Pluto Mars in Synastry

August 1, 2021 at 21:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Pluto Mars in Synastry
For some reason, I couldn´t get this guy off my mind when we first met. It was like I wasn´t sure if I like him but still decided to date him, and feelings started to grow pretty quick. I decided to dive into the synastry to see what was going on. What do you guys think? What jumps out to you? The Pluto :191: Mars jumped out to me because I´ve read good and bad things about it. What are your experiences with this conjunction?

It´s still hard for me to read charts as a whole, so any input is appreciated.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 08:31
(Aquarius) viv
As the others have said Pluto Mars and Venus Pluto could be very compulsive, even violent. The composite SunPluto Scorpio is sextile Mars in Virgo ? discernment? and in a 10th house yod to the Moon... Do you have a committed purpose to be together to achieve a specific purpose in the world ? Serve in some way? This would give you focus. Otherwise it looks like ancient power struggles coming to the surface again for you both. Do you need it?
August 2, 2021 at 03:47
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » jaderosez
Yeah, this is what I’m worried about. Lol hopefully it won’t end up being too too bad. Or we can have a balance. Also, I’m not sure who is the more plutonian person. I have Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, north node in Scorpio. My moon is in my 8th house opposite my sun. Pluto has aspects to my moon, Uranus, Mars, & sun. Whereas he has Mars & Pluto in Scorpio, Pluto aspects to his sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, & Neptune.
August 2, 2021 at 02:36
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
You guys also have venus pluto and mars pluto with sun pluto in composite. Good luck getting away from one another. Find out who the more plutonic person is.
August 2, 2021 at 02:35
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Honestly, it is the worst. I recently had the conjunction with a man. If you want the dynamics and more of our synastry, feel free to message.

But it escalated to hatred.

I will say this aspect includes everything spicy there is sexually. For example, coming into someone´s life when you´re into BDSM is one manifestation of this aspect. Or you embodying some sort of fetish that´s embroiled in some form of derogatory connotation is another manifestation of this.

You guys will have fits of anger toward one another. You both will hate one another and it will bring upon destruction.

You guys will come upon a point in eachother´s life when you both are doing the worst. The other will exploit the vulnerabilities. This aspect hits differently from moon-pluto I find.
August 1, 2021 at 21:16
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Here´s the composite.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »