Curious questions..

July 19, 2021 at 12:55 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Green Garden
Curious questions..
Are there people among us you who have not looked at the synastry in a relationship? Neither at the beginning nor in the course of the partnership?

Have you ever rejected a relationship while looking at the natal chart and synastry?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 23, 2021 at 00:34
(Capricorn) Stellium12 » Green Garden
An astrologer I know told ( warned) me not to do past life regression because of the twelfth house energy I have. She never gives advise or advises on anything so I took her seriously. Ill look up the Steven forester books, and no my wife and I are not involved in anything public. Thanks for the information.
July 22, 2021 at 17:50
(Taurus) Green Garden » Stellium12
Have you ever thought about past Life regression? That´s also one of the things I do want to do. ... Steven Forrest has written some books on nodes and karmic relationships, in case you want to go into that further.

I´m thinking about the North Node at Medium Coeli .. are you and your wife involved in any public work?
July 22, 2021 at 12:41
Let me know more about this past life connection. I believe I was shown glimpses of a past life but still don´t understand why. I got he sense from dreams experiences and visions I died prematurely and did not accept my death. After a final lucid dream, I´ve come to accept reincarnation as real and have no fear of death.
July 22, 2021 at 10:13
Just at first glance.. again that Uranus/Pluto Combo in harsh aspects to personal planets- liberating and at the same time binding.

I´m so sorry, i have to work. Will write more in the evening.

Edit: Uhh and that SouthNode on IC, you we´re family in the past life.
July 22, 2021 at 10:07
Our marriage wasn´t without issues. We just worked things out. i never looked at composite charts so I do not know how to interpret. Let me know.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 22, 2021 at 08:32
Your Venus conjunct her Moon Neptune on the IC in the 4th...a nice aspect for building a home together, also a very rose coloured aspect.

Your Uranus to her Moon Neptune..i guess she has Moon Uranus Sextile and is used to those energies.

Now that i see her Uranus aspects to your Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter conjunction it kinda make sense. Her Uranus is coupled with Pluto and make those intense Squares to your personal planets conjunction. Pluto contacts alone would have made it suffocating and Uranus alone too irritating, but togheter ...seems not to bad.

At first glance your Moons are not compatible. Her Scorpio Moon in fourth house is fully water.
But then again your Sagittarius Moon is in 12th house ruled by Pisces, so he has also water qualities.

What also makes me wonder is your unaspected Sun/Saturn...i read in every relationship oriented book that Saturn contacts after necessary for staying power..

Her Saturn,trine your Neptune ,Opposite your Pluto. ... and square your planet stellium on the Ascendant that seems intense and binding enough.

Can i also see the Composite please?
July 21, 2021 at 23:40
I tried to post the synastry chart. If it works I´ll try the composit chart.

Let me know what you see.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 21, 2021 at 16:39
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » nutelina
💯

I honestly believe those questions should be essential. . .
July 21, 2021 at 16:35
(Aries) nutelina » Dilanakia
That is very true though. Better run away and save yourself some emotional trauma you don´t need. And he neither.
July 21, 2021 at 16:23
(Aries) nutelina
Do you want to end a relationship with your head or heart? And will you be able to forgive yourself after?
July 21, 2021 at 14:50
(Taurus) Green Garden » fishscales
For me it was the opposite in the beginning ... i discovered those hard Uranus aspect and was determined like hell to make it work despite,the bad prognosis...those poor men ...one even left the country overnight.
July 21, 2021 at 12:22
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"At what point does it start becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy..."

Exactly.

A very easy trap to fall into.

Why I always recommend not checking synastries early on.

Honestly, I also find obsessively checking synastries to be a bit of a desperation move, with little payoff.

People invest so much energy wanting a relationship to work, and analyzing (on paper) whether it will work or not, that there is very little energy left to actually try and MAKE the relationship work in the real world.

You have to just let things happen sometimes.
July 21, 2021 at 12:08
(Aquarius) tantist
I didn´t know astrology back then :3:

And besides, I´m such a noob in it that I miss most clues. I won´t turn a relationship down because of that...
July 21, 2021 at 11:33
Would you share your synastry and composite for learning purpose?

Also have your wife strong uranian aspects in her chart?

I also have my North Node conjunct his Vertex(i consider him the love my life), still hasn´t worked.

So curious to look at your aspects, i hope you share it with us!
July 21, 2021 at 08:01
Our synastry chart looks like a train wreck. But her fortune is conjunct my north node. My vertex is sextile to her north node. I read somewhere that long marriages have vertex and or fortune connections to the north node.

The marriage is traditional.
July 21, 2021 at 07:13
(Taurus) Dilanakia
My current date. I was looking at our synastry and it was all chaos. There were some very challenging karmic contracts. I felt like I ll run away. Astrology never lies ☺️
July 21, 2021 at 06:36
(Virgo) LotusStar
I like to make my own first impressions, but will check it sooner rather than later.

Sometimes I wish I didn´t because then I can´t unsee something and get paranoid. Like when I see Neptune and everything is about "this person is hiding something, you can´t trust them". At what point does it start becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy...
July 21, 2021 at 05:18
Wow, first time i hear that. I am saying it from my perspective, had not good experiences in my personal rs with it. And also saw it never in long term couples.

Wow thats awesome... And you have that in composite? Can you tell us more about your marriage?
Is there something unusual? Like not living together, open relationship, jobs that requires being apart....etc ?

I just checked your birth chart. You have one aspect : Venus Square Uranus in your 11th house..is your wife also strong uranian?
July 21, 2021 at 00:41
I´m curious why you say that about Uranus aspects. Her Uranus square my asc, moon,mer,mars, Jupiter .
my Uranus square her moon.

Been married 36 years
July 20, 2021 at 13:37
(Taurus) Green Garden
wish I had studied astrology before.
I would have saved myself some unpleasant affairs. Today, when I get to know someone, I quickly check whether there are hard Uranus aspects to personal planets in the synastry or composite.
Had painful experiences with it and in my entire family and circle of friends i do not know any long-term couple who have these aspects.
July 19, 2021 at 18:24
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
My partner and I looked at our synastry. Fortunately we are super harmonic and have many positive aspects and a few extraordinary aspects such as Jupiter/Moon conjunction in 8th and Mars/Venus conjunction in 2th just to mention a few. We of course - also have hurtles to overcome.
I don´t think this knowledge has affected us deeply. In fact it has deepened our understanding. But maybe we are just lucky. I didn´t know this could be a problem at the time, being a novice studying astrology
July 19, 2021 at 15:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Green Garden
"Where you surprised by some of the aspects when you finally looked at the chart?"

I was, and then I wasn´t...

For some of the more difficult aspects, I remember thinking..."wow, how did this even ever work out, with these aspects?"

But then I thought about how those aspects manifested themselves, and the various work-arounds and work-throughs we´ve had to come up with to deal with what they bring...

I guess most of them have been handled pretty well...

The important thing to remember is that if I had judged our relationship from the synastry from the very beginning, I might have run in the other direction...
July 19, 2021 at 15:33
(Taurus) Green Garden » fishscales
It is sooo tempting ...i couldn´t restrain myself from taking a look, yet.

Where you surprised by some of the aspects when you finally looked at the chart?
July 19, 2021 at 13:06
(Pisces) fishscales
I didn´t look at the synastry between me and my wife until the relationship was firmly established...I think it was after a year or so. We´ve been together for 15 years.

I don´t think looking at synastry is always a wise choice in the beginning. Better to let the relationship develop organically I think.

Looking at a synastry can formulate preconceived notions, and opinions based on having the same synastry aspects with someone in the past. This can present a problem since people are more than a jumble of aspects...They´re people.

It is, however, tempting to look.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »