June 29, 2021 at 16:09
(Gemini) AmberMoon » bruhmoment
It´s an illusion.
And it´s on his ASC.
June 29, 2021 at 16:07
(Gemini) AmberMoon » astreo
Not sure about people not judging.

I have this.

It´s fascinating, but it can be very draining as well. Picking up that much unconsciously.

Plus people think you´re fake. And in my experience, they do judge you for that. Which is a pity of course. Then later on they discover that I do in fact have my own personality.😯

Ghosts, eyes and astral travel all sounds familiar to me too 🙂
June 28, 2021 at 22:14
(Capricorn) Emanuel » bruhmoment
Mercury-Jupiter conjunction. And actually in his private life he s not that happy
June 28, 2021 at 21:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jim carrey seems too happy to be a capricorn, how is he always happy?
June 25, 2021 at 15:43
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Sarah_Lee
Well technically Jim Carrey doesn t have a conjunction Neptune with some personal planet , but with a point (The Ascendant Point) ,an important point though.
He has a square between Neptune and Mercury and Jupiter.
June 25, 2021 at 07:25
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee
I wish I had a conjunction with my Neptune or something, I only have square :25:
June 25, 2021 at 07:23
(Virgo) astreo » JayJayAstrology
Thank you! :79:
June 24, 2021 at 20:10
(Capricorn) Emanuel » JayJayAstrology
Yeaaah. In The Mask he is like a cartoon character. Actually his humour is very cartoon like.
June 24, 2021 at 20:10
(Capricorn) Emanuel » rohini moon
Have you seen The Truman SHow ? Probably one of the deepest movies I have ever seen.
June 24, 2021 at 20:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
I haven´t seen all his movies, but when "The Mask" came out - I loved it! Underneath the humor, he usually has some serious themes or commentary about life or people. But I think I´ve only watched three movies. I´ve watched interviews of him - and sort of thought he was a spiritual seeker and pretty serious, which was a surprise.
June 24, 2021 at 19:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » astreo
Yes, you do have Marilyn Monroe eyes! I bet the ladies find you sexy - and smart.
June 24, 2021 at 19:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
I think I am the only person who always found him irritating since I was a kid. He was too over the top/trying to hard to be funny for me, just my opinion that I was always alone on.. :4:

He was OK on "In Living Color" but after that... meh...

Although, he did make me chuckle in Lemony Snicket a few times. But that was it.

I do think he´s genuinely and sincerely insane in real life.
June 24, 2021 at 19:10
(Taurus) nutelina » astreo
That´s a good point Mr. Virgo :15: Didn´t think about that. Thanks!
June 24, 2021 at 18:51
(Virgo) astreo » nutelina
And besides, a Moon in Gemini can oppose your Neptune, square your Venus, Mars, Saturn and Mercury, right? :25:
June 24, 2021 at 18:42
(Virgo) astreo
Marilyn Monroe - Birth Chart
Neptune in 1st house opposing Jupiter.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:39
(Taurus) nutelina » Emanuel
Thanks for the clarification, my ex has Gemini moon. Of course Gemini is in my 12th house so...
June 24, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) astreo
It really seems that we are not here. Is very funny. :61: :61: :61: :61:
June 24, 2021 at 18:26
(Virgo) astreo
I have Neptune at home 1. Look at my eyes HAHAHA
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:24
(Virgo) astreo » JayJayAstrology
Yes, this makes the person VERY chameleonic.

The good thing is that my ascendant is in Capricorn and my Neptune in Aquarius, I think that if this was in a water sign, I could have more tendency to escapism, a certain drug problem or addictions, since my Jupiter is in square with my Neptune (2°49’, Applying).

THIS IS SHOWN A LOT ON THE ASCENDANT, because it makes the eyes look DROWSY. Like Marilyn Monroe.
Login
(Log in)
June 24, 2021 at 18:09
(Virgo) astreo
No Hahaha
Not every day, especially when I fall asleep very tired. Although in paralysis you cannot move, here you literally wake up in another place. If you fall asleep in your room, you show up in the living room, you get off the mark very ugly HAHAHAHA
When I was a kid I didn´t believe my family, until I woke up somewhere else.
Then I went with spiritualists, they told me about some spirits, they recommended that I put on a shell, and the matter was settled.
June 24, 2021 at 17:36
(Cancer) Trevor77
Allllriightttyy Thennnnn :61:
June 24, 2021 at 17:34
(Capricorn) Emanuel » astreo
Sounds like sleep paralysis but everyday huh? :))
June 24, 2021 at 17:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Emanuel
Astute observations. Carrey is truly an interesting person and such a cool person and great actor. Nice to see your great comments!
June 24, 2021 at 17:10
(Virgo) astreo
Also Neptune in house 1 erases the limits you have with the outside.
If we had an energy barrier, Neptune at 1 disappears the line.
I have Neptune in house 1, I can feel perfectly when a ´´ spirit ´´ approaches me, when I fall asleep, if I don´t leave a small light in my room, I can wake up in a different place, because they like to play with me, SOUNDS CRAZY, but it´s real HAHAHA.
June 24, 2021 at 17:06
(Capricorn) Emanuel » JayJayAstrology
"not be "here" at all - they can not be in the body - and they can be kind of sort out there, not connecting with others, escapist, ungrounded."

This also cand fit Jim (there are documentaries about him on youtube).he s an escapist personality, in his free time.

Jim has a tight Mercury-Jupiter conjunction in 4th house in Aquarius. His childhood was whacky as fuck and unstable ( 4th house Aquarius), but this might be the reason for his great humour and powerfull and motivational speach (Mercury-Jupiter conjunction in 4th house). He started as a humorist just for his family(4th house), but in the end this humour defined his entire life and vision ( the Mercury-Jupiter conjunction is in a very tight square with his Neptune conjunct Ascendant).

It s worth to say that his 5th house (of creativity, self expression) is in Pisces. The modern ruler(Neptune) and old ruler(Jupiter) of his 5th house are in a square.... So. No wonder why he started to use his incredible gift to make art(movies, paintings etc).

Also, the Neptune doesnt bring just gifts. The square to Mercury-Jupiter conjunction can make him pretty delusional, falling for spiritual scammers, even a liar (Liar Liar... Like in his movie role).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »