I keep getting sucked back in.. I´ve never felt like this. What is it with us? Karmic in a good way or way bad?

January 8, 2019 at 03:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RACHELLE_R82
I keep getting sucked back in.. I´ve never felt like this. What is it with us? Karmic in a good way or way bad?
I´ve been with this man about a year and am faithful and know he has not been. At the start I knew he wasn´t and told myself give him 1 year to figure it out and I´ll be where I´m supposed to be. Now it´s about that time and he´s changed in some ways but we both now have trust issues and I miscarried in Aug-2018 which brought up a huge head butting battle because I was feeling lost and alone. Our Moons are square and Venus but there is just some thing I cannot just walk away from like my past long term relationships. I would love to know why it´s such a different feeling with this guy. Also my last pregnancy was 12 years ago by my ex that I wasn´t able to keep due to chronic health/pain diseases and had to terminate my pregnancy which was a traumatic, unforgettable, heartbreaking time but I think I´m cursed in the motherhood department in my Natal chart and past karmic bloodline situations. I´ve always felt that way..
Any insight is appreciated and highly respected. Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 9, 2019 at 15:23
(Sagittarius) 1davidsky » ladylight
you seem to answer your own question like you know it´s not a healthy relationship for you but you can´t escape and astrologically in terms of synastry he "owns you" - his Pluto in your first and on your AC, his Sun, Mars and Venus (holy moly) all in your 8th house and that Uranus conjunct Mars you guys probably love at first site? We could go on and on about the synastry but I think what you need (I´ve been there, I know) is extrication which will involve letting this go stopping the obsession SOO much easier said than done and this is about as intense a Plutonic Themed relationship as I´ve seen in a synastry chart. So mainly this should be about lessons learned surely karmic relationship for sure that doesn´t mean lifelong relationship think life lesson relationship. I´ll link a Youtube Video by Jewell maybe see if that resonates?
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 9, 2019 at 10:42
(Taurus) heresmd » LB33
You know, not all squares means bad. So:) thank you.
February 9, 2019 at 10:40
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
I just see too many squares in there, and not enough harmony, im certain there are better matches synastry wise for you, but if your willing to try, i wish best of luck :15:
February 9, 2019 at 10:36
(Taurus) heresmd » LB33
Yes i know. When we were together um i was planning to leave university and work in his own job w him. But then we broke up and i see smt clear:) Im not going to let this happen. And he will learn to support me about this situations. Maybe yes, its hard. But hard aspects dont says “dont work on it,just leave” i think astrology says “ if u see smt wrong and hard, work hard for fix these issues/situations” and so, i believe our charts. I trust his love and my love. We will see.
February 9, 2019 at 10:32
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
He can hold you back from pursuing your career aims too, his saturn in your 10th, puts restraint on your career progression
February 9, 2019 at 10:26
(Cancer) LB33 » LB33
I thought it was strange because he has venus in taurus which is loyal, so I take that back sorry.

its his finacial situation and others getting in the way,

regardless of all this I dont think it will last
February 9, 2019 at 10:23
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
8th is other peoples money too, so yea most likely that, and some truths why hes not with you that hasnt told you related to this maybe
February 9, 2019 at 10:20
(Taurus) heresmd » LB33
So it doesnt mean hes cheated me or he will be. The only problem we have is his financial issues bout his family. So, cant be this?
February 9, 2019 at 10:19
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
his neptune is square your mercury, neptune puts clouds in front of peoples eyes, its planet of deception, so he is or has been not telling you the truth regarding 8th house matters
February 9, 2019 at 10:16
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
its says in that paragraph share innermost thought, thats not gonna happen with you two because your thoughts are your mercurys which are both in square aspect
February 9, 2019 at 10:12
(Taurus) heresmd » LB33
First of all i dont see anything about “cheat” in this aspect, here some information about partners neptune falls 8th house in capricorn;
Neptune in Capricorn in the 8th house

Here there is a tendency to try to remain completely functional and rational during traumas and trials without letting inner fears and emotions out both partners may be reluctant to express the depth of their emotions to each other or the effects that such traumas have on their perception of the world around them this is an area where both must learn to share their inner most thoughts with each other and learn to open up without fear of losing control of the situation. This may take some time for both to do but it will be deeply rewarding once they are able to express these tightly suppressed fears and emotions.
So, ? Wheres the “cheating things” lol
February 9, 2019 at 10:08
(Taurus) heresmd » DelphicSibyl
Thank you for this explanation. I got you rn. :)) idk. I know that we have a past life experience which is not ended in a good way. So we are here rn to fix that problems. I see potential for this. Idk.. I trust my love and his love...
February 9, 2019 at 10:05
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
hes not worth it, his neptune in your 8th shows he could cheat on you anytime, you love him becausd your sun is right by his venus, so i know who chasing who, and I would advise you dont bother.

mercury square mercury, is the conversations aint good anyway, his saturn is square your mercury so trying to tell him stuff will be difficult, neptune square saturn whats good about that aspect ?
February 9, 2019 at 09:57
(Taurus) heresmd » LB33
Excuse me but i think its not enough to say “its not going to last, move on” lol. The whole chart has potential. Not perfect but worth fighting for. Because with the neptune square saturn and other karmic aspects shows that we have to pass this test. In the past life we faced the similiar issues. And if we look at the whole chart we can see that theres a potential for fix these issues, sir.
February 9, 2019 at 09:47
(Cancer) LB33 » heresmd
You have venus square uranus unstable relationship, in the chart with the guy you claim to be your soulmate, its not going to last with that aspect, meaning hes not your soulmate. you can safely move on,

his neptune/uranus is unexpected deciet making square to your mercury ie your mind, so hes also not a trustworthy partner anyway
February 9, 2019 at 03:22
(Sagittarius) DelphicSibyl » heresmd
You´re welcome heresmd. Because of those forthcoming Saturn&Pluto transits I was particularly focusing on his 2nd/8th Cancer/Capricorn houses/signs axis, with 3 personal planets in Cancer, two of them Moon &Mercury in 2nd, and then the less personal ones, Uranus and Neptune in 8th. Also affected by those transits is Jupiter/Libra/4th.
2nd house: it doesn´t regard only to one´s own money, valuables, possessions and resources (“what I have”, which follows the initial 1st house of “who I am”) earned directly through one´s own work, efforts and talents. It also describes what values the person has, what they hold dear as much as, maybe more in some cases, than their jewellery and material possessions. Your boyfriend values are about his family and his hometown community, represented by that 2nd hse Moon in Cancer with Mercury – not only he feels strongly about his values, he also reasons them strongly . When I said about traditional values I was referring mainly to the above elements in his chart. These values are also further supported and reinforced by his Jupiter/Libra/4th hse and Venus/Taurus/11th. I think you can now join the dots yourself about that “traditional in a good way”.
Unlike your boyfriend, there many people who do not have a positive experience of their home/town/country so they probably end up either feeling permanently alienated if they can´t move far away, and/or with also different values; also there are other people who may have strong feelings for family and country heritage but not a rational one and end up with unbalanced and toxic behaviours.
Going back to the transits of Saturn and Pluto I think you can join the dots again and understand better my comments about the shredder. I mean you have already had a taste with the break up of your relationship.

8th house: again it doesn´t regard just to the family inheritance of money and property, or receiving from others not-earned riches. Some meanings also refers to other inheritances: like for instance complicated issues that parents, grandparents etc have ongoing from the past, unresolved disputes, which will come to affect also one´ own life. His Uranus and Neptune in 8th could mean a big intrigue, complexity and taboo in the lives of his family/ancestors that potentially might affect his life. Again you have to join the dots, and in this case it might be difficult even for you to do so as I think your boyfriend may have a great dislike and confusion to talk about this matters because they are possibly unclear to him too. Again those two transits- S and U will do some visible “shredding”, and then maybe you might gather more insight and understanding as to why he broke up with you.
On the plus side even nasty transiting planets eventually move on : )

Again I wish you well
February 3, 2019 at 07:27
(Taurus) heresmd » DelphicSibyl
First of all thank you so much for your answer. But theres one thing that i didnt get clearly. By sayin “His natal chart speak loudly in a good way of traditional values all around with its prevalence of Capricorn-Cancer, Jupiter Libra 4th, etc and it looks like they are going to be put through a shredder.” what did you mean idk why but i couldnt understand it:( can you give more details about it? Thank you..
February 3, 2019 at 02:38
(Sagittarius) DelphicSibyl » heresmd
Hi heresmd

I will start with the bad news. Saturn and Pluto soon will start actioning a lot of his natal planets by conjuction, square and opposition and put to the test many of his values and beliefs among other things. I am afraid it might be quite harsher than Saturn transit in 7th. He possibly already knows the trouble that will hit his life and he broke up because he wants to protect you and find it difficult to talk about it and doesn´t want you to see him at his most vulnerable. His natal chart speak loudly in a good way of traditional values all around with its prevalence of Capricorn-Cancer, Jupiter Libra 4th, etc and it looks like they are going to be put through a shredder. I want to be wrong about this, because more or less at the same time Uranus will start transiting in Taurus actioning in both your charts. As you know Uranus is the planet of surprises and sudden plot twists sometimes positively life changing.

You are both still quite young and there are many strong synastry connections between your 5th of love and 11th of friendship houses. Your Aries Venus opposition to his Libra Jupiter is a formidable asset and channel of communication to discuss your troubles and differences - and there are a few- through the ages and how to move forward. His strong 11th Taurus Venus could potentially act as a classic rock of a friend in your 12th when transits move its troubled water. There are many more connections and you seem fully aware of them and of the fact that this is a relationship In trouble but surely worth fighting for (perfect description of Venus in Aries!).

I wish you well 🙂💕
February 2, 2019 at 18:08
(Taurus) heresmd » ladylight
Oh! Sorry, i was looking wrong place.. thank you for your answers!
February 2, 2019 at 18:05
(Sagittarius) ladylight » heresmd
Look at the solar return chart on this website for 2019. Your Jupiter in your Solar return chart is in your 7th house.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

What chart are you looking at?
February 2, 2019 at 17:53
Thank you so much for your answer! But in my solar return pluto,saturn and south node(all of them retrograde in capricorn) in seventh house conjuncting with each other. It makes me nervous. But i think you say everythings will be ok. So im confused when saturn and pluto is involved..
February 2, 2019 at 17:51
Your solar return for 2019 starts in May. Jupiter is in you 7th house for your solar return, relationships will get a lot better.
February 2, 2019 at 17:40
I believe he does love you. You do love each other but your Venus falls in is 12th house. He has a hard time trusting you and the relationship. 12th house don´t allow us to see things as clearly. Everything tends to be so mystical and out of the ordinary. However, with Saturn transiting his 7th house he´s trying to find something solid and real that feels more tangible.

His Saturn sextiles your moon so there is hope. Your Saturn however, squares his Cancer moon. Some signs are better able to handle squares to their moon if they have Saturn aspects to their natal moon in their natal chart or they have a Capricorn moon. He doesn´t have Saturn aspects to his natal Moon. So that Saturn energy coming from you is hard for him to deal with.

He does have Neptune and Uranus opposition his moon in his natal chart. He probably need emotional freedom every now and then to access his own emotions. It´s also possible he doesn´t trust his own emotions. He is constantly going through emotional upheavals.

Cancer moons are so sensitive and they tend to go into their shell when hurt. Your Saturn may tend to unintentionally hurt is feelings a lot. Your Saturn also square is Mercury. He probably think you don´t respect or value is opinion. Your Mercury square each other Mercury, so when problems arise it´s difficult to communicate and fix the problem.

Your Aries Mercury wants instant fix while is Cancer Mercury shutdown. His Cancer Mercury needs time to digest the hurt and nurture themselves before opening up. But your Saturn squaring is Cancer Mercury and Cancer Moon that´s tough. He is always going to feel hurt by you. You´re going to feel like you´re constantly walking on egg shells around him. Your Scorpio Moon trine his Cancer Sun so there is hope. Just be patient and give him some space to process his feelings. Use your Scorpio instincts to navigate the relationship.
February 2, 2019 at 16:20
22 june 1993 , 05:03 Turkey/Gaziantep
February 2, 2019 at 16:16
It´s easier for me if you share his date and time of birth.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »