1st love synastry

July 10, 2021 at 15:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) tonkazee
1st love synastry
So I just recently reunited with my 1st love. We both were 14 when we met we were each others first long term bf/gf relationship. Among other 1sts. We were kids and broke up alot and we argued alot until I moved to another state when I was 16. I moved back when I was 17 and he was with someone else. So I starting seeing other people. But we stayed close and we didn´t lose touch until we were 19. Then we found eachother again when we were about 25 and have kept in touch online since. We didn´t see eachother in person again until a couple years ago when we were 39. We both have been married and divorced and I have 2 grown kids. His kids are still preteen ages.
We just recently decided to see if we would work 27 years later. We both felt all of our feelings come back. It feels really amazing. It is so comfortable with him and it is nice that we both don´t have to explain ourselves or our past to eachother. It really feels like magic.
I wanted to know if there would be anything I could see in our synastry that may show this reunion that we have made look promising for long term or if we are just hanging on to something that really isn´t meant to be.
Or should I be looking at a different type of chart and what to look for. (Composite/Progressed/transit... etc) TIA
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2021 at 07:28
(Sagittarius) RA_ » tonkazee
Y💜u´re welc💜me.
July 11, 2021 at 05:00
(Aquarius) tonkazee » RA_
What a cute song! I love this. Thank you. 💜
July 11, 2021 at 03:17
(Sagittarius) RA_
Boyfriends - First Love Never Dies (Official Lyric)
https://youtu.be/lGYycvbcRYo
YouTube
YouTube
July 11, 2021 at 00:51
(Aquarius) tonkazee » Dilanakia
Moon trine Moon
My Venus trine his Sun
My Moon trines his Juno
My Mars squares his Moon and Venus
Venus square Venus
My Moon sextile his Venus
My Juno sextile his Mars
My Vertex sextile his Mars
Mars conjunct Mars
My Vertex conjunct his Mercury

Both my Vertex and Juno are Cancer in house 8.
Him and I have Leo n.node and Aqua s.node.

Idk if any of that is something to look into.

I´m also not questioning this relationship. I just like to dig deeper into my interpersonal relationships with the people close to me. I know this feels right. And I also know that we both have already learned alot from knowing eachother more than half of our life already. And we both know that we are gonna learn even more as time goes on.
Thank you for your reply. 💜
July 11, 2021 at 00:23
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Your sun signs doesn’t fit. The Aquarius person can not ever be as intense as Scorpio rising with cancer sun.

Second thing I look is sun moon conjunction which you don’t have as well.

Then I would look for Mars Venus conjunct or Sextile or trine which you also don’t have

I would look of the vx are compatible or at best if the conjunct with any nodes which is not.

Lastly I would check the juno asteroid but I can’t see that one

Although these are the main points I look , I am not a professional and also not every relationship should last forever. We learn and mature from every single one of them. I also don’t thing there was anything super negative in the chart that indicates violence or addiction or anything bad in the same level so maybe he or she can teach you to be more intuitive and emotional while you can teach to be more logical and calm. It doesn’t have to last forever but the learnings will effect the whole life :)
July 10, 2021 at 16:31
(Taurus) nutelina
Just something that I noticed... "Neptune opposite Venus aspect in the relationship astrology indicates that you two met in a time that you were both longing for a perfect mate. If you can still recall the moment before you met each other, you were very unrealistic about how you want to experience true love." https://seraphicsiren.com/neptune-o…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »