 20:05
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I used to feel like this, when I was younger.

It took some time, but by trying new things and meeting as many people as possible I discovered what I like and what I want, then started to connect more with people and made meaningful connections that I truly do not want to loose. Now some friendships matter.

This feeling of disconnection can have something to do with avoidant attachment style, it used to be in my case, although it was hard to admit.

I recommend travelling and meeting people from different places.
August 26, 2021 at 18:03
(Taurus) s81
I see, Moon conjunct Saturn, both in square to a retrograde Venus that rules the Descendant, ASC in Scorpio conjunct to Mars in 29 degrees and Chiron, also with Pluto conjunct Lilith in 1st house, South Node in 3rd house, IC in Piscis, IC´s rulers (Jupiter and Neptune) retrograde and in square to each other, etc. You can read more about all that things, but in general I think it matches what you describe pretty well about you, the people around you and your interaction with them.

May be the way out to turn the tables in your life is your 9th house, what you think? With the Sun and Mercury strong in domicile (and ruling your MC) with both in trine to Jupiter, with the North Node there, plus Venus, and your Lot of Fortune conjunct to it´s cusp in Leo. So, did you tried travelling? Experiencing other cultures, meeting totally different people, enabling yourself the chance of may be living in other place, etc. Looking at your chart, it seems to me that´s a very direct way to achieve what I guess you are looking for. After all, the archetype of the 9th house (analog to Sagittarius) is "the explorer".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »