Men, Mercury in Cancer

July 2, 2021 at 18:26 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Men, Mercury in Cancer
Hi!! I´d like to know anyone´s thoughts about Mercury in Cancer in males...
Thanks!🙂

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 4, 2021 at 02:55
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » TimeLord
Think of them every day.....
July 4, 2021 at 02:29
(Cancer) TimeLord » JessSezItSoftly
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate your advices.
I will try.
Hope you are right and those words will become true for me one day.
July 4, 2021 at 01:04
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » theycallmetym
Well that´s great! 🙂
July 4, 2021 at 01:02
You can overcome anything you put your mind to... prayer helps too... Pray for the ways you want to feel, pray for the ways that you want to react, pray for the ways that you want to behave.... the more you ask for help in practicing new attitudes and habits, the more you will see it in life....

And each time you fall or fail, you must remember it happens to everyone... and just like with anyone you need to leave the past in the past and keep moving forward, because you will never get anywhere standing still......
July 4, 2021 at 00:37
(Taurus) theycallmetym
i dont have it in cancer but my moon in 1st house.I can be very emotional sometimes but definitely never let it having impact on my desicion making..
July 4, 2021 at 00:32
Thank you.
I have tried lot in past but always failed in everything.
I see no use of trying anymore but without having choice I still have to keep continuing.
Until I become self-sufficient I have achieved nothing in this lifetime.
I this is piece of cake for many.
But this is the thing where I´m struggling since long.
July 4, 2021 at 00:29
P.S. and you´re not that old!! You´re a year younger than me!!!! 😆😄😄

Besides, lots of ladies love older men.... My husband is 15 years older than me.... (And I love it..... :21:)
July 4, 2021 at 00:26
Well, I believe there are good things for you...

Sometimes we just have to learn new things, and put into practice new ways of reacting to life....

Hoping, believing, trying and making the best of each days things you already have.

Your own gifted abilities, seizing little or any opportunities, staying patient but continuing to do what you can to find what you are looking for....

And handling it all with precious care... Life isnt perfect... (my husband can attest to that) but you can do your best with imperfect abilities to make it as perfect as you can....
July 3, 2021 at 23:46
More than half of life passed.
I become old now.
Never seen any good for me.
What miracle can happen ?
I live in reality now and don´t believe in miracles.
But glad still there are few people who at least care about emotions.
July 3, 2021 at 22:06
You shouldn´t say that..... How do you know??
July 3, 2021 at 22:05
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » astreo
Your welcome :17:
July 3, 2021 at 22:01
(Virgo) astreo
What interesting comments, I think I really did not realize it at all, I will be more observant with this the next time I see someone with Mercury in Cancer.

Thanks for the post. :37:
July 3, 2021 at 21:56
Doesn´t matter.
Nothing will change for good.
July 3, 2021 at 19:26
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » kosmic.kitten
What a wonderful description of a cancerian man. My partner has cancer moon and fits quit well in your words. I think I´ll forward them to him
July 3, 2021 at 16:55
Could HAVE a different person? or BE a different person??
July 3, 2021 at 16:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » judyta
Thanks Judyta!!!
July 3, 2021 at 15:41
(Cancer) judyta
Super moody and overemotional, also gives silent treatments when upset, when they feel hurt they wont go back to normal for a very very long time, sweet with compliments when in love, very afectionate with words. Its hard for them to open up so when they do be gentle and patient. If you cant its not for u then XD
July 3, 2021 at 04:35
Yep, I have Venus Conjunct Moon in Gemini. Its very tight. 0°15´ Orb. But I if it were good for me then I could have different person now.
July 3, 2021 at 03:59
I can totally agree... As a scorpio those things are not priorities in my mind.. although I will enjoy and operate them to the best of my balanced abilities...

I noticed you have a gemini moon... So does my husband... :1:
July 3, 2021 at 03:39
As a Scorpio you get it correctly. But trust me these things have no value in this material world. Here people only care about money, social status, outer looks, powers etc etc. I´m telling from my personal life experiences.
July 3, 2021 at 02:27
Well, ....I would imagine that if you feel things more intensely, then I´d imagine you would have big heart with loving people, as well as feeling great joy when you are happy or laughing... also, you must have great empathy and sympathy for others... and so on.... in other words , any good qualities would be amplified too which I would think would be a good thing or enjoyable...
July 3, 2021 at 02:06
Benefits ?
How so ?
No one care about my emotional talking.
So how its good ?
How you seeing this ?
Would you tell me your perspective.
Just say what you feel about this.
Do you ever talk to any man with this communication in real life ?
Though there are other things in natal chart which make all people different.
Still just tell me...
July 3, 2021 at 01:55
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
Very cool!! ...so you said he a mercury in cancer and a gemini moon??
July 3, 2021 at 01:53
So would you say that you feel things a lot more intensely than you would prefer?

That can have its benefits right?? 🙂
July 3, 2021 at 01:40
Not only that but all types of emotions. Such as laughter, smile, anger, love etc. Suppose my boss or superior telling something wrong and I know there are better and easy way available then I can´t control while talk. I mean with good eye one can notice what is inside my mind. And these include anger and frustration too. All are different types of emotions after all. Wish I could have behave like Robot in outer world.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »