Automatic Ideal partner discovery based on astrology

August 11, 2021 at 10:25 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cubic
Automatic Ideal partner discovery based on astrology
https://aaps.space/type-of-spouse/

Thought it´s not bad, it´s not totally wrong, they got a lot right. What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2021 at 21:22
(Taurus) nutelina
Sounds like a lot of Virgo thinking haha

Just make a formula haha
August 11, 2021 at 19:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Really didn´t describe the men very accurately in mine. Maybe had a few things right, but a lot of wrong stuff.
August 11, 2021 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Click on the year on the top of the right side .
Good-luck :75:
August 11, 2021 at 15:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Catch-22
haha.
August 11, 2021 at 14:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Catch-22
Most of these computer reads just spit out the interpretations of all the various aspects, some of which may be contradictory...they don´t synthesize...

Still, I´d be curious to take it, just for fun...

But is there any way around the arrow nonsense on the calendar? It starts at 2021...I´d be here all day scrolling back to 1972...

Tried to input birthdate directly into the field, but it wouldn´t let me..
August 11, 2021 at 14:08
(Leo) cubic » Catch-22
The yoni stuff is pure amusement park. For most women it showed small organ size of partner, and some of them I know personally have confidently commented otherwise on the occasion.

Regardless of the Arranged Marriage sections and the Yoni sections, which I can´t take seriously, I thought the keywords for the partner behavioral descriptions are fairly accurate for the people/couples I know well.
August 11, 2021 at 14:02
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » JayJayAstrology
Must be the astrological millenium bug :61:

Besides, which 66 year old let their parents choose their spouse? :75:
August 11, 2021 at 14:01
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » cubic
Plus my wife is supposed to have, and I quote: "The breasts are average in size", while only a sentence later, and I quote again: "your wife will have shrunken breasts which are bit small in size." I don´t even comment the Yoni part. You have my birth date and I don´t think it´s appropriate to comment...

The chemistry: 2 say bad, 2 very good.

Nope, not accurate at all. OK, we have a rough time but she´s still my wife...
August 11, 2021 at 11:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree with you Jay Jay
August 11, 2021 at 11:47
(Leo) cubic
Haha, the arranged marriage stuff is cultural, because it´s based on Vedic astrology. It doesn´t apply much to most of us here I guess. I´d ignore it.

Jay Jay: Yup, seen it.
August 11, 2021 at 11:42
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I got a 100% chance my marriage is arranged by my parents... --> trash bin
August 11, 2021 at 11:26
(Libra) leorising
I found it interesting that the site said that my partner would be chosen by my parents.
in my Vedic chart, by derivative houses it appears that my parents would help me get married.
Can be it. my parents really helped me get married, but indirectly. They helped me with social aspects.
August 11, 2021 at 11:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I have to laugh. The app won´t give an answer if you were born before 1955 - so I guess they don´t think older people can find love . . . when in fact, some older people do remarry after a spouse dies or they are divorced. One is never too old to find love.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »