Do you think there is a chance?

July 15, 2021 at 22:56 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) tazzz
Do you think there is a chance?
We are living together for 4 months now. I have a feeling I am not the only one who has deeper feelings than just being flat mates.

It was very intensive get_to_know in the beginning but we started to lose our "traditions" like watching together or having daily dinner.

Everything is cool since we still are very good in communication but what do you think, is there a good chance for a relationship, or is it better to keep it as being very good flat mates.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2021 at 22:14
(Scorpio) tazzz » s81
Oh wow! Thank you very much for the explanation! I did spend some time to look deeper into the constellations (especially since I don´t really understand the energy of Chiron).

But in the end I guess the best is to be open for a start but to know it´s good to have a flat mate who´s a pretty good fit :)
July 16, 2021 at 01:29
(Taurus) s81 » tazzz
Sure, a conjunction Jupiter-Jupiter is always desirable, it´s big big plus there. Also your Mercury around the midpoint of her Venus and Mars sounds pretty good. More, both Vertex are conjunct to something in the other: Sun and Chiron, not a mere relation here. And what to say about those Venus-Mars mutually aspected... just to name a few things. I bet you´ll spend a good time together!
July 16, 2021 at 00:21
(Scorpio) tazzz » s81
Thank you for your look on the chart :) Let´s see how it is going to develop.

Which aspects do you think are the very interesting ones? I found out that people who have a Jupiter in Leo often became my closest friends - at this chart we have the Jupiter at the same degree and we have a difference of 12 years in age :) I´m wondering if it somehow influences being together.
July 15, 2021 at 23:23
(Taurus) s81
Some aspects in that synastry look very interesting, I should give it a try!

Good luck dude :36:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »