Odd matching from my view. Would like clarification.

January 8, 2019 at 03:35 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) BrianW
Odd matching from my view. Would like clarification.
I have recently heard of the ills of Mars in Aries not be terribly loyal partners unless they meet someone better than them in their own view and it percolated my senses to know more. I have Mars in Leo and Venus in Leo. I have always felt odd about other Sun signs of Water and Earth and found that I´m all jumbled up and not just my water sign. I would like a bit more clarity on my Mars and Venus as well as why for some reason I want to be more dominant than what a Cancerian would be perceived as from what I have known if anyone would like to help me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2019 at 04:50
(Cancer) BrianW » JupiterCreation
Thank you for your response Jupiter. It at times gets difficult for instance with the platonic love but other than that nothing. I have friends of all types but know I will only have a handful of truly close friends in my life, and although I am a good debater and can see both sides of an argument I often can be too sharp with people at times and it wrecks them completely and I just move on to the next debate without a care or consideration of that person even if I try to because I can see both sides of the argument but not the people.
September 13, 2019 at 23:17
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
mars is the planet that show us our anger, is our drive and how we get things done and venus is how we value, express ourselves and how we view love, our style etc.. of course that aspects that are made will show us more details about those subjects as well the sign and house position.
venus conjun mars in 11house, this house talks about friends, groups, is the aquarius house so we have aquarius theme there.
venus in 11 could give u artistic friends , all type of friends, friends with style, u may have a lot of connections from many groups, in love maybe u get a lot of platonic love.
Mars in 11, mars is energy so in 11 house in this social house maybe u are very enthusiastic in engage in activities, maybe cooperation isn´t your strong trait but u definitively is up to help a friend when they need. It´s also shows that u could be a good argumentative person.
mars conjun venus in leo square pluto, respect and loyalty could be a crucial thing to you when come to close relationships.
i hope this was helpfull :1:
January 8, 2019 at 04:12
(Cancer) BrianW » arrowhorse
Thank you very much for the answer. I will have to look into Gemini Ascendant.
January 8, 2019 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A Mars Venus conjunction in dominating Leo plus Mars square Pluto incline you to want to be in control when it comes to sex.

You have a chart that indicates you get along better with women than you do with men.

You might marry a woman with a Gemini Ascendant.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »