Composite : Saturn squares : for ever struggles ?

July 3, 2021 at 14:33 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) armanz
Composite : Saturn squares : for ever struggles ?
Hi ! :D
Here is the composite of my lover and me.
And as you can see saturn is square to Mercury, Venus and the Ascendant.
Knowing that composite is not something you can work on, unlike synastry, if anyone have any information or knowledge about these composite Saturn squares, it would help me to know what it´s going to happen to us.

Thanks to all of you! ☺️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 15, 2021 at 18:33
(Sagittarius) armanz » Datta108
Thx ! :17: :74: :68:
July 15, 2021 at 17:28
(Capricorn) Datta108 » armanz
Actually in jyotish your moon is in Sagittarius, which means your Sade sati ends when Saturn leaves Capricorn and enters Aquarius in January 2023.
But regardless, the charts should be matched before considering major life changes,particularly something as important as marriage plus your Sade sati is operating now,so imo it´s an absolute must to have done🙏
July 15, 2021 at 17:08
(Sagittarius) armanz » Green Garden
Good question : firstly he doesn´t speak french but fortunately I speak english, but is not perfect so still some misunderstandings that, the worst, we don´t, each time, notice...

And we have different ways to communicate so sometimes : fight ! :D

But I don´t know if it´s also because of square but a such great pleasure for both of us to talk about soooo much things, to debate, to exchange informations, share curiosity about a lot of things even weird...
From the first time I love to talk to him, even sometimes, yes, is not easy ;)
July 15, 2021 at 16:56
(Sagittarius) armanz » Datta108
You mean we should wait that Saturn come back in Aries again ?
July 14, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a Mercury Saturn Square in Synastry and Composite with.

I can comments in the Composite Mercury Saturn Square...he blocks my communication i put really some effort in it.

Hows you guys communication?
July 14, 2021 at 14:31
(Capricorn) Datta108 » armanz
Namaste imo the best course of action in determining long term compatibility is having an experienced reputable vedic astrologer match your charts to see if the marriage has longevity, peacefulness and health and happiness.
I just looked quickly at your placements so I cant be certain, but Sade sati period is still going on for you,therefore I would say it´s an absolute must to have your charts matched before entering into marriage 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »