LILITH

June 30, 2021 at 21:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
LILITH

HAVE YOU ACTIVATED YOUR LILITH?
HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE THAT IT FEELS?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 5, 2021 at 23:17
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I´ve activated her transits with Chiron siting right in-between her Lilith Venus conjunction. I knew this was the destinations I am supposed to be on. IAM right into the world what I went in as. So know I gotta decide what attempts at change is the best to make. Who do I want to be remembered as by and with something that involves myself with them and then you always have a connection.
October 5, 2021 at 16:01
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Lilith activated my Chiron conjunction to her Venus with big time story involved with scandal lies and betrayal.
October 5, 2021 at 13:56
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Finding topic involved with Lilith when I´m becoming infatuated with healing a woman living amongst lies, deciet, scandal, betrayal... On an on.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Any advice plz
July 5, 2021 at 03:08
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
Lilith en conjunción con tu Ascendente....
July 5, 2021 at 01:36
(Virgo) astreo » miranda_x
Interesting...
July 5, 2021 at 00:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » miranda_x
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True like a game of tug of war
July 5, 2021 at 00:43
(Taurus) miranda_x » astreo
Yeah I thought I was normal until I was realized that I am not TT^TT

I try to stay with people that tame me, rather than aggress me more, like their energy. I recently cut down on people that have aggressive/depressive energy, and I cannot be happier.
July 5, 2021 at 00:31
THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME.
When we are children or young people we think that what we feel is common and universal.

Have you dealt with this in any way?
Or just making it aware? :15:
July 4, 2021 at 23:40
(Taurus) miranda_x » MartianPisces
I feel somewhat similar. I checked with tarot reading once, and I was told that there were 2 people associated with this. One is a mature man — the cause or the trigger of my aggressive, dark nature. But then there is also another older woman, like a mother figure, that keeps my dark energy in check. I don´t know whether these descriptions are of real people or just symbolic.

But it hit home to me because whenever I became extremely toxic, talking to an older female, like an older sister, always softened me down quickly.
July 4, 2021 at 23:31
(Taurus) miranda_x » astreo
TT^TT I grow up thinking that everyone feels the same things until my friends told me it was just me... I initially thought it was due to my Scorpio rising, but now I think it fits more with Scorpio Lilith in H1.
July 4, 2021 at 22:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Psyle
Thanks Psyle, ive never heard of him, but did do a little research. I would like to read more about him. Seems like an interesting character.

I only recently realized i had this placement. Im pretty intrigued by it. Funny, my brother has it conjunct his moon. Maybe a hereditary thing? I think its a pretty significant aspect. I relate alot to the :163: 11th house descriptions. Really not alot of info about lilith though. At least that ive found
July 4, 2021 at 21:33
(Virgo) astreo
:163:
July 4, 2021 at 20:43
It sounds very difficult, I think I have never read something like this ....
July 4, 2021 at 20:39
(Virgo) astreo » Psyle
Yes, the Mediums explained to me that it is because my vibration is still very low, until I manage to increase it I will connect with purer beings.

While they made me a break, they prepared several herbs to bathe me, they are known as omiero, at the end with a clean of salt with fire, it helped me a lot, I felt more "light".

The thing about dreams sounds VERY fascinating, it just happens to me that the spirits enter me while I sleep and, I really did not believe it when they told me, that I was a sleepwalker, until it began to dawn in a different room, outside of that no I am aware of nothing else. They say that the PURE is a strong spiritual channel, but it is something that has to be developed over time if it is not developed from birth like some ...
July 4, 2021 at 18:49
(Sagittarius) Psyle » astreo
"I still can´t find what is correct and no"

Time, infused with the alchemy of the stars, is the best medicine. Be patient, keep contemplating and eventually you will unveil your inner sanctuary. But be careful with Lilith : you have to use your Gemini Moon as a shield against her Fiery energies. Air calms down Fire and makes it more approachable.

As the alchemical saying goes in latin : "Lege, Lege, Lege, relege, ora, labora et invenies"
(Read, read, read, re-read, pray, work, and you will find)

"Do you have a favorite spiritual practice?"

Like you I engage in a daily spiritual routine where I sign the Orphic Hymns of Hermes (Mercury) (☿) every day while facing his shrine with candles and incense (⚚). Hermes is my tutelary deity because Mercury is my chart ruler (Gemini ASC) and Mercury also happens to be my Atmakaraka (planet with the highest degree).

Sometimes I also tend to explore magical practices. For instance I used the Saturn-Jupiter Great Conjunction (Dec 2020) to cast a spell and it worked six months later ! In January 2021 Saturn-Jupiter-Mercury hit my natal Venus and that activated my Venus annual profection.

Spirits of the lower astral (aka the Moon sphere ☽) (and the underworld ♁) are called daemons in ancient greek. Ultimately they react to your own frequency therefore we shouldn´t fear them. Banishing rituals can help you out here. I´ve encountered tons of spirits (and some gods) when I travel in the spirit world (in trance and also at night). Many entities are very foreign to humans so they look scary but every being belongs in its rightful place in the vastness of Creation.
July 4, 2021 at 13:48
(Taurus) miranda_x
My Lilith is in 1st house Scorpio, along with my AC. But I am also an Aquarius moon and dominant.

I think my Lilith/AC in Scorpio just makes me deadly, intense, and psychopathic.

I have a very strong psychopathic tendency: I feel happy from people´s suffering. I also constantly hold off my urge to hurt or harm others, whether it´s physically or mentally. I just really want to do it, but I will never act it out (Aquarius moon, very rational, so don´t call the cops). I will be very happy if anyone feels the same since it´s sooo lonely to feel this way by myself.

When I first meet anyone, my first instinct is to hate them and curse them out, of course, secretly. I just purely hate them. But once I slowly get to know people and become friends with them, I can do anything for them. So most of my friends have been hated by me at least once.

A LOT of people look at me and immediately feel intimidated by me, even though I just cluelessly walk around and have yet known people to want to hurt them. I once walked into my new classroom and my friends thought I was a mean bitch, when I just tried to find my own seat. I have many people who say they love me but also are scared of me. It was a surprise since I have just minded my own business.

"People literally want to fuck them. I’m so serious it’s horrifying sometimes. People simply want to have a taste of them, to let their “darkeness” consume them even though there are no emotional attraction whatsoever."

I have felt really weird when people tell me they like me. I mean, I am introverted, never leave my own circle, nor very pretty. I don´t act odd or in the traditional spotlight a lot. But I do know that I attract certain people. Some even told me that they noticed me a long time ago but never talk to me until now (and I have no idea who they are). Most of them view me as something entertaining, because of my darkness possibly.

That´s why I don´t have good friendships with men, because as an Aquarius moon, friendships are everything. And men are just after a relationship. One of my male best friends suddenly had some feelings for me and became so controlling. I felt so disappointed because he was one of the last male friends I have.

I think my Scorpio energy get tamer over the years, but it´s hard to control my harmful intention with a Lilith like this :42: :42:
July 3, 2021 at 23:51
(Virgo) astreo » Psyle
Mr. Psyle, it is very interesting what you say :15:

Do you have a favorite spiritual practice?

I like to have a spiritual vault, light candles and communicate with my spiritual guides, of course, I always protect myself with husks, flowery water and roses.

Once I had a not very pleasant experience with a spirit of the lower astral, I do not understand very well why he is with me, but it seems that he is for something ......
I often like to go to spiritual masses, "dead" people enter the mediums and speak, I am amazed every time they give me advice.
I still can´t find what is correct and no, but as you made me see in the other post, Sagittarius wants to explore ...
July 3, 2021 at 15:09
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Sunnyshadow
Sunnyshadow: that name fits.

H.P. Lovecraft with Leo Lilith conjunct Sun makes the darkness of Lilith self explanatory :163:

His psychic Pluto-Neptune conjunction certainly helped him unleash all these underworldly energies. Along with his very strong personal planets.
July 3, 2021 at 15:05
(Sagittarius) Psyle
I strongly feel my mean Lilith in Pisces :182: :163:

Ever since she got activated by transiting Neptune in 2012. She yearns to recover that lost connection with the greater cosmos and the forgotten spiritual worlds of ethereal light. Like Teresa of Ávila (Pisces Lilith conj ASC) she seeks mystical ecstasy by having sex with the Divine and drinking ambrosia the nectar of immortality (I have ASC in mrigasira "elixir" nakshatra). Like Billie Eilish (Pisces Lilith conj ASC) she wants to transcend her limited mortal shell. But in doing so she creates a dangerous pull of escapism, possibly resulting in suicide or madness. When Neptune entered Pisces I nearly drowned into a surreal vortex of drugs, mysticism, paranormal occultism and devotion. My Cancer Moon trine Lilith sometimes cries entire rivers of longing and sorrow. A behavior not unlike ardra "storm" nakshatra where my Moon dwells.

Unlike the Fire Liliths and their excited turbulent shadows, this Water Lilith has a heavy sticky shadow of depression with its inferiority complex. She wants to dissolve the ego into the universal astral sea. Therefore the key is to ground myself into the opposite sign of Virgo. Where I patiently learn to anchor these nebulous neptunian energies into a stable wordly persona by giving them a finite form and structure.
July 2, 2021 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same here, I had zero clue about 4 different lilith placements :32:
July 2, 2021 at 20:53
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Etherealmind
Don´t be, it became an awakening.

It´s what the Greek called "katabasis". The fall into the ashes, to finally reach the garden.
July 2, 2021 at 19:27
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Solus
Ohw there are so many lilith :61: :43: :23: I don´t know which ones you consider but I think that with mean and true lilith it´s already enough :61: :61: and yes both of your Lilith (true and mean) are in Aries :):)
July 2, 2021 at 19:19
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Catch-22
Well, I could partly suppose what you meant by :163: :178: 5H but I wasn´t expecting this answer ... I´m sorry.
July 2, 2021 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have written it completely wrong so deleted the msg and writing again duh.

So I don´t know how but it seems both of them are in aries :63:

https://astrofix.net/how-to-find-al…
Asteroid Lilith: 1181
Black Moon Lilith/ Mean Lilith: h12
Osculating Lilith/ True Lilith: h13
Dark Moon Lilith/ Waldemath Black Moon: h58
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 2, 2021 at 14:40
(Virgo) astreo
My 2 liliths, or the two possible ones they are talking about, are in the same location, so I think I have no problem with that. Sagittarius can become very negative when wanting to explore many things, it is a sign that wants to cross limits, limits that everyone must have, healthy limits that allow us to have a stable life.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »