Out of bounds planets

July 15, 2021 at 02:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Out of bounds planets
Does anyone study this? I just recently learned about it. And discovered my mars is out of bounds. Thought the descriptions were pretty interesting. Theres a few articles and case studies online about this phenomenon

Its basically when a planet ventures far to the north or the south of its plane, and considered out of bounds. Can lead to some unusual or exaggerated traits. Supposedly

Example. Howard Stern has Mercury OOB

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 23, 2021 at 17:36
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Take a look at this (6:56). He explains how planets are interpreted that are close to being out of bounds, moderately out of bounds, and very far out of bounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 23, 2021 at 17:26
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Petr9
Thanks Petr!

By the way, I´m impressed with how quickly you respond to any such question on the forum :15:
July 23, 2021 at 17:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
In tropical I have 3 planets..in sidereal I have two planets. :37:
July 23, 2021 at 16:34
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » (dragonfly)
Is it possible on astroseek to check when and which planets will be out of bounds in a given month?
===
Astro Tools > Ephemeris tables > Declination Ephemeris > Highlight background: OOB (Out of Bounds)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…=

:1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 23, 2021 at 16:21
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
One question. Is it possible on astroseek to check when and which planets will be out of bounds in a given month? Like in the case of retrogradation?

There is a lot of talk about retrograding planets, but nobody pays attention to when planets are out of bounds.
July 23, 2021 at 16:00
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » ZynCitrus
You think so? I thought that hearing voices and visits from other worlds was already the norm in some circles... I even had the feeling that I was missing something :3:
July 23, 2021 at 15:36
(Sagittarius) RA_ » LotusStar
Cheers!:37: fellow :152::163: OOB

source: https://www.astrologyuniversity.com/… <more>
by astrologer Pamela Welch

People with an out-of-bounds planet tend to know no boundaries and accept no limits. Often there’s no stopping them. This can result in boundless creativity and success, allowing the native to go way beyond the potential that one might normally expect. Such individuals can often achieve extraordinary things and overcome great obstacles in life.

However, an out-of-bounds planet can also be negatively expressed, leading to abnormal or unstable behavior which is outside the accepted standards of society. Its energy can indicate a tendency toward mental imbalance or at the very least create a lot of pressure and stress in an individual’s life.

The Out-of-Bounds Moon

The Moon represents the subconscious emotional imprint, its energy can be deeply felt by the native who has this luminary out-of-bounds. People sometimes suffer from the pressure of its turbulent effects and often there is a tendency to experience loss or unsettling conditions, especially within one’s family.

Due to the Moon’s changing nature and association with emotions, there is an increased likelihood for extreme sensitivity, emotional instability or mood swings, and feelings of doubt, guilt, or depression when it is found out of bounds. Also, the Moon’s tendency toward insecurity can become a full-blown paranoia. There may be an underlying sense that one’s basic security is being undermined or threatened in some way. This is often accompanied by an instinctive and irrational reaction of fear or suspicion.

Sometimes the insecure feelings will manifest physically as health issues. Frequently, this comes in the form of food compulsivity or weight problems because of the subconscious link between food and emotional nourishment. A larger size or the insulation of weight can also unconsciously represent protection from any perceived threat.

As for OOB Lilith, I can´t find any interpretations online... just play Black Black Heart by David Usher :13: Black Moon Lilith represents a person´s primitive impulses and behavior in their rawest form. https://www.vice.com/en/article/… <more>
Delibes - Lakmé - Flower Duet instrumental https://youtu.be/S6e-L0hPohI
YouTube
YouTube
July 23, 2021 at 14:29
(Virgo) LotusStar » ram_goat
Wow 3 personal planets on top of it and see that also you have 2 planets at 29 degrees! You must be a real non-conformist... Or a handful. :2: Teasing, but seriously, those are pretty extreme placements.
July 23, 2021 at 11:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I always knew you were rare :37:

:61:

That *is* pretty interesting Ram
July 23, 2021 at 09:43
(Virgo) Etherealmind » LotusStar
Oooh! I had not seen this option!

Indeed, I have no oob planets in my birth chart, thanks for the info :1: :1:
July 23, 2021 at 04:40
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
two or more OOB is supposed to be quite rare!

oob venus, mars, and moon here.. just checked.
July 23, 2021 at 01:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » LotusStar
I didnt know about that feature. Thanks for the tip.

I checked a few charts of people I know, and found one other OOB so far....

My Ex! OOB venus. Kinda interesting since my mars is oob. Maybe we were like bonnie and clyde 🤠

I read some descriptions for it (venus) and have to say, its accurate from my experience
July 22, 2021 at 23:19
(Virgo) LotusStar » Etherealmind
You can see on astroseek site when you go on your birth chart and then click one of the tab on the right that says ´positions´, it would show (oob) next to the planet if it´s out of bounds. I looked at yours to see, it doesn´t show that you have any out of bounds planets in your tropical chart.
Login
(Log in)
July 22, 2021 at 23:05
(Virgo) Etherealmind » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini, it´s kind of you :1: :1:

well I hope I´ll keep my sense of humor still for a long time hehe :4: :4:
July 22, 2021 at 22:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » Etherealmind
I think it shows that you definitely have a sense of humor... you don´t take things so seriously... which is always refreshing, I think. :4:
July 22, 2021 at 22:47
it´s true that in vedic astrology I can also relate to my OOB planet :22: :22: I don´t know how other people perceive my communication style but I feel like it could be crearly the case yeah!

Thanks for the description :30: :30:
July 22, 2021 at 22:33
If you use tropical....yes :4: if you use sidereal your Mercury is OOB in cancer..which would make your communicaton style very zany, off the wall.. which I think is fantastic. :37:
July 22, 2021 at 22:28

Okay, I guess that my Mars and Venus are OOB planets :25: :25:
July 22, 2021 at 22:24
"By definition, an OOB planet is one that exceeds 23 degrees 27 minutes"
July 22, 2021 at 22:22
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Interesting! I don´t know this theory :1: :1:

How can I know if I have OOB planets in my birth chart ? :1: :1:

Can someone explain me how I can find them or if I have OOB planets :1: :1: ?
July 22, 2021 at 21:29
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » (dragonfly)
you will be probably medicated in mental hospital, not writing about paranormal, nurses will do that :61:
July 22, 2021 at 20:40
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I´ve just realised that I have Mercury out of bounds, which in addition is still in trine to Uranus. I don´t know whether to be happy about this discovery or not. Some of the information I have found on this subject is shockingly accurate. However, with others I don´t resonate at all.

I´ve read, for example, that people with Mercury so positioned seem to hear voices that aren´t real. It doesn´t apply to me. So far I have had no such experiences. But who knows, maybe everything is still ahead of me...
And when that day comes, then at least I will be able to join the discussion about paranormal experiences :61:
July 16, 2021 at 22:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My OOB Mars is working overtime. Literally.

Having a awesome summer season this year, which means im working all the time. Good thing for that extra stength and endurance!

Im gonna choose to believe its coming from oob Mars
Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2021 at 11:18
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Sunnyshadow
"Started lifting weights at 16 and really stuck with it for about 8 years religiously."

You reminded me now of this, that related to my weight I lift more than most people and I´m not even in ti as a profession, but DL 2x BW, squat 1,9x my BW is more than gym goers do...and for the moves I will repeat it as many times it takes and as long as it takes to reach that imaginary number I have as a goal for example having a goal to lift 8000 kg in a training session :37:
July 16, 2021 at 11:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » LotusStar
Oh wow, dont know where you found that about Mars, but that makes alot of sense to me. Built two businesses from the ground up, built a house, and a dozen other similar experiences. Noticed ive always had more stamina and willpower than most to get shit done no matter what.

I guess im a leader, but have trouble with followers in close proximity to me. One, they usually dont live up to my expectations, so a divide forms. And two, i dont really care for people being that close to me anyway. It gets annoying to me. So i just end up doing the majority of the work myself, with temps coming and going.

A couple other examples. Started lifting weights at 16 and really stuck with it for about 8 years religiously. Also started racing motocross at 18 at my own volition. Which is a pretty big endeavor. Lots of training and preperation goes into that.

Hiked almost half the appalacian trail and cross country toured the US on a motorcycle. Got into road cycling which takes alot of endurance.

I do have issues with impatience sometimes, and can snap after i feel like ive been patient long enough (which may not actually be long enough) lol. It can cause people to not like me so much. Feel im overbearing or whatever :-/

I just want stuff done, dont have time to be dilly dallying around

Just thought all of this related to the Mars oob interpretation
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »