Asteroid Karma in Synastry?

August 18, 2021 at 05:35 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Ksuwaves
Asteroid Karma in Synastry?
What does it mean if someone’s asteroid Karma conjunct my Moon at the same degree? Does anyone has this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 26, 2021 at 08:47
(Pisces) Cind » Ksuwaves
It´s okay I am happy to help. No nothing to do with mother or anything like that. My karma is my 9th House and his moon is in his 3rd House. You know when you never properly date someone but they´re always there and everyone knows you both have feelings. He moved away to university so I was heartbroken and then other things happened but I think because it was 3rd and 9th House it was kind of about the distance.

But ye definitely no hard feelings now. I don´t know what happened in our past lives but for me it was really hard.
August 26, 2021 at 02:11
(Aries) Ksuwaves » Cind
Thanks you for sharing your experience on this. It’s good to know how it was from the Karma person perspective.. Sorry to hear it was a painful experience but it’s good you guys became friends. I hope it’s ok if I ask, Were the issues between you guys related to some trauma about Mother / nurturing or childhood, like those that traditionally associated with a Moon? Uphhh, I can imagine, my Mars is also in Aries 😉.
August 20, 2021 at 09:11
(Pisces) Cind
My karma was conjunct someone´s Moon when I was younger, he was my first love and that shit hurt for like 3 years :61: I don´t know how he felt being the moon person but his Moon is in Aries so I guess he wasn´t that bothered haha now we´re friends so I guess the karma has been cleared.

Also my sisters Mars is conjunct my Karma and I swear the lesson for me is to learn to deal with her anger. It´s in Aries so I guess you can only imagine :37:
August 20, 2021 at 00:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Ksuwaves
Some interesting stuff here...especially how the composite Karma does echo the various elements of the synastry aspect.

Personally, I don´t really deal with any other "types" of charts except for the Navamsa chart. No draconic or "persona" charts for me, especially when doing synastry. I just feel like it´s too much information, and becomes like white noise after a while. But that´s just me. At any rate, I can´t really answer your question regarding draconic/natal connections, due to my lack of knowledge about the subject.

Another thing too...you´ve probably already done this, but don´t forget to give the proper weight to Saturn, Pluto, and the nodes when determining the karmic "hotspots" in your relationship. The asteroid Karma may reinforce the themes stated by those planets/points, or add another layer of nuance or detail to those placements.

What I´m trying to say is that the asteroid karma (in my opinion) is more of a supporting player to the bigger, broader karmic statements of Saturn, Pluto, and the nodes...
August 19, 2021 at 20:26
(Aries) Ksuwaves » fishscales
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation on this! I personally could never find anything on the internet that would explain how Karma plays in synastry. So I really appreciate you answering. I did check the composite and the Karma also falls in the 12th house in the sign of Pisces, conjuncts AC at 1d (also in Pisces) and Mercury (in Aries) at 3 d! So, the themes of 12th/Pisces, 1st house and a Mercury again.. Interestingly, his SN is in Pisces also which makes me wonder if this may indicate some past life connection that brings karma issues between us in this life? Also his draconic Moon is in Gemini (like my Natal), draconic AC conjunct my Natal AC at 6d; and the most strange thing I think is that his draconic Karma (with a conjunction to DC) conjunct my natal Karma (that is also in conjunction to DC) at 2 degrees… like wow. Could this mean something significant?
August 18, 2021 at 12:38
(Pisces) fishscales
You do well to ask.

Karma is the asteroid I pay attention to the most, except perhaps for Chiron.

Obviously, there is going to be some kind of karmic link between you and the other person specifically involving lunar (moon) issues, such as your emotions, mother, family, or home in general.

The conjunction takes place in the sign of Gemini, so communication with the other person regarding your emotions, mother, family, or home (lunar issues) may be the issue at hand.

The conjunction takes place in the 12th house, which could muddy things up quite a bit. How and where this karma plays out may be difficult to put your finger on, since it may be manifesting itself below the level of conscious awareness, ie, in the subconscious.

I would say it would be wise to keep communication about lunar issues completely aboveboard, and avoid all secrecy about said issues. This may help the karma play out and possibly resolve itself, as opposed to staying buried in the 12th.

The 12th house is also a house of confinement, so there could be some karma involving some type of confinement, possibly, but not neccesarily, physical. There are obviously many forms of confinement.

Moon rules the first house of your chart, so the karma at play may also involve your self expression and how you present yourself to the world.

Maybe try an internet search on the synastry aspect to get some more info.

Another interesting thing to do with the asteroid Karma is run a composite chart, and see where it falls in the context of the relationship as a whole. Sometimes it´s composite placement echoes one, or even both, of the synastry placements/aspects.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »