CONJUNCTIONS.

June 29, 2021 at 22:17 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
CONJUNCTIONS.
I met a person from the same day and year of birth!

All our planets are in conjunction and are in the same signs!

How good is this for a relationship?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2021 at 14:58
(Virgo) astreo » Dilanakia
I think that in these moments of my life I do not want to get involved with someone, I want tranquility and time with me, for a long time I have not enjoyed my solitude, a friendship would be relaxing, thank you! :79:
June 30, 2021 at 14:57
(Virgo) astreo » Kasperanza
I am the one with the Ascendant in Capricorn and you are right, I am the most cautious of both.

Right now we are talking and, we agree that we had gone to the same place in the city, the same day, what a madness!
June 30, 2021 at 13:21
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I had a boyfriend for 4 years. His natal chart was very close to mine like in this case. We broke up because I started to see him as relative rather than a boyfriend. But he is my best friend now.

One thing to remember is that he will also have similar shadow sides as you have and that gets really hard to tolerate because you are already dealing with the same issues yourself.

on the other hand we have great understanding. He is still my best friend and I fully trust him and he knows me better than everyone.

So treat your date as you´ll keep him long term :) either as lover or friend.
June 30, 2021 at 11:39
(Leo) Kasperanza
I imagine that the problems you face in your own chart, or within your own life, will be reflected in the relationship. How well you handle your own karma and internal struggles will determine how well this relationship will go.

There is a slight difference between you two. The person with the Capricorn Rising will take a cautious and serious approach (being ruled by Saturn), while the other one of you with the Pisces rising will be more carefree and laidback.

Although, both of you have your chart rulers in Taurus, so you´ll literally find common ground in this fixed earth sign.

I feel like the only major problem with this relationship will be a loss of identity. There will be a sense of having your actions stolen from each other.
June 29, 2021 at 23:05
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
I have thrown the Tarot, it does not appear a pleasant ending.
The end is one of sadness and disappointment.
A spread has never gone bad for me so, I told him that only friendship, I think I can understand each other very well, if something were to happen, let it be after a solid foundation of friendship.
Anyway, as you say, I have to know, thank you :79:
June 29, 2021 at 22:56
(Scorpio) OS* » astreo
Honestly, I think it can go either way. Really Goood or terrible. . .

Since it´s off to a good start I don´t see the problem.

You have to meet !! :4: :4:
June 29, 2021 at 22:47
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
We have talked for a long time and voice audios, our Moons in Gemini enjoy it a lot, that makes us feel comfortable.

But I don´t know, it´s weird, it feels a bit calm.

A bit of fear that things will get out of control (By the square of Pluto).
June 29, 2021 at 22:39
(Scorpio) OS* » astreo
have you met in person ?? is there chemistry ?? That is what´s most IMP

idk, maybe it depends from one person to an other. I didn´t have a good experience and he was soooo different than me. Maybe the difference between anima animus . . .

I know some conjunctions are good but Everything :41:
June 29, 2021 at 22:28
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
It would be difficult? :39:
June 29, 2021 at 22:26
(Virgo) astreo » OS*
NOOOOO
Why?
June 29, 2021 at 22:26
(Virgo) astreo
Has anyone been through this?
June 29, 2021 at 22:22
(Scorpio) OS*
I personally wound´t but just curious, You have physically met this person ??
June 29, 2021 at 22:18
(Virgo) astreo
I guess, since our Moon is in conjunction, we can understand each other too much.
June 29, 2021 at 22:18
(Virgo) astreo
The board.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »