Pluto house 1 and childbirth

August 11, 2021 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Astrooo
Pluto house 1 and childbirth
Hello everyone,

I have observed that many people with Pluto house 1 have experienced difficult childbirth.
Have you also noticed this on the themes you have studied?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 20, 2022 at 20:18
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Hi Astrooo,

I have Pluto in my first house, but there is nothing I can contribute to this discussion in this context. However, there is another thing that came to my mind as I was reading all the comments.

My child has Mercury in the first house in the fiery sign of Leo in conjunction with the AC. The funny thing is that during the birth and shortly after I got into an argument with my doctor. When I think about that today, it makes me laugh. I guess not many women get into a discussion at a moment like this.

Feel free to delete this post if you feel that it is too far from the topic.
May 20, 2022 at 19:00
(Capricorn) sullenxx » Astrooo
That was very insightful. I resonate with that so much. Thank you so much for that, that was awesome.
I have found that my 8th house Lilith placement is dark. It´s one of the aspects in my chart that I´m exploring right now. You definitely hit the nail on the head with that part of the transformations/fear of transformations.
May 20, 2022 at 17:07
(Virgo) Astrooo » sullenxx
Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

Regarding a heart defect, you must first look at the natal sun and the sign of Leo.

Applied to your chart we see that your sun H2 (the body we have) capricorn (incarnation) opposed to your black moon H8 which hates and is fascinated by all transformations.

You are a female person with a very powerful Animus (your male part).
and Animus rhymes with Phalus (in the symbolic sense = power = it resonates with Pluto to your ASC)

The great challenge ...at the heart of your life... seems to be:

1/ to manage to accept the inevitable transformations that life brings us

2/ understand that real power (the power of the life = the Love) is always hidden, certainly not erected like a symbolic Phalus

3/ work on your fear of transformation, especially your relationship to motherhood (becoming a Mother, while remaining a Woman - Lover)

think about that vital transformation like the beating of a heart in systole-diastole.
When the heart stops its transformation (its body (your Sun H2 ?) which contracts - retracts), it dies and we with it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 20, 2022 at 15:28
(Cancer) GreenMoon
I have Pluto in the 4th house and before my mom gave birth, in her 6th month of pregancy they told her i m dead. but i was not because she felt i was moving. Stupid doctors.
May 20, 2022 at 06:32
(Aquarius) Catch-22
My second son got Pluto in first house, conjunct ascendant (orb 0°33) and he was born on 8th months. During the delivery, the nurse suddenly said: doctor, the heart tone is becoming faint which was the signal to push the hell out of her like she never pushed before. He lived though and has become a smart and witty boy.

Sagittarius ASC (sid)
May 20, 2022 at 04:47
(Aries) diavolul
Scorpio ascendants and Pluto in first I´ve seen it in so many messed up lived, that I would say it would bring bad karma that only maybe them can get through.
May 20, 2022 at 01:07
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Amazing thread, seems to be something to it. My brother has pluto in the first and he was a c-section due to some problem. I have a scorpio stellium and had a c-section due to toxemia.
May 19, 2022 at 20:51
(Capricorn) sullenxx
Hello,

I am a scorpio rising with pluto in my 1st house, also conjunct my ascendant.
I was born by induction due to my mother having preeclampsia. I had to be incubated afterwards due to having a heart defect. I haven´t studied this, but I have heard about this being a theme also for those with pluto in 1H. Just sharing my own experience.

in my own childbirth 2 out of 3 times i struggled with too much blood loss.
May 19, 2022 at 15:20
(Virgo) Astrooo » CherAlex
Thank you for your answer.

I also note that you have Mars close to the ascendant
in symbolism, it represents a "violent" birth = forceps birth, pain for the mother and the child, etc.
your Mars is retrogade = long labor, because you would prefer to stay quiet in your mother´s womb? ^^
Especially with Mars in H12 scorpion.

Warning: this is just an interpretation, absolutely not a certainty.
May 19, 2022 at 15:08
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Dunn89
Yes you´re right :15: :78: you should check my ashtakvarga post.
May 19, 2022 at 08:59
(Aries) CherAlex
Maybe I have bingo, because in the first house I have Pluto, Chiron, Lilith, Asc in Scorpio. My mother went into labor for more than one day, and while she was in the maternity ward, she constantly joked with the nurses in order to endure the pain. She did not have a cesarean. But it seems to me that in the future I will do a caesarean section because of my small body structure or I will persuade my husband for surrogate motherhood.
January 4, 2022 at 02:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Taxi-araxi
It’s your placement. I m also Scorpio rising and Pluto in first house and had different kind of unusual things happened at my birth. It can also be that there was war or the baby was too late, too early, something that damages or stresses the mother and makes it unusual.
January 4, 2022 at 00:08
(Virgo) LotusStar
I know someone else with a very difficult birth that almost died and had the cord around neck. He doesn’t have Pluto in first but he has Moon in 8th in Aries opposite Pluto.
January 3, 2022 at 23:58
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi » Dilanakia
hi im here a scorpio rising and pluto first house hahahah what a luck
when I was born I was blue nearly choked my the navel cord
does this has to do with my placements or my mothers according to ur text
I know that there are more influences etc probably
January 3, 2022 at 23:51
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi

I have pluto in first house anxiety level up

when I was born my moms navel cord was about my neck which made me choke and born blue
but here I am alive tho!!
hoping I am not getting a trauma for birth giving I do really want children
January 3, 2022 at 22:53
(Scorpio) Kisses
My mom has Pluto in 4th House and she was pronounced dead at birth 😱
January 3, 2022 at 22:51
(Pisces) Starryeye
Wow i never thought about this but i remember 1 or 2 times my mum mentioning she had near death experience after i was born. She said because of low on iron she passed out when she wanted to feed me the first day and nurses had to take her upsidown because apparently she needed some shake up on the brain. Thats intresting but creepy.i have scorpio rising. Pluto on the 1st.
January 3, 2022 at 14:30
(Capricorn) Mariló
En mi experiencia tiene más que ver con planetas en la casa 12. He visto casos donde plutón esta en distintos sectores, pero han nacido por cesarea y lo que tienen en común es casa 12 con más de un planeta.
December 25, 2021 at 08:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia
This is so accurate. All the Scorpio risings especially and Pluto in the first experiences something unusual or dangerous for the mother when the Pluto kid is arriving. All my Scorpio asc people had that with their mother. I suggest you watch soul navigation - Scorpio rising on you tube
December 24, 2021 at 17:49
(Virgo) Astrooo » shopkins
thank you all for your testimonials and merry christmas
December 24, 2021 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user shopkins, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Pluto conjunct my ascendant and while my actual birth went well, I almost died due to an issue during my mother’s third trimester!
December 17, 2021 at 04:47
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: in Fall in :176: in the 1st-house; I tried to hold my breath at birth so I was rushed to an incubator, only one parent´s story, my birth was a climax of spite and slander for them!
December 16, 2021 at 14:50
(Pisces) TexasPisces
I have Pluto in the first house. I have two children and relatively speaking, both births were easy and uneventful. The first was three weeks late! That wasn’t fun. The second was very fast. Hope that helps.
December 15, 2021 at 14:58
(Pisces) Dunn89 » Sunnyshadow
4th and 10th house represents your parents, so 4th house from the 4th is the 7th, so mother of your mother and 4th house from the 10th is the 1st which is the mother of your father. (usually) I learned it from KRS Astrology and seemed to make a lot of sense.
December 15, 2021 at 13:25
(Libra) celestialbody22
Wow, this is interesting. I was born with Pluto in 1st Scorpio.

I will ask my mother about my birth, but having given birth myself... I had a very chaotic pregnancy. My daughter was almost born 10/12/15 having had a due date of 11/29/15. I was given so many drugs to slow down my contractions. Spent 9 days in the hospital. Was released at 5 centimeters dilated on 10/21 the day before my 25th birthday (10/22). On the day of her birth 11/3/15 I was woken up by a squirrel. A squirrel literally clung to my window screen (I have pictures). Within half hour I was fully dilated, got to the hospital at 12:34 pm and gave birth at 1:04pm. I was also cut and didnt give birth in a delivery room (it was a testing room). I was in labor for like 20 days LOL and pushed for only 10 minutes.

She came before my baby shower. On the day of my baby shower, I could not bring her because I had to go back to the hospital with her to due jaundice. It was wild.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »