Will I never have any friends/or family?

July 24, 2021 at 12:38 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Will I never have any friends/or family?
Is there anything in my chart that may point to being alone for my entire life? If so.. I suppose it could be ok. But it could take some accepting

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 13:08
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
Yeah sure.. a lot of people probably have gone through all this to an extent. But there have been long periods that I only had one friend and she would hardly message me sometimes. (Even more of a hermit than me!) And of course dating has gone equally badly.
Abrupt endings without decent reasons provided.

And my family situation is arguably worse.

Maybe it´s just a lesson. Or maybe I should have done something different../been a different person idk which

I mean I do know that if during my youth I was a mixture of gregarious, discerning and single mindedly tenacious I could have been more ruthless and more happy
/openly weird and open to genuine exchanges from a point of vulnerability

I have also been too sympathetic to those I thought were like me.
Thought that they were mature and we could help each other develop
August 2, 2021 at 13:00
(Leo) cubic » Anni23
"Just wondering if this is like fate or something. "

Even if it is, it´s only to a degree.

I´ve also lost contact w many, MANY friends just to realize we never really clicked that much.. we were just young. It´s kinda typical story I think.

But yeah sure at some point i decided enough quantity, and went militaristically only for quality where I had a kind of a lonely middle/early 20s period.

From then on it´s back to common sense stuff, judgements and perception. Like people from the same tribe stick around more, one hour with them can be equivalent of a week of trying to get emotional juice from somebody who doesn´t share the same base interests in music, art, hobbies blahblah that sort of classical stuff. At least that´s how I roll.
August 2, 2021 at 12:58
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
Lol yes, to use mbti analogy, infs do suppress a lot of themselves. Probably because we know most people would think we are odd simply by being inquisitive and perceuved as "somewhat" intense when we are Really open..
It doesn´t mean that we like it one bit.

I agree that when I have had a clear chance of being open I have really gone for it. No beating about the bush, right into deep conversation.
I mean you can tell when people are receptive usually. Best to not even try with the others..

I don´t know what moksha is..
I think that from a young age we are forced to learn a lot though. We don´t exactly lead "normal lives"
August 2, 2021 at 12:44
(Leo) Anni23 » Etherealmind
No I mean family like mother, sister, children, husband etc..
Whatever
Could be friends in fact

Also no I don´t really have friends right now. Lost my only really good one awhile ago..

I´m not necessarily bad at socializing.
I have been more social before. Just the last a bit over a year I kind of gave up after my experiences..
I´ve had both short lived superficial friendships and just a few close friends in the past

Just wondering if this is like fate or something. Makes me think it is my fault in many ways even if it wasn´t. I attract volatile people

Good advice though
August 2, 2021 at 12:37
(Leo) cubic » Anni23
"...Then if we are both left wondering after some time why things have not progressed it´s not surprising.."

That doesn´t seem to be working then.

"But you know on some level probably more people than not have pretty superficial relationships. "

Probably yeah, now that I think of it.

"At least I think that the 12th house placements push us to go past the surface level."

Yes. "Just" gotta take the plunge at some point. Might not be painless and without embarrasment now and then, but it´s been better to grow emotionally, than to stagnate and wither and hide. Just my experience.

"Just also they may pull us back so not to freak people out!"

Lol, indeed. 12th house can be far reaching.

"Does that make us not emotionally-conceptually eloquent or them avoidant then? I mean that 12th house can unearth some things/topics that people aren´t really comfortable to talk about"

Good point. That´s some good stuff.. it just seems to me that anything 12th house is "yet to be manifested" I don´t buy the view that 12th house is reached when you´re mature, wise, experienced from past lives, and about to get into that whole moksha business and so on.

For me it´s stuff that has to be developed first, then only it´s a strenght, I guess of a bit of an unusual, interesting kind.
Some 12th housers I know, not all, have been nothing short of amazing too, but as far as I know has taken them a lot of willpower to get there.

"Actually the people I have gotten closest too had 8th house placements so it was difficult to get them to trust me completely I guess.."

I´ve not interacted that much with 8 housers tbh. Seems like everyone I communicate with on the regular, has at least 1 personal planet in the 12th.. it´s a 12th house mafia.

"but one common thread is that 12th housers do often not have easy youths, nor are we easily satisfied"

Nod.
August 2, 2021 at 12:17
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Do you ask this question cause you currently feel lonely ? What do you mean by family ? You mean having a husband and children ?

Do you have a few friends ?

Regarding friends, I can tell you that the less you think about having friends the more you´ll have friends.

Are you shy ? Or slightly insecure to talk ?

There´s nothing better than just being yourself. Don´t think about what people may think about you if you say or react or do this or that.
Don´t be over-interpreting or over reacting on people´s answers.

I think that the key is just not thinking too much.

There´ll always be people appreciating you and vice versa.
August 2, 2021 at 11:44
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
I don´t know.. maybe it´s partially that when I have talked to people I often have focused on them or concepts generally that I have avoided, though not really deliberately, talking about myself. Though tbh those people were either pretty selfish or juat not good communicators. Then if we are both left wondering after some time why things have not progressed it´s not surprising..

But you know on some level probably more people than not have pretty superficial relationships.
At least I think that the 12th house placements push us to go past the surface level.
Just also they may pull us back so not to freak people out!

Does that make us not emotionally-conceptually eloquent or them avoidant then? I mean that 12th house can unearth some things/topics that people aren´t really comfortable to talk about

Actually the people I have gotten closest too had 8th house placements so it was difficult to get them to trust me completely I guess.. :23:

Well of course our experiences may differ.. but one common thread is that 12th housers do often not have easy youths, nor are we easily satisfied
August 2, 2021 at 11:09
(Leo) cubic » Anni23
"It really is a bit odd to think about in actual or direct application to real life as we know it."

Yes, it´s challenging and very interesting to decipher slowly.

"Of course I´m assuming that as a scorpio your pretty stuck on hard evidence too.."

Sure. My conclusions are usually very hard won. For some things I make intuitive jumps when things align, but I´ve taken my time and need to see causes and effects before accepting. Of course I could be wrong. Anyone could be wrong.

That whole 12th house place so often seems designed to be misunderstood, always elusive, always never sure about what you see there. But it´s possible to slowly understand its multiple mechanics.

"Though I think the thing is to be open to it and not begin to think that you are crazy as well. Because that would be like suffering twice!"

Agreed.

"You know I have read that 12th house placements mean that we attract people who need help. I wonder if this is why we attract the wrong sort :42: because of course people with deep issues are rarely very receptive. Which then makes them our issues.. :28:

Rejecting those people I think is the beginning however. But I sometimes wonder if it is a cycle that will repeat itself."

Well us 12th house Moons are emotionally defensive, we don´t express our feelings, and or it´s all just very repressed. Just like people with issues are. Obviously if we don´t process emotions/feels long enough we become one of them, for the time being.

In my experience, rejecting them or avoiding them never did a thing, until I started to express myself more freely and with a bit more immediacy, more vulnerable and capable of being a bit more in touch with my own feelz.

I used to be very, very reticent but learned through copying/emulating/embarrassing myself etc to connect with others, then I could have exchanges which are more underpinned by feelings of sorts.. vs selecting people where I actually don´t have to connect, could keep my distance, as a kind of a protective mechanism.

That seems to have put me on a different route ever since, and I can´t engage or I never see anymore the same sort of people. At least not the same level of broken :4:

Nah, but yeah that´s my experience.
August 2, 2021 at 10:06
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
Yeah, on some level it may not seem so realistic to others and also stoic at the same time which seems to bother some others.
As for being closed off that is a secondary matter though also 12th house related. (And virgo in my case) luckily for me there are times that people assume also that I care more than I do about a issue etc. Mercury in cancer, libra asc and third house sag (eye roll)
Ofc other people are either equally inconsistent or they can´t see the inconsistency in themselves but they can in anyone else ha.
On some level my dominant signs of libra and virgo are said to "care but not care" aswell lol

Your right it does become insulting when people make certain arbitrary assumptions. I think that is the Leo in us to dislike people who do not take us directly.

Yeah I know about that subjective sense of the collective unconscious.. though I´m still trying to sort out what are my thoughts and what I have just picked up :23:
It really is a bit odd to think about in actual or direct application to real life as we know it. Of course I´m assuming that as a scorpio your pretty stuck on hard evidence too..
Though I think the thing is to be open to it and not begin to think that you are crazy as well. Because that would be like suffering twice!

You know I have read that 12th house placements mean that we attract people who need help. I wonder if this is why we attract the wrong sort :42: because of course people with deep issues are rarely very receptive. Which then makes them our issues.. :28:

Rejecting those people I think is the beginning however. But I sometimes wonder if it is a cycle that will repeat itself
July 28, 2021 at 08:49
(Leo) cubic » viv
I´m not really so much experienced with that stuff to begin with, just seems like astrocartography works from a quick glance.

But as discussed here before regardless of synastry/astrocartography with home country, a 12th house Moon seems like it would best if they distance themselves from place of birth.

In my mind there are Natal charts of countries, like there are quite a few over at astrotheme and astro.com´s wiki so when we´re talking about "synastry with country" I think of literally that - making a synastry between one´s natal and the country´s natal.

Is this what you mean? Because some seem to understand "astrocartography" when speaking of "synastry with country".
July 28, 2021 at 08:36
(Aquarius) viv » cubic
I noticed Anni was born in Australia and lives in Scotland so in terms of synastry with her country /countries which would you think more significant?
July 28, 2021 at 06:04
(Leo) cubic » Anni23
"No I meant that not much "appears" to bother me, and I think that it has annoyed people. Because I think quite holistically about what is bothering me that other things escape my attention or I see as being irrelevant I guess. I just don´t have the time lol. Even if technically I do. (I do think that the 12th house has a bi-polar effect on viewing reality however)"

Ah yeah that one. True, I also think so holistically sometimes that I "choose to not react" to certain things. Sometimes I simply have no reaction, especially in the past.. or I wasn´t emotionally sophisticated enough to my liking. So the indifference isn´t real inside.. but it does make people wonder if I give a damn. I sure do but.. you gotta have plenty of water in the chart to pick up on it sometimes. Haha.

"People like to join dots though and infer what I am or am not thinking or feeling."

Well, sometimes you kind of make them do that because of the mysteriousness, unintentionally no? But not all.

"I "suppose" it might be confusing because of my moon-mercury sextile, libran ambivalence etc.
...Also though I have found many people I have known to have some kind of pretence about being open going on, which of course I disregard probabaly because of being a leo sun libra asc."

Meh, what can be expected, we´re humans after all. We are full of it, in more than a few ways, all kind of contradictory, most of us with very, very few that ever aren´t.

"Unfortunately other people have seemed to often like entertaining their own suspicious suppositions. :43:"

I´ve gotten rid of these for the most part, and I don´t allow any newcomers who show such tendencies, because in my experience they don´t really ever seem to get me right, they keep getting me wrong and that´s it, this doesn´t really change and is frankly insulting, and wastes my time.

Perhaps aid this by being more trusting yourself.. It´s not like I haven´t had suspicious periods myself, only that I never express it, but it still counts I guess in this whole law of attraction business.

"Some people have thought I was too serious, others the opposite :4:"

Well it´s what it is with some. For the record at first you came off as too serious to me, but the latest post changed that impression somehow. Lol.

"Also as I guess I communicate reasonably heavily in a cancerian way, but there are other influences/factors"

Yeh, sounds about right.

"Interesting that you have the contrasting, but complimentary in somes ways, signs of Leo and Scorpio. How does that work out in terms of being open or secretive?"

It doesn´t. It´s not very straightforward to strike the balance between the secrecy and wanting to be open. Sometimes too much secrecy creates internal tension then I´m too open all of a sudden. Then I´m too open and not enough secretive which flies in the face of Scorpio´s needs/approaches. It used to feel like a tightrope walk before, but sure you live and learn how to walk it better, or simply start caring less over time.

"Also what is a scorpio moon like? Does it make you seek to replace or correct or to hold on to what you have? Thereby seizing security for the self"

I don´t know, it´s in the 12th house, lol. It sure likes to hold onto things. It sure is ride or die, loyal, difficult to shock or surprise emotionally. It also likes to survey the environment for potential danger, seeing through facades and situations. But it´s all in the 12th.. so it´s like also theoretically holding onto ethereal concepts, possibly even feeling out/attaching to/transforming collective unconscious (12) traumas / power. It´s like you can surf the environment on these subjective realms when you´re really tuned in.

But yeah Scorpio Moons trying to attach deep quick, it´s not trying to balance out relationships like Libra.. so it´s kinda scary to some at first I guess, can come off too raw and straightforward, going for the deep connect early which is too intense and confusing for some. Hell even I´ve been taken aback by some Scorpio Moons early plunges. It´s like wait a bit, take it a bit slow.. haha.

But yeah the flip side is some real.. soul II soul stuff is possible with certain people, it´s pretty damn nice.

Moon that digs into the truth about the unknowns.. investigative. Passionate/obsessive about things that are being studied under the microscope. So my placement In 12th is going for the investigations in that realm, which can get quite esoteric or musical possibly.

It seems I´ve kinda just known a lot of occult stuff from since when I was kid without studying it from an external source, some subtle stuff here and there, some secrets of the universe and interactions here and there.

"Haha I am aware of mbti and enneagram."

Ha, cool, alright, alright 9th house Venus doesn´t play around.

"I do have some idea I read somewhere that some types are meant to balance others though. "

MBTI and some others are based on Jung´s cognitive functions. I do think N and S balance each other, I and E, F and T, and J goes with J, P with P. That sort of stuff seems legit to me.

"I would say that it could even be crucial to good communication however."

I do see here people even on this forum predominantly pair in terms of what I described - both MBTI/Jung have to check out first at least somewhat, and decent synastry has to be present.

"Actually I have been working on placing myself in better/more grounding environments that I feel no dissonance within.
If I continue with this I think that I could strike a real life balance potentially."

Sounds pretty good.

"It´s only really the role of other people in my life that still puzzles me a fair bit. So... I am attempting these astrological interpretations
People don´t make me feel grounded or connected thus far.."

Few ever do. But at least I´ve learned to avoid connects that.. disconnect or make it all even more subjective. I still like going into Piscean realms with people though. Seems everyone I keep around has at least one personal planet in 12th.

"Yes I know what you mean about family.. mine are also the apathetic sort
I agree that you have to create your own psuedo-family if you could"

Yeah.. I´m strangely resillent/used to that situation and their apathy, but it´s a soul killer over time. Most people don´t seem to roll that way in terms of how their interact with fam.

Sucks to go to other places and have co-workers and friends give more emotional shit about you than fam, lol, but at least there is something. No matter how up or down I´ve been the social ladders, the apathy doesn´t seem to go away. Sometimes they force themselves through it, then pull back which can be disheartening in its own way, but they don´t seem to know, realize or be able to do anything about it? So it´s what it is.
July 27, 2021 at 13:16
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
No I meant that not much "appears" to bother me, and I think that it has annoyed people. Because I think quite holistically about what is bothering me that other things escape my attention or I see as being irrelevant I guess. I just don´t have the time lol. Even if technically I do. (I do think that the 12th house has a bi-polar effect on viewing reality however)
People like to join dots though and infer what I am or am not thinking or feeling.

I "suppose" it might be confusing because of my moon-mercury sextile, libran ambivalence etc.

Also though I have found many people I have known to have some kind of pretence about being open going on, which of course I disregard probabaly because of being a leo sun libra asc.
Unfortunately other people have seemed to often like entertaining their own suspicious suppositions. :43:

I´m not sure entirely about that 9th house stuff.. firstly relationships don´t seem to seek me out lol. Secondly I think that I am reasonably direct in my communications, just only the right kinds of people may understand very well or completely. I need to work on opening up again now, but I never conceal anything. Guess that´s the leo in me, or 3rd house sag. Well of course libra has some influence *eye roll
Though I would say that people may have contradictory first impressions of me maybe. Saying some things directly, others not.
Some people have thought I was too serious, others the opposite :4:

Also as I guess I communicate reasonably heavily in a cancerian way, but there are other influences/factors

Interesting that you have the contrasting, but complimentary in somes ways, signs of Leo and Scorpio. How does that work out in terms of being open or secretive?

Also what is a scorpio moon like? Does it make you seek to replace or correct or to hold on to what you have? Thereby seizing security for the self

Haha I am aware of mbti and enneagram. I´m not really sure if I have a preference for any types. Though most of my friends have been infps.
I do have some idea I read somewhere that some types are meant to balance others though. I still haven´t decided how similar/or different it´s good to be..
I would say that it could even be crucial to good communication however.

Actually I have been working on placing myself in better/more grounding environments that I feel no dissonance within.
If I continue with this I think that I could strike a real life balance potentially.

It´s only really the role of other people in my life that still puzzles me a fair bit. So... I am attempting these astrological interpretations
People don´t make me feel grounded or connected thus far..

Sorry.. what do you mean specifically by jungian sensing?

Yes I know what you mean about family.. mine are also the apathetic sort
I agree that you have to create your own psuedo-family if you could
July 27, 2021 at 11:39
(Leo) cubic » Anni23
"I do not think that people understand how much doesn´t seem to bother me"

Is this where others correctly address some emotions that you might not.. feel, yet are actually happening like you´ll hear "don´t worry", but consciousness/spirit wise you don´t give a damn, regardless of the Moon´s distress signals that are obvious to others but not you..

"Also I have the ruler of my asc venus in the 9th which supposedly means I should travel around a lot and not settle for some time."

Shrug. Yes indeed so, but also traveling can be within the mind, like lengthy, deep/out there conversations kinda give you some of that. Learning, experiencing (exotic) things foreign to you. Like being on that forum pretty much counts as such.

Settling in one place as a base, can be very good psychologically.. then you can explore the world from there... or perhaps you meant with a partner.. I am not very big on this modern stuff where you delay settling, and that sort of stuff feeds right into these modern narratives. I think if you find appropriate person, you can just do it, and let others keep traveling the world indefinitely if you know what I mean.

But yeah 9th house Venus very open minded to all kinds of places, people and experiences, loves to learn stuff. It´s loving to learn things foreign to you. It´s not mandatory that it´s traveling, but traveling hits all the right spots in that Venus at once I guess.

But don´t be afraid to love deeply and be loved deeply in return. You´ll be afraid of losing your 9th house Saggitarian freedom.. you´ll be seeing it as one thing for another, and will be caught up in that somewhat false choice. Like, you´ll still be able to do the things you like, and be yourself within a committed relationship.

Another thing is to say what you mean and mean what you say, cause we 9th housers sometimes say things without much feeling behind it... then weird stuff may start happening based on that. Misunderstandings is the softest outcome. Leading people on is another. Some can tell when you´re saying stuff witout putting any heart behind it, and then you´re open to experience the same in return.

Connections used to be a bit of a play of a free spirit.. then you get together and things start changing, the tone isn´t lighthearted all the time anymore, it would freak me out inside, like what is this.. serious stuff now? Whats going on? Lol. But I´d unfortunately sort of LET things slip to that point.. should have informed them I´m not looking for srs. Very hard to pin down dude.. only very exciting (to me), slightly exotic in some way people would sustain my interest.

Respect the other person even if they have dull and boring moments or you perceive them as boring and uninteresting in some periods, things can/will change. Do not say overt hurtful and callous things about love and sex in angry moments, cause it can crush people´s romantic ideas.. at least my words could. It can be very striking, but you won´t know until later.

That´s the kind of stuff I´d say to my younger self at least.

"I´m not sure if it matters specifically where you relocate to though, just that you uproot your psychology and keep it moving and transforming and not bogged down in the past"

Yes, yes. Still Moon is Moon, certain comfort and sense of reality is achieved only through deeply familiar things.. say if you´re in Russia, and is all different, an Euro dance tune from the 90s off the radio can bring you back to psychological comfort and sense of familiarity that few other things but early-life things can bring. Regardless I guess that´s a kind of a sacrifice you make with that Moon for a better life overall.

"Well the problem about not being physically present is two I think- shutting off from your environment but also shutting down your inner self/all emotions"

"Not to mention that I have this huge conflict between "reality" and my own perceived reality. Sometimes I think Neither exist"

You´ve mentioned the physical thing and the danger of being ungrounded. It can be a real problem. Certain grounded type of people you can learn from, continously and re-adjust. Astrology´s Earth Signs isn´t necceserily what I have in mind.. more like Jungian Sensors and or E8 kind of types from the Enneagarm. Damn this stuff is geeky. Just.. you prob know what Im talking about generally already so. Kind of people that get involved physically with the environment in a way that can involve you in addition. So don´t fear these.. they are good for you, and not all of them lack spirituality.

"But also it´s more than that too I think, with my moon and mars in the 12th (and possibly jupiter) I don´t really feel physically grounded in Many environments :23:

I suppose this sense has increased even more the last 2 or so years, and I don´t know if it´s me or my environment (which makes me feel a bit insane lol) "

This is of course not good. You shouldn´t feel so much that way. It can lead to worse things down the road. Sorry to say, but it usually has been me. In some environments I do not seem to feel so ungrouned though. Not sure why.. a lot of variables at play.

But yeah.. 12th House Moon, seemingly no Jungian Sensing, 7, and possibly image triad in enneagram.. that is difficulting with grounding, indeed.

"have a less than satisfactory (rather disappointing) relationship with my family."

I´ve had a lot of facts hidden from me from my family, which has conributed to already annoying relations with a lot of them. Putting conscious and continious effort into learning and digging into my real factual history has contributed to feeling of peace inside me, because otherwise I know there is some kind of dissonance in the stories I´ve been told as a kid and I keep sometimes wondering what my relative´s past really is like.

Jupiter transitting 4th house can greatly enhance that process.

But yeah family has presented all kinds of strange problems and relations seem to be on a slow downward spiral over the years, but in some ways with grandparents it has gotten close oddly enough. It´s not like something overt always happens or we quarrel, it´s just.. ehh. Alienating stuff is there. Nobody is warm enough of a person for my temperament from my fam.. sometimes outside people and communities have felt more of a family to me than my own.
July 27, 2021 at 10:33
(Leo) Anni23 » s81
This may be a very good point.. :25: :42:
The original places I have lived have seemed unlucky almost..
I haven´t thought "too much" of it actually though
I know staying with my family has been particularly bad though

I know also that with my venus in the 9th house I should be moving around even more though
But also it´s more than that too I think, with my moon and mars in the 12th (and possibly jupiter) I don´t really feel physically grounded in Many environments :23:

I suppose this sense has increased even more the last 2 or so years, and I don´t know if it´s me or my environment (which makes me feel a bit insane lol)
July 27, 2021 at 09:47
(Leo) Anni23 » cubic
Hmmr this is actually makes a fair bit of sense. Also some pretty shitty experiences continued to happen to me in my home town/during my formative years.
And whenever I have found myself again in that state of being again "too connected" almost I have felt incredibly isolated

Also I have the ruler of my asc venus in the 9th which supposedly means I should travel around a lot and not settle for some time.

I´m not sure if it matters specifically where you relocate to though, just that you uproot your psychology and keep it moving and transforming and not bogged down in the past/or too much in the physical trappings
July 27, 2021 at 07:05
(Leo) cubic » s81
Thanks for the reply, I see that you have a lot of substance behind what you´re talking about and know your stuff indeed.

I similarly have started dismissing the spiritualized take on astrology, the karma-guilt narratives and so on, for reasons I might espound in another topic. It really is a bit pseudo-religious in a bad way, what not with the original sin stuff under the guise of karma. Yet I´ve found technical sort of weird ways to measure karma-as-it-is.. but that´s another topic.

Yes astrogrartography does sound a bit too out there at first but indeed it seems to resonate with my time in different places when I check it.

I think regardless of astrocartography the usual astrological recommend for 12th House Moon is to not live in its original place of residence at the very least. I guess you seemed to have in mind that both ideas can be combined for even better results.

Anyway might or might not have time to get back to this topic over the next days..

Re: I´m happy I didn´t know about Saturn Return before/during my Saturn Return. Seems like it could add a truckload of anticipiatory anxiety. I just handled it with common sense.
July 26, 2021 at 16:39
(Leo) Anni23 » Dilanakia
Well I suppose if I continue to work in myself first and foremost I will have energy left..

I don´t know much about profections yet.
But I am open to learning about it soon.

Wait.. so you are saying that I need to form close relationships in order to learn certain important life lessons, but also if I don´t then I´ll be fine as well? :63:

I know what your saying about your experience prior to your Saturn return ha. I have just completed a 7 year.. I think that I am relatively weathered and humbled already

*edit Omg my saturn return doesn´t happen until 2023 :42:
July 26, 2021 at 16:09
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Anni23
Yes you will have energy for building long term relationships. Do you know about profection. So basically every year starting from your birthday to next one has a theme. For example my years theme is relationships. You can check it on your Astro seek profile

To be able to get stratified lessons and learnings from other people you need to build close relationships . Otherwise it’s just a teaser and not the whole movie 😋

And there is nothing wrong about being enough to yourself and not seeking any other connections.

There is also Saturn return calculator in Astro seek so you can see the exact dates. Because Saturn is a bitch it retrogates and does tricky moves and I wouldn’t be able to tell you. Personally for me I got the hard hard lesson a year or two before my Saturn return started. Currently I m on my Saturn return but I already feel rewarded . So don’t be scared because it’s spectrum of feelings you will explore with your Saturn return. And you ll know much more about yourself.
July 26, 2021 at 14:41
(Leo) Anni23 » s81
Ok great :1: at least there is this
July 26, 2021 at 14:30
(Leo) Anni23 » Dilanakia
Yes.. I mostly agree. But also I suppose half of my question was to ask if I will have the energy to deal with other people and have worthwhile connections..

I suppose I do like people generally and am Very curious about everything to do with them. And I really want to learn from other people.

Maybe currently I just associate being around other people with having to emotionally suffocate myself

And my experience has taught me that I may only be able to rely on myself and still attempt to balance my energy next to and in the midst of several less than satisfactory social lessons.. which I suppose left me scared subconsciously. I am only realising now the full extent

My communication skills seem to have fallen into empty silence..

I´m ok with being myself for awhile now, just I don´t think it seems to be enough for most people

Also I´m trying to have some humility about myself/my life and face up to if it was actually fate all that has happened and may continue to

It seems like my chart is split between aspects indicating some communicating role/s in my life, but then they seem to be Vs aspects like my 12th house

And only I know the sense of isolation, seperation and suffocation that it seems I was previously unable to deal with there.
So that does relate to other people potentially. Regardless of even my "apparent" social abilities. (And energy management)

When will my saturn return happen??
Umm.. should I be a bit scared lol

Thank you for your advice and encouragement :1: when I am by myself, concentrating on only what is around me I do find myself capable of a overflow of energy. I do need to embrace myself for everything I am
July 26, 2021 at 14:25
(Taurus) s81 » Anni23
"I don´t know if you mean to imply that retrograde planets are overall bad? For my own view I don´t think they are and I don´t prescribe to all the traditionalist pessimist ideas about it."

I don´t neither, in fact I´ve argued against all the "retrograde Mercury" superstition already in other posts.

Good luck! :1:
July 26, 2021 at 14:16
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Anni23
apart from astrological aspects always remember that you attract what you are.

I encourage you to empower your venus in gemini side. Read about it, act like it continiously and at some point you ll feel like it. Dont give a shit to anything, it is really not worth.

It your saturn return. Really , you have amazing communication capabilities with your air focused chart. Ofc as a libra rising I understand that you want to please everyone which is maybe more the shadow side of libra. How about you let them be them and you do you - even if it feels awkward. If you are losing friends already then at least do it confidently and then lose them. I promise if you put yourself nicely on the table as you are without giving to many details so fast you ll make much more friends. Think about all the tyrans and horrible people. They have friends , they have someone they love them. Stop being so hard on yourself <3

After your saturn return, if you learn your lessons and I think you for sure will as a survivor our communications block will be gone. You ll talk from a much more confident place. Give it time. Let your self be free with mistakes and also amazing sides of yourself.

Anyways my cancer side couldnt hold my mouth :P
July 26, 2021 at 14:13
(Leo) Anni23 » s81
I´m not really sure about a lot of that.. also if you believe additionally in chinese astrology I am a water rooster- double snake - goat.

I don´t know if you mean to imply that retrograde planets are overall bad? For my own view I don´t think they are and I don´t prescribe to all the traditionalist pessimist ideas about it.
Though I admit to some 12th house effects..
July 26, 2021 at 14:04
(Leo) Anni23 » Dilanakia
What you say may be "partially´ true. At other times before the last year or two (and many failed friendships/relationships) I had been on and off social and thought that I may be likeable. Though I am also awkward often.. and if I have lost confidence through bad exchanges I would be more awkward still.
Also it seems I mostly like awkward people or people with problems. For that first thing I do not mind, I even prefer it (and varied company) for the second... :23: it takes it toll more than I anticipated. Depsite my previous optimism.

However I have only really persued/or wanted serious friendships
Though it is true, some of the people I have dated in the end did not take it seriously at least I "was" happy for intervals with one or two friends.

Also though I have family issues.

These issues used to bother me me collectively and separately, however now I have almost none of the above I would even just be looking for friendship immediately (or soon enough) and I think it mainly concerns me if these trends are to continue

Do you mean that the 4th house might include a influence on a long-term partner?..

Also yes I have met Many a Saggitarian (mainly Scorpio-Saggitarians), and a few Geminis too

Pity though that they were dealing with pretty heavy issues of their own at those times :42:

Though now I know that I have been developing my own issues- fate, and having become a bit scared of other people :63: /aware of preserving my energy consciously
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »