Your Opinions About My Convict Lover...

June 21, 2021 at 05:35 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) VelvetLove
Your Opinions About My Convict Lover...
Hi Everyone,
You all were so helpful and kind on my first post, and I was so amazed by your comments! That really helps me get my life together, so thanks to everyone who wrote their opinions down. :79:
I´ve been dying to ask you guys about this person, who I feel like is my true love. I know this sounds like your typical Pisces talking, but I´m going back and forth between my feelings for this man and some reality check.
He is a convict who has 10 more years to serve. He is in prison for armed robbery. He had this crazy tragic childhood,abused by his father in every way,couldn´t get any love from his mother, had distant relationships with siblings, so when growing up, he was a lost person. Now he is trying to get his life together and wants a future with me. I can work with his ´dark side´ and traumas, but only if I´m very sure that he is my match. Its been two months since I know him. So please share your opinions and thoughts with me no matter how harsh it might sound. :79:

(Chart in attachment)
Birth time: 16 Feb 1984 11:15pm Jerome, Idaho US
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 23, 2021 at 12:44
(Leo) cubic » bruhmoment
Do it man, become one of the bold and the beautiful!
June 23, 2021 at 11:40
(Pisces) VelvetLove » bruhmoment
LOL If you would be in the same state where you can visit that person all the time, I think that would be less challenging. Try facebook groups😅
June 22, 2021 at 15:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » VelvetLove
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Where are you meeting these inmates? Now I´m curious as if I SHOULD talk to female inmates online but it´s probably a bad idea for me
June 22, 2021 at 12:30
(Pisces) VelvetLove » JessSezItSoftly
Well how about you message me your questions and I can give you details about anything you are curious about. :1:
June 22, 2021 at 09:05
(Pisces) Cind
I have just had a look at your chart and all your planets are in your 12th House squaring Pluto in 9th. It makes sense why you would be drawn to people like him but I think with us Pisces we can have saviour complex. People need to heal and deal with their traumas themselves, with the help of their family and friends if the situation is not toxic.

You are a very pretty girl and obviously you have a big heart to want to help someone come out of a dark time but you have to think about your safety and put yourself first. I personally don´t think this is a good idea regardless of his chart.

But never the less I have looked at your synastry chart.

Your Pisces stellium is conjunct his Lilith, therefore triggering his shadow side. His mars and Saturn are both conjunct your Chiron, your deepest wounds. This man will bring you nothing but sorrow, this falling in your 8th house it can be your deep insecurities. His Sun and Mercury falling in your 12th you may think he can understand you on a level no one can as he can literally read your mind. This is a karmic placement, some sort of lesson not learned in the past life. This is the house of the hidden, prisons and secret enemies. I would be very careful as to who you let in to roam around your subconscious mind.

His Saturn squaring your Moon shows coldness and authority. With his Mercury conjunct your moon, what ever he says it just sounds good to you as Moon are your emotions and his mercury the way he speaks. His mars squaring your Moon, his actions will hurt your emotional world.

I just honestly do not think he is your soulmate, I think this is some serious Karmic lesson to be learned.

You are on your last degree of your Sun it going into Aries soon in September like mine. Your progressed moon is currently in your 8th in Sagittarius. I think you really need to focus on your shadow self and figure out why you are drawn to people like him.

If you want to ask anymore specific questions just message me.

I think you´re a very pretty girl with a lot of love to give I just think you´re choosing the wrong people who you show up for and give your energy to. :79: :80:
June 22, 2021 at 02:50
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » VelvetLove
Ohhh... okay, nice... What is your family´s business? What parts of LA did you visit?? I´ve always been curious about California...
June 22, 2021 at 02:15
Thank you. No worries, i guess it can look a bit weird once you read this thing.

I am a senior in college, I study cinema. For its directing and producing part. Some of the comments mentioned me being like a model but I like to be behind the camera or behind the idea. I dont like being the physical center of attention. I traveled to LA and other places often, I already was planning to visit again soon. Now the only changes would be changing my state for vacation and seeing him. I come from a financially secured family, so luckily I can work in my family business and start my financial plan. Once i do so, i can travel regularly to him. I mean i dont have a better plan yet.
June 22, 2021 at 01:52
I see.... okay.... it makes more sense when you explain it.... Sorry to be tough on you... But I do believe that we all have the ability to create the lives we want for ourselves and sometimes we cause or create our own problems... I also believe it can be a bit of a Psychology thing... because we do have free will and can make deliberate choices that can allow us to not be slaves to our negative traits....

Can I ask what you do for work? Obviously the first step in trying to make things work with this guy (if all goes well) is to travel to him... how would you be able to do that?? Work visa? Vacation visa?
June 22, 2021 at 01:34
Hii, coming to your questions,
I´ve talked to some female convicts before but I guess my love wasn´t effective enough because most of the time people expect or see the love they need from the sex they are attracted to? I love helping anyone or anything, I am an activist and a humanist. Especially with animals, I have lots of stray animals in my house and on the street, I can´t live without helping them. And as for people and environment, i cant list these good things that I make, because its not ethical to do so, but I believe in karma and for that I have to always give back and do good and help the world. So i do as much as i can, but since topic is only about synastry, i didnt feel like it needed to be mentioned.
And yes, on the app, you add contacts by their inmate IDs and once you add them, they can see you on their contact list and message you. They can only see your name. There is no profile or pictures. The app is called Jpay. You buy stamps and send messages with it.
Also yes, when I saw him, I mentioned that I was attracted. Because you can tell who you can relate to, by seeing them talk and the things they say. In his video he said he was looking for penpals, and he didnt have any weird charges(aganist women or children or animals) and he talks about himself a bit. I thought the way he talked was lovely and kind, i felt that he was a sweet soul who was just lost before. So yes you could say that I was attracted to him and chose to contact him.
Yes, of course other people want to make relationship with me as well but I meant to say, the ones I pick, turn out to be traumatic people even if I choose them from a church. At least that was my experience so far. Most of the people I talked to, didnt show their lives at first. Later on it turned out to be like that. Example; I was at this nice bar in a holiday place, and some nice guy was smiling at me all night. Then by the end of the night he wanted to get to know me and I was like ´alright what a nice guy´. Then a week later he starts opening up about he was a prisoner and he ran away from jail and he has a traumatic life and stuff. So I tried to get myself out of that situation immediately. Its not like im blindly jumping on these things. I try to be as logical as possible so thats why i dont be this nice with everyone as i am nice to this aquarius man. I dont mean to play the victim, i know i put myself in this situations too.
June 22, 2021 at 00:25
Okay, so why male inmates?? What about female?? Or if you want to make a difference in helping people why not sick kids or animals??

Also, you said he reached out to you first once he saw you added him... how does that work? They just see phone numbers, or your profile??

You also said that you first saw that inmates needed pen pals, but why select a guy that you have an attraction towards?? You are actually seeking HIM out... (the convict) and not the other way around!

If you´re genuinely interested in helping inmates, and you are in your early 20´s, don´t you have enough sense, to know what risks you are taking?? You are the one initiating... and you said yourself that non convicts do want a relationship with you....

So I´m trying to understand better why you are feeling like these "bad boys" always come after you?? You´re not a victim unless you allow yourself to be in these situations....
June 21, 2021 at 23:38
I mean i thought I could visit him this year and probably stay in his state for a few months and see him in the facility every day as i stay? He could propose to me since he is saying that a lot. But i dont know, i am a bit blinded by all this but im still trying to be logical and ask other people like yourself who has knowledge and can be fair about it. My head and my heart gets mixed and confused a lot. I get delusional but i get hit by some reality later on, so it makes me go back and forth. I definetely love this guy, maybe way too early, but i do. But i dont know if i would get married to him if he proposed before we actually have a future plan. He has 10 more years to serve and im trying to find a way to get him out earlier, talking to some lawyers and stuff. If that happens I want to give it a shot. If it doesn´t i dont know. 10 years is an essential time for me. I guess I can wait, work on visiting him every year, try to keep it alive but its too early to say anything really. I know I sound super silly, If I was reading another girl having this kind of topic here I´d think the same stuff too honestly. But a part of me is grounded and thats why im here trying to discuss it
June 21, 2021 at 23:28
Okay, that is spot on about my perspective in love. But since you understand me and feel me, what exactly you would want me to do?
I think maybe the prisoners need the most saving and loving, and thats just what I know to do. I havent had serious relationships with prisoners before. I wasnt looking for it. I had non prisoner boyfriends who had dark traumas and was in the same mentality as a prisoner. A lot of non criminals want to make relationship with me lol i think that´s okay. I don´t be like ´we can´t date unless you are a convict´ :61:
And believe me i would be way happier if this guy was out of prison. Its making things harder in every way. Wish I would meet him in different conditions but i just dont see it as a big obstacle thats all.
June 21, 2021 at 22:20
Oh yes, I remembered a question I wanted to ask you... how are you going to visit him?? Is he going to propose to you if all goes well?? And then get a fiancee visa??
June 21, 2021 at 22:11
(Pisces) fishscales » JayJayAstrology
There is an anythingyoucanpossiblyimagineandmore.com these days...
June 21, 2021 at 22:07
I see..... So how long has this developed?? (You may have already said but I haven´t read everything)

You are young and not very experienced on the relationship scale I´m going to assume..

And seeing as you have a venus in capricorn (as do i) you are very picky in whom you commit to in relationships and you need the person to earn your love..
With that said, let´s look down the line... if he starts behave differently in the future and maybe doesn´t turn out to be what you expect... you may severely regret all the efforts and decisions you´ve made... (which I know that´s normal life) but, I guess what I´m saying is, if you have high standards in how you are loved , it seems like this direction is just for fun, thrills and excitement verses searching for someone to love you incredibly for the rest of your life.... the two don´t add up... but I will partly blame it on the lack of experience and eager optimism that you have (which I´ve had too in my past)

So, why reach out to Male prisoners?? (Don´t get me wrong, I think I did it once or thought about it but I was like 18 at the time and very religious)

Obviously you guys have some sort of chemistry based on your perspective of how your relationship began...

Have any non criminals wanted to date you?? And if so, what is your opinion about them??
June 21, 2021 at 21:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
Yes - and her past life SN in the 12th - but I guess not in Vedic. I thought maybe she was a convict herself in the past life. Possibility too. Well, she sure got all of our attention here on AstroSeek.
June 21, 2021 at 21:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » LotusStar
I had no idea there was a Meet-an-inmate.com, or Love a PRisoner! Wow!
June 21, 2021 at 21:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » JayJayAstrology
Trying to wrap my head around how she *met* the guy.. :61: coulda been a possibility given her chart too.. that 12th house
June 21, 2021 at 21:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Okay. I thought in your last post, that this was not a "love" relationship. But now it sounds like it is. We cannot know someone we haven´t met - not really. There is always a good deal of fantasy in any relationship before the reality of being in person and getting to know who they really are sets in. And that takes time.

I´m not even going to read his chart. I´m with most of the people commenting here. Having deep compassion for others is one thing - a beautiful thing. But personal relationships need to be grounded in what is good for you. You should definitely consider what is good for you. What nourishes you. What supports you.

That Virgo North Node is not meant to be used negatively. Negative Virgo is a victim - someone who has no self-respect - a doormat. I suppose you truly need to ask yourself if you think you´re doing negative Virgo.

When people ask me to read a chart of a potential mate - I tell them it´s better not to - only because you can´t read chemistry and the depth of soul connection in it. It´s better to get to know the person for who they are. That´s my opinion, anyway.

I think you need to discriminate between having compassion for others and personal, human, down to earth love relationships. It´s not the same thing. What you´re doing is "out there".

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 21, 2021 at 21:01
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
For some reason, your question made me laugh - I´m sure it was a serious question, but yeah, that would be one possible avocation for her.
June 21, 2021 at 20:57
Yes there are definetely red flags but If I stop on every single one of them, I feel like I can never truly be happy. But you are right. Thats the smart thing to do.
Okay here is the story:
We met online. I came across to this public group on facebook (absolutely on my recommendations lol I wasn´t searching it) where they post inmates who need penpals. I saw his video where he introduces himself, a close friend of his posted the video for him. Everything about him attracted me so I got this app for him on my phone where you can send messages to inmates when you put their ID numbers. I added him to my contacts and before I reached out he already texted me when he saw me on his contacts. So we started getting to know eachother on text for a couple days. Then he wanted to talk on the phone so I got this another app where I get an American number so he can call me on his calling hours. Then the more we started talking, we just couldn´t stop, it felt like we couldn´t get enough of eachother. It wasn´t like we were trying to make a relationship or something. I wasn´t planning on it honestly. I thought we would be penpals, maybe it could help him big time as I kill time and probably feel like im doing something good. But yeah, started as friendship, then flirting, then ended up in a relationship. What makes me think that he is a very gentle sweet soul even though not everyone sees it. Every little communication we make requires a payment. The messages, videos, calls etc. So I know that he is not financially okay, but still he will not get food or essential stuff and spend that money to talk with me everyday at least couple hours. I think that he makes a big compromise. We send eachother videos and had video visits before, so we have an idea about eachother. And of course its not like the real thing. But I´m planning to visit him this year, probably go for a couple months and visit his facility everyday when im there. They have computers and tablets where they can use limited internet except for social media.

You can ask more if you get curious. :)
June 21, 2021 at 20:41
(Pisces) VelvetLove » cubic
Haha yea send the newbies here if they have a convict situation! I already took the roasting for them :61:
June 21, 2021 at 20:40
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Emanuel
Damn I said guide me not destroy me :94:

Well thank you for your detailed observation. I truly love and appreciate your knowledge and the way you say it.
I mean I know you guys are right but that just breaks my heart to believe you all. I know thats kinda toxic but since I´ve never felt this type of love, I don´t want to let go. Well then I will be cautious and not so delusional from now on, and be depressed i guess lol
June 21, 2021 at 18:12
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Castlewallsxo
Don t you think you exagerated a little with so many compliments? :))
Just because someone is pretty doesn t mean that person want or needs to marry a hot superstar.

I play the Aquarius devil advocate here and I say "yeah, she really knows how to pose and use make ups" haha.
June 21, 2021 at 17:44
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I want to say that I find it funny the message on your T shirt:))) : Britney survived 2007 .YOu can handle today .

About his birthchart and the synastry:

One of the most eye cathing aspect in his chart is the tight Mars-Saturn conjuction in Scorpio. THis...this is dangerous. Mars-Saturn aspects (especially hard ones) are renowned for their accumulated frustrations and their conflicts with law (mars fight against law-Saturn ) .These can brood violence and aggresion caused by the frustrations Saturn induce on Mars (his male vitality ) . Mars is in domicile in Scorpio...so the explosion caused by frustrations can be very big,especially in ScorpiO (bad aspected Scorpio can be the representative sign of criminals,toxic emotional vampires ,underworld, underbelly hits, vengeance behind your back-opposed to vengeance in your face Mars in Aries).

https://darkstarastrology.com/mars-…

He has a night chart (sun is under the Ascendant-Descendant line) so Saturn is the most malefic planet (mars is the lesser malefic) ...but in this case Saturn is conjunct the lesser malefic. Not very good sign.

His Saturn-Mars conjunction is in a square with your Moon in Aquarius . This could produce tension and strong sexual attraction ...but after years things could degenerate dangerously from petty arguments . And since Saturn and Mars is involved...this is not a pretty sight to see.
Also his conjunction is conjunct your Chiron...so maybe this is the reason you feel attraced to him...to heal his bad Mars-Saturn aspect.

His Venus in Capricorn is conjunct your Venus in Capricorn. A good aspect .

His Sun is conjunct your Part of Fortune and also your Sun-Moon Midpoint (an important point ;we feel very karmic attraced to people with planets that falls in this particular point of us or make hard asspects )

His Mercury in Aquarius is conjunct your Moon...that s a good aspect for communication in a relationship. Basically his words and way of thinking find a home in your emotions sanctuary (Moon) . His Mercury though is in square with his natal Saturn-Mars conjunction...so it s pretty debilitated.

He has Chiron in square with SUn and trine with Venus. This clearly indicates that in this lifetime he is struggling with finding his own identity (SUn) and struggle to fin healing in love life (Venus ) . He might find his redemption in the future...

His Mercury and Sun falls in your 12th house...chances are to be a very spiritual relationship,or a very deceiving relationship. Maybe is the best to be just platonic lovers? MAybe you play the role of the psychiatrist in this equation .

His Virgo Moon falls in your 7th house...this is a significant aspect romantically. But i doubt you know his Moon ....Moon is a special planet. Very rarely the Moon is revealed on the internet.You need to spend long time with that person to know his Moon.

PS: on the previous thread I said you shoul be carefull because you have intense transits . Pluto conjunct Venus can bring very intense attractions from other people ( yes,inclusive stalkers and rapists) , Neptune conjunct your MArs doesn t help either . It s highly karmic...but maybe you should direct your attention to spiritual life (fight for the spiritual life,Mars-Neptune conjunction) ,not to shady and alluring male individuals from the internet (mars represents in a womans chart the Lover she wants...Neptune in transit with Mars bring fog to this matter) .
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »