Your Progressed Moon

July 4, 2021 at 18:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Your Progressed Moon
I like tracking the progressed Moon sign, I feel it adds a very real background influence of the emotional landscape we find ourselves in during certain periods of life.

My progressed Moon recently changed to Virgo and in that time, the difference from Leo has been palpable.

Leo Moon was FUN. I´m normally very shy and introvert, but during progressed Moon in Leo, I got out of my shell more and enjoyed going out, I didnt mind being seen, I felt more confident and bold. I was wearing brighter colors, stuff I normally never wear. I even bought a pair of shiny gold sandals during this period. :61:

Now with Virgo, it seems like I came back down to earth. I´m feeling humbled, I dont want to go out as much, I dont want to have much attention on me. I find myself more focused on practical issues in my life, like saving money. I look at the pair of gold sandals and wonder what I was thinking, I have no desire to wear them again.

Where is your progressed Moon right now, have you felt the difference?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 6, 2021 at 22:10
(Leo) Kasperanza
My progressed Moon is in Cancer. It´s also a balsamic Moon, which means it´s getting close to a new moon in my progressed chart.

I´ve been spending a lot of time at home. Not really leaving the house or taking bold actions. My family has also been resolving a lot of psychological issues, and it finally feels like I can spend time with my family without all the toxic negativity.
July 6, 2021 at 16:43
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » LotusStar
Which house system do you use? According to Placidus, you still have quite a few years ahead of you before Pluto reaches your IC.
July 6, 2021 at 04:43
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
Oh hmm. I did accept certain esoteric concepts as being true during that progression first time, it was whole lot of searching and talking about the stuff along with all the challenges happening.

Got interested in astrology during Jupiter´s last Scorpio transit
July 5, 2021 at 20:53
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"interesting how many ppl here mentioned their interest in astrology peaked during or soon after this progression.."

Yeah it is. That whole need to seek the truth. Astrology answers alot of those questions

Maybe its just a subtle energy that alot have going on but when moon enters Scorpio it bubbles to the top.

This a good thread. It´s really opened my mind a bit further.

Thank you :17:
July 5, 2021 at 20:24
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
"Also forgot to mention that when it entered Scorpio, my need to know astrology sky rocketed."

It´s interesting how many ppl here mentioned their interest in astrology peaked during or soon after this progression..
July 5, 2021 at 20:22
(Virgo) LotusStar » nikkia
"Mentally, it´s a feeling of being ´all over the place.´
My mind is going from one subject to another - then coming back, looking at it, then dropping it again."
That´s the Gemini moon life in a nutshell :61:

"I don´t love this energy, but I´ve embraced it. It´s serving a purpose since I am learning a lot of different things, in ways that I´m not accustomed to. "

Supposed to be a mentally busier period for sure, great timing for learning new things!
July 5, 2021 at 19:40
(Aries) Wolfmoon » (dragonfly)
"OMG this is not the answer I was expecting. What you describe unfortunately fits in with the tone of everything I´ve read about this transit. I´m very sorry that it all came true so literally in your case"

:61:

Bah! That´s life. We take the good with the bad. Like I said. It was also very enlightening. I´ve learned alot about people and trust. Plus I made it out the other side :15:

Also forgot to mention that when it entered Scorpio, my need to know astrology sky rocketed.
July 5, 2021 at 19:31
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » cubic
Gosh that´s a lot !! Hope that your at a better place now

Back then I had no idea that it was my saturn return as well
My progression moon is at 14° scorpio and it will meet my natal pluto at 18° in December so idk what to expect hope a good transformation like me becoming a billionaire 😅
July 5, 2021 at 19:28
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Yeah my progressed Moon entered Aries... I feel I m more open to take initiative for some time. This is an important transit, as my 7th house ruler is Saturn in aries, in 10th house. So this progressed Moon in Aries 10th house will bring some interest to this house and maybe 7th house too.
July 5, 2021 at 19:09
(Aquarius) nikkia
My Progressed Moon is in Gemini. Things are up in the air! Emotions and Air signs...whatever :2:

I feel a bit less committed to community, a bit more focused on myself.
No guilt whatsoever.

Mentally, it´s a feeling of being ´all over the place.´
My mind is going from one subject to another - then coming back, looking at it, then dropping it again.
Rinse and repeat.

I´ve got several Themes I´m doing this with, too. So unlike ´me´.

At first, I was wondering what the hell is going on here?!?

I don´t love this energy, but I´ve embraced it. It´s serving a purpose since I am learning a lot of different things, in ways that I´m not accustomed to. More flexibility.

Perhaps this ´scattering´ will all come together when the moon progresses into Cancer, but I´ll probably never tell you how panned it out.
I foresee building a lovely mote around my already private self. :4:

I´m just letting Progressed Moon in Gemini entertain me at this point.
I have to laugh.
And go with the flow.
July 5, 2021 at 17:21
(Cancer) TimeLord
My pMoon just entered into my 7th House in last November. I´m not seeing any significant changes in life due to same.
July 5, 2021 at 16:46
(Leo) cubic
"Now with Virgo, it seems like I came back down to earth. I´m feeling humbled, I dont want to go out as much, I dont want to have much attention on me. I find myself more focused on practical issues in my life, like saving money. I look at the pair of gold sandals and wonder what I was thinking, I have no desire to wear them again."

Sounds like what happens to most people when Sun goes from Leo to Virgo every year. During Leo they come out of their shell, show off, spend money they don´t necessarily always have or just overspend, then September comes and it´s like why did I spend all these money, what was I thinking? Lol.

"Where is your progressed Moon right now, have you felt the difference?"

Progressed to Pisces Recently.

Ambience wise it feels noticeably more human. Much welcome change from the detachment of Aquarius.
July 5, 2021 at 15:48
(Libra) leorising
I´m saying goodbye to the moon progressed in virgo, very cool experience, focus on routine, diet, physical exercises. I liked it a lot, and I believe the new habits will stay for a long time. :68:
July 5, 2021 at 15:29
(Aquarius) viv » LotusStar
YesI agree I’m nearly through with prog moon Scorpio myself There were some losses but maybe people and places needed to deepen or go. They mostly went but some did not and I treasure them. I have a Scorpio Asc and an eighth house moon too so maybe none of this was too unfamiliar. I suggest enjoy some solitude!
July 5, 2021 at 15:10
(Aquarius) viv
Yes great description! Though I hope you wear those sandals to a party!
My progressed moon is near the end of Scorpio in my first and while I’ve enjoyed the depth and solitude I’m really looking forward to Sag, getting out there and also making more money It moves into Sag Aug 21st and I’m going to be checking wherher second house themes show up immediately which would be the case with whole sign house divisionss or whether this takes til 7 Sag as with Placidus and other systems.
July 5, 2021 at 14:40
(Virgo) LotusStar » (dragonfly)
"But I wouldn´t mind getting a little bored for a while..."

:61: I know what you mean...

had many variations of Moon/Pluto transits, and now Pluto coming for my 4th house, on top of having Moon in 8th... done with it :S
July 5, 2021 at 14:33
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
Saturn return and all that in the same time, :22: ouch... I see
July 5, 2021 at 10:15
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Wolfmoon
OMG this is not the answer I was expecting. What you describe unfortunately fits in with the tone of everything I´ve read about this transit. I´m very sorry that it all came true so literally in your case.

However, I think that it was not only a matter of Moon in Scorpio. Last year was extremely difficult for many people. For example, I almost became a widow.

Actually, my whole life has been one long transit of Pluto in opposition to all the other planets in my chart. I haven´t been overly spoiled by life so far, and I don´t even have those expectations anymore.
But I wouldn´t mind getting a little bored for a while...

For the time being the Moon in Scorpio doesn´t give me a very hard time and I hope it won´t change. By the way, I also have a Saturn square to the Moon in transit...

Let´s think positive. Negative attitudes only make things worse.
July 5, 2021 at 09:13
(Leo) cubic » Ioaanaa08
Had Saturn return + Saturn in Scorpio + Pluto in Scorpio while my Moon was progressing through Scorpio, all in the 12th house.

Shit went down fast, had to travel many thousands of kilometres, then things were OK for a bit, and then kept going deeper and wilder.. then dangerous, then more dangerous.. then even more..

"2020 I effectively "lost" everything that was my old life. House, car, cat, dog etc Very strange year for me. Odd happenings."

Yep.. pretty similar. Odd happenings.. strange year. Weird all around. Stress was through the roof and some more. Seems like it could have been experienced like that by many people around the globe too.

My Prog. Aqua Moon Squared Saturn in Scorp in 2020. That links to losses but that much? There definitely was just 2020 thrown in the mix.

Well anyway, looking back given how much fateful decisions I had to make during my Prog. Scorpio Moon + Saturn return etc, It´s very clear that if I knew about this stuff it would have affected my decisions, for better or for worse I don´t know, but with this kind of info it´s usually for the worse, like increasing anticipatory anxiety, even if nothing seems like it´s about to happen. Could have made me more resigned to darkness/difficulty, might have not pushed so hard to get out of it, like I did.

So I am glad I guess I did not know about it back then :4:

There were some good experiences too during that time, some very good stuff, but as a whole it was :11: and a lot of the good was underpinned and mixed with a feeling of unease, which as far as I remember dissapeared once the Moon progressed to Sagittarius.

But a lot of fears were confronted and lost, and a lot of barriers broken during that time.. things were gained too not only lost.

Let´s see what happens next time Moon progresses to Scorpio, it should be similarly wild.

TL;DR Progressed Moon matters.
July 5, 2021 at 07:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon » (dragonfly)
"did you experience any loss during the period when the Moon was in Scorpio?"

Just recently I lost my best friend to Cancer. He died the beginning of May. Diagnosed the year before hand. Suffered but managed to live his life as best he could. Thats the biggest loss.

"it must have been a turbulent time for you. But was it really as hard as some people describe?"

It entered scorpio in July 2019. It wasn´t easy. I was in a situation I know longer wanted to be in so began the fight for freedom.

2020 I effectively "lost" everything that was my old life. House, car, cat, dog etc Very strange year for me. Odd happenings. Alot of it spilled over here :61:

Funny thing is I live on my Pluto line also, according to Astrocartography.

Hardest year of my life to date last year. Enlightening also however. If alot if it was result of Moon in scorpio then I am glad it´s out of there.
July 5, 2021 at 06:29
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
Nice, timely post for you then!

From what I understand the progression through Scorpio can be a time of losses and profound change, diving deeper into your own psychology and release things that need to go before you can start your new adventure during Sagittarius. You definitely earn the lightness and optimism that comes with the Sag Moon after so enjoy them greener pastures! :1:
July 5, 2021 at 06:29
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Wolfmoon
Wolfmoon, if I can ask, did you experience any loss during the period when the Moon was in Scorpio?

You have Pluto in Scorpio, so I imagine that with the Moon´s conjunction, it must have been a turbulent time for you. But was it really as hard as some people describe?
July 5, 2021 at 05:55
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » (dragonfly)
I went through my saturn return too that period of time so maybe that´s why it was a bit more challenging for me
July 5, 2021 at 05:50
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Awesome topic.

I didn’t know anything about secondary progressions until recently.

I noted my attitude was different when I was out. Had some issues with coming out of my shell and being very private. Couldn´t work it out, not like me at all.

I asked a friend who explained my progressed moon was in Scorpio. Made alot of sense.

Moon moved into Sag yesterday. Conjunct my MC and Saturn opposing my Sun and Mercury... should be good times ahead... :1:
July 5, 2021 at 04:21
(Capricorn) Jaided
My natal moon and progressed moon were in conjunction a while back. Taurus in 8th. It´s moved on to the 9th house now though.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »