Clinginess in natal

August 11, 2021 at 11:23 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Clinginess in natal
As a Sagittarius sun with an Aquarius moon, I am supposed to be very independant, free spirited and emotionally detached. I have never related to this description in my relationship. I am very independant, that’s true and everybody’s telling me this. But I am very deeply attached to people too and super demonstrative with my lovers. To the point some of them told me that I was clingy. What placement in my chart can point this clinginess ?
Thank you !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2021 at 22:27
(Taurus) s81 » Hellomidnightlovers
Wow, that´s huge coming from a fellow Aquarius Moon! The closer to me to a be an sponge is when I wear a t-shirt of Sponge Bob (formal occasions only).

What you said made me check your chart again, since being extra empathic is very very maternal in fact. The Moon conjunct North Node (both in 4th house) could be an explanation but it seemed to me not enough, so I looked again and there it is, the Haumea partile conjunction with your Ascendant, both in trine with your Moon explains a lot more what you describe.
August 12, 2021 at 21:10
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers » s81
Thank you for your answer !
Yes I feel quite intense in my emotions. And I am very empathic toward the emotions of other people, to the point I can cry with them, or be extremely happy if they are. I feel like a sponge (which is odd when we see the lack of water in my birth chart).
August 12, 2021 at 21:05
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers » JayJayAstrology
That’s very interesting thank you ! I never paid attention to my south node conjunct Chiron !
August 12, 2021 at 02:51
(Taurus) s81
"I am very deeply attached to people too and super demonstrative"

Moon conjunction (partile I guess) with North Node (which expands) and both in trine with Mars in Gemini. That talks about an intensely expressive emotional world.
August 11, 2021 at 17:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I do find Sagittarians to be quite demonstrative and loving - maybe overly independent and a little head strong - but warm, and loving. Aquarius Moon is mentally-oriented is all - sort of in the head - dreaming/thinking. When we fall in love - we all feel attached, bonded - we might show it in different ways, but that is the nature of love.

Clingy? Well, Pluto in Scorpio. Scorpio can be overly bonded - too enmeshed in the other. Thin boundaries. You are here to remedy that - to be more independent in relationships. Could be that South Node in Leo - conjunct chiron in Cancer is also part of it - because you played roles that didn´t fit you in your last life - so it left you feeling like you can´t be yourself - or need a lot of affirmation and recognition from others. Libra Co-ASC probably contributes. I´d point to these. I think you are looking for your true self in this lifetime. If you feel seen by your partner, perhaps you feel dependent upon them to fulfill that need?

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 11, 2021 at 16:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I am afraid to do a complete "Extended" search on a birth-time that ends in a zero! :160: has to be up to something! Very Creative!
August 11, 2021 at 12:41
(Pisces) Cind
Moon is in your 4th House and it´s sextile Venus. You have Virgo Rising which are natural care takers. Your 7th House is in Pisces and ruler is in your 4th so when one on one you probably like to look after the other person and spend time at home with them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »