Unrequited love

July 21, 2021 at 09:20 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) moony347
Unrequited love
I know that I´ve hid my birth time, but based on my placements how come I´ve had so much unrequited love?

I was born: August 25 1999, 1:10 am, Almaty Kazakhstan

The guys that I liked, all of them never liked me back, and is there something in my chart that stands out?

:63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 22, 2021 at 14:15
(Aquarius) viv » moony347
Yeah you need to complain for your sake and everyone’s It’s truely not OK to be harassed.

I just redid your chart with the correct time and birthplace. Suggest you message anyone you hope will respond with correct details in future.

So the Moon is conjunct MC SN Uranus in Aquarius in the ninth, the moon mother story is more likely to be emotional coolness than eighth house death etc. And the Sun is in the fourth in Virgo which is rather nice. Your wish for privacy makes sense. However with this layout Capricorn is not in the seventh. Sagittarius is, which may be more lively and suit your Venus in Leo more. The grand cross story is the same.
Best Viv
July 22, 2021 at 14:02
(Virgo) moony347 » viv
I didn´t complain to the moderator, it wasn´t a big deal, but it was bothersome. And it was one person, a man and so I was very creeped out.

It stopped now, thankfully!
July 22, 2021 at 13:59
That’s horrible. Did you complain to the site moderator ? Maybe they could be blocked.
July 22, 2021 at 13:53
(Virgo) moony347 » viv
Okay, to be honest there was this person who kept bothering and messaging me from different accounts, and so I deleted all of my pictures and hid my birth time, because I was creeped out.
July 22, 2021 at 13:50
Yes but if you were born at 1.10 am the chart on your page is upside down. I did it for London which is what your chart said so now I read it was elsewhere... Better to take it off than to leave it wrong.
July 22, 2021 at 13:44
(Virgo) moony347 » viv
Sorry, I´ve hid my birth time for a reason... But it was always 1:10 am, and I wasn´t trying to be disrespectful.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry again, it was a mistake due to not paying attention to small detail.
July 22, 2021 at 12:56
(Aquarius) viv
Why did you hide your birth time and post an incorrect chart? Were you trying to test us? If so that is so it’s disrespectful of you and a waste of people’s time because although the planets are in the same signs the layout is different and the feedback will be different.

It’s likely though that what I said about difficulties with the mother and embodiment may be still be true. Whether mother or father is shown in the fourth or the tenth house seems to come down to who was the dominant parent. With the moon in the eighth difficulties may have had to do with absence through death, or separation, this life or in your far past. The result is an abandoned little one, as far apart, sun opposition, from the moon, as you can get ... a little one you yourself have to learn to love. And you truely have to do that before you will have a trustworthy partner who doesn’t back off or desert you.

If the moon is at the MC in Placidus in the eighth you might want to try whole signs to get a more visually balanced chart with your grand cross more clearly visible because it is surely the source of relationship difficulties in any case. . Placidus changes the shapes of the houses quite dramatically at higher latitudes. I’m playing with different house systems because the stories are a little different with each and resonate differently.

You will still have moon conjunct SN opposite Sun Mercury Venus and you still have Jupiter squaring the nodes and Mars squaring the nodes. Evolutionary Astrology talks about these squares as missed steps ... it’s like you have to ask what would be the very best way to use my Jupiter and my Mars and how can I do this?

And further along you still have Saturn squaring your affectionate Venus Mercury Sun which is often to do with the father and of not having been able to get what you wanted. Once again you have to know what you value and be loving to yourself and give yourself some of what you love and need and, since that sun stellium is apparently in the third, you can learn to communicate what you need to those around you. Learn to give and take.

What I said about wanting someone loyal (Cap on the seventh) still holds and you have to try to deal with your own inner coolness (Saturn square Venus) and lack of trust in yourself and not expect your partner to carry everything. If you don’t, whatever existed in your family of origin or maybe in your far past will recreate itself and you will get someone who is tyrannical or cold (Saturn at its worst ) instead of loving and loyal. (Saturn at its best)

All the best with this. It’s not easy but it’s possible or you wouldn’t have come in with it. Best Viv
July 22, 2021 at 11:10
(Leo) MichelAngelo » Moonbeam76
Hello,

Sure. Write to me if you want - when I find a free moment, together we will look at "what´s up in the grass". ;)
July 22, 2021 at 10:50
(Cancer) Moonbeam76 » MichelAngelo
Hello Astrostar You are so knowledgeable.I am Astro aware but not so much on the houses. Could you help me with relationship challenges and how to overcome them?😊
July 22, 2021 at 09:53
(Leo) MichelAngelo » moony347
Pretty please. Good luck!
July 22, 2021 at 07:43
(Virgo) moony347 » viv
Actually my birth time is 1:10 am, I forgot to correct it.

But thanks anyways!
July 22, 2021 at 07:41
(Virgo) moony347 » MichelAngelo
This was very helpful, thanks!
July 22, 2021 at 05:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » moony347
Capricorn 7th alone doesn´t mean that but coupled with the Saturn square Venus reinforces that it´s a big theme in your relationships. Sometimes this square aspect can show lack of experiencing the father´s love, and person carries this pain with them and causes problems. One example that seems common.

Capricorn 7th can just mean attracting older or mature partners who provide security, may be controlling, taking relationships seriously, being slow and cautious with them.
July 21, 2021 at 20:42
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
sa square venus... saturn makes venus cold, look for some youtube videos of people having it and how they channeled that energy for benefit. There are astrology channels about it.
July 21, 2021 at 17:06
(Leo) MichelAngelo » moony347
Or it´s not so much difficult as it interacts with it.

You have the juncture conjunction of the Sun to retrograde Venus in the fourth house (family matrix). This means that in this chart the Sun is already leaving the sign of Virgo and Uttara Phalguni nakshatra to "transfer" the features of both (both the sign and it´s lunar residence) to the sign of Leo, heading to meet Venus, which, in turn, is in the Purva Phalguni nakshatra (from sanskrit: "purva" or "young"/immature"/"premature", "phala" or "fruit"/"fetus"/"product", "guna" or "feature"/"bond"/"thread"; "uttara" in turn means "late"/"mature"/"exalted").

This conjunction is the constant tension between the desire to have an exclusive partner, rubbing against possessiveness, and the inability to manifest your sexuality, allure, devotion and sensuality, which, churning and accumulating in you, take the form of an enormous hunger for emotional and physical closeness (this is due to the fact that your natal Venus also functions as a "kopa avashta graha" or "burnt planet," and therefore the features it symbolizes cannot reveal themselves in their original form, appearing in their full, pure glory).

In turn, the Capricorn archetype embodies self-sufficiency and individualism, but also interpersonal "stiffness", seasoned with a certain dose of judging austerity. Perhaps in your mind there is an image of your ideal partner, with whom, on the basis of mental visualization (and not necessarily through direct contact), you compare newly met men - their appearance, way of speaking, body language, etc. The attention of candidates who subconsciously sense your attitude and perceive it as desperation. The result is that they go away as soon as they appear. And you´re left with regret and bitterness as your only companions.

Capricorn is also in the eighth house, so the sector of death and rebirth, transformation and spiritual search. There is also the Point of Fortune, exactly in the 13th degree of the sign (whose sabian symbol is "the worshiper of fire meditates on the ultimate meaning of existence"). Therefore, I believe that you can learn a very valuable lesson from your emotional failures: people are what they are, and this is the secret of their essence. The ideal that you have created in your mind must collapse.

There is a quote from a some kind polish writer: "I´m myself for you, and although it´s so little, I cannot be anyone else for you".
July 21, 2021 at 14:29
(Virgo) moony347 » LotusStar
Do you think it has anything to do with Capricorn in 7th house?

With Venus in Leo, I want a partner who would appreciate me, but Capricorn in 7th house makes it difficult?
July 21, 2021 at 09:46
(Virgo) LotusStar
Venus square Saturn :( that might be the main one... You also have Venus square Chiron. Developing self-worth and self-acceptance is really important with these placements. Sometimes we can attract what we subconsciously feel we deserve. Saturn/Venus can also show delays in finding the right partner. But I always say rejection is God´s protection... Even if may not always be obvious at first.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »