What are your thoughts on Scorpio and Aquarius compatibility?

July 25, 2021 at 01:41 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) sunnierside
What are your thoughts on Scorpio and Aquarius compatibility?
I’m curious about this one... I feel like they’re sooo different but at the same time they get each other.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 19:00
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
I feel the same... Like Emanuel pointed out, they´re probably the two most complicated or hard to understand Zodiac signs, and also largely misunderstood imo.

We both don´t like being told what to do, we do what we ourselves feel and believe to be right and only that. We care about people, but we won´t show it in as a sentimental way like Cancer, or be so affectionate always like Taurus. Heck, we might not even show it much at all. But we feel a lot of things that we keep inside. Just as we both need our privacy and alone time. If you do see past our walls and ways (which exist there for a reason!) you might discover someone not seeming so ´crazy´ as on the outside. We are softer than what we might seem. And we do stick things out with people (Aqua are maybe not often thought of as a loyal sign but remember its modality is fixed). We do remember who treated us well, and who didn´t. Personally I think I´m quite affectionate with those whom I like and trust.

Although water and air by element are not compatible, and as well Scorpio and Aquarius being very different in several ways (Aqua can be quite detached, in opposition to Scorpio which needs intensity on all levels), I do feel we often get each other better than what others may do (ofc, the whole chart must be taken into consideration).
July 28, 2021 at 18:47
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Emanuel
Exactlyyyy
July 25, 2021 at 18:39
(Capricorn) Jaided » cubic
I wondered about my Jupiter making an impact the most. Your theory stands correct, I checked exact aspects of a few Scorpio stelliums I know and my Jupiter conjuncts their Sun and Mercury, and the other person and I have an exact Venus/Jupiter and ascendant conjunction as well. Balances everything else out I guess.
July 25, 2021 at 17:57
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I have Moon, Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius and @OctoberScorpio is my best friend :3: :3: :4: :4:
July 25, 2021 at 17:50
(Leo) cubic » Jaided
"I don´t feel the square much with Scorpios who square my Aquarius signs."

Possibly because of your Jupiter in Scorpio at 12 degrees making conjunctions. Seen my Jupiter (in Aqua) work its magic and seemingly remove / smooth out synastry squares with some Aquariuses.
July 25, 2021 at 17:13
(Capricorn) Jaided
I have quite a bit of Aquarius in my chart and I´m super close to an Aquarius Sun. The people I´ve gotten closest to on an attachment level have been Scorpio stelliums. Not sure if it´s my few Scorpio and 8th house placements or because they help me reveal my inner self that not everyone gets to see. I don´t feel the square much with Scorpios who square my Aquarius signs.
July 25, 2021 at 16:02
(Capricorn) Emanuel
2 of the most hard to understand zodiac signs

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022