Working Out / Fitness

June 19, 2021 at 18:59 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Working Out / Fitness
Anyone else here work out?

Recently got back into it. And I´m on a workout rampage. And I still don´t think I´m pushing myself enough. 45 minutes daily but I think I can do more.. lots of cardio, and core muscle workouts. I will work my way up to 2 hours a day. I really just want to be in the peak of physical fitness and health, these days.

I actually enjoy the burn.. a lot, it´s how you know you´re on the right track. :15:

If anyone here is into fitness leave your comments..

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 5, 2022 at 11:47
(Taurus) susannahpopulations2 » susannahpopulations2
I have been training my body for years. It is a big part of my daily routine, and I think it is why I am so healthy and fit. A person who regularly practices sport and has an active lifestyle is considerably healthier than a passive one. Also, if you want to get supplements for gaining muscle weight, it is important to buy natural supplements. I recommend using SARMs. You can buy them from https://purerawz.co/. SARMs are performance-enhancing agents that stimulate anabolism (i.e., increase muscle mass and strength) and facilitate recovery from exercise
August 3, 2022 at 16:14
(Taurus) susannahpopulations2
I am training my body for years. In my opinion it is a big part of my daily routine, and I think it is why I am so healthy nad fit
June 29, 2022 at 01:17
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Yeah funny thing about that picture... I thought I was on public property, but after I saw the chairs and fire pit, realized it was (probably?) private...no one came out with a shotgun, so all´s well that ends well I guess.

Kinda pisses me off that someone can own an entire shoreline to a cove though...
June 28, 2022 at 01:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
It truly does! Nature is so beautiful... the gradient colors of the sky.. and the matching blue chairs in the scenery, I love it 😍
June 28, 2022 at 01:17
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"looks like a Bob Ross painting"

You´re the third person who´s seen that picture and said that :61:

Plus my wife said it the first time we passed that cove when we first moved here...
June 28, 2022 at 01:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Picture perfect :15: looks like a Bob Ross painting :68:
June 28, 2022 at 00:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Been walking 2-5 miles a day for the past couple of months or so.

Been feeling pretty good. Better mood, alot more energy. Naturally craving cleaner food, and less of it. Cut alcohol consumption to about 1 beer a night from 3-5.

Can´t complain about the scenery either.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 25, 2022 at 16:38
(Taurus) Fer_10
For years I have been exercising both at home and in the gym, I really enjoy lifting weights, but there always come times when I get lazy and stop training for several days, I haven´t been to the gym for a long time, I just do a fairly basic routine , which anyone can do daily to start getting in shape

50 push ups
50 sit-ups
50 squats
June 25, 2022 at 05:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was trained in the army 14 years ago from a scrawny 154 lbs 6 foot 18 year old and I was still scrawny when I left but I was at peak cardiovascular ability and was in great shape just has no real strength power, I took a long rest and did basically nothing for like 8 years straight, went through some seriously intense issues through those years.

I am now 6 foot 232 lbs and I am very strong, I was a late bloomer with puberty, still had a small boy penis by the age of 14, just started growing hair down there even though I had testosterone. That changed rapidly and I think the physical blasting revved up the work on the body and I came out a shit load stronger just by resting up, I had over done it as my shins took most of the brunt.

I am a chef right now and I can lift large stacks of dinner plates the same height as my entire torso without much issue and place them down carefully.
I can lift buckets of oil with 1 arm like it is nothing.

For someone who has never seen a gym I am above average in body strength and I thank my past, mostly though I still have it mentally, the army teaches the mind mostly and I can drive through most pain.

I do between 8-11 hour shifts at work and never miss a day, it is always intensely fast paced and non stop I have done this job for 3 years.

People come and go within the first week, they think oh kitchen job, how hard can it be? Way more physical and mentally challenging than anyone without experience would know. But I can handle it fine, absolutely zero emotional times either, pure focus.

I don´t have the look of a strong dude who is pumped from a gym I have that grafters body where you know each part of the body has been used for a purpose and it is strong, strength training is not the same as body building though yes you still get larger.
June 23, 2022 at 15:45
(Libra) hristopushing
I have been doing sports since I was 4.
April 6, 2022 at 22:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
About to start myself :1:

First is weight loss so I can fit into my old jeans :4:
April 6, 2022 at 19:39
(Cancer) 8danny8
I love running!

I go for a 2 1/2 mile run 6 days a week. Every other day, I do weight training and take my dog for a walk every day. I want to get into surfing because I live near the beach but will be moving for college soon.

When I´m on my period, I suffer from cramps so I do yoga and my dog walks instead. Running is too intense and worsens the pains on those days :,)

Tuesday is great for getting a hard work out in! Tuesday is Mars day, all about action and aggression. Perfect to burn some energy! Monday is Moon day, ideal for a rest day. Remember to stretch and recover!
April 3, 2022 at 11:44
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
this is more than my weight. you would definitely beat my ass in Brazilian jiu jitsu 😅
April 3, 2022 at 01:14
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido
I workout to feel good. I think the other motivations have driven me in the past, but that’s the one that keeps me coming back. Not so high pressure that I hurt myself or get out of balance, but just persistence, discipline, and focusing on feeling loving and good and allowing the huggi suit to burn stress hormones and reset.

I never understood why most people don’t smile at the gym. I just want to be at ease in my body and feeling endorphins and joy. I do think farm and whole body strength is more valuable and integrated as useful overall. But I like mixing it up. For some months, just walking or cycling and some core work and jump rope is fine if I am really busy.

I like doing weird stuff like filling tractor tubes with pellets and carrying them or chopping wood. Lately, I’ve wanted to get a skate board. Who knows that that’s about, but I think staying active and having fun moving your body always worked better for me. Just one routine over six months or so seems to max it’s benefits and becomes a mental chore. Different types of HIIT are fun. Yoga is really good to recenter and calibrate wholistically. I seem to get more endorphins and rush from that, HIIT, that and resistance training.
March 31, 2022 at 16:37
(Scorpio) Kisses
Me too boo

Hahaha. I started a lifting routine a couple weeks ago. I’m up to 140lb working weight on squats now!
March 31, 2022 at 14:46
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I do have to say,

Out of pure joy!!

I DO have a ***TON*** of cute workout outfits that I have been piling up and collecting, and ***LOVE*** to put them on each day!!! 😀😃😀😃😀😃 :75: :75: :75:

I have some posted in my photos.....

.....and since, got more.... :3: :34: :45: :2:
March 31, 2022 at 14:42
I love this thread!!!

Very cool Ro.....

We should start this thread as a work out support group! And share out fitness goal throughout the week and encourage and support everyone efforts!! 😀

I too love to do fitness stuff and do enjoy the burn... feels good...

Exhilarating and electrifying!!

Now, with that said I´m probably a whimp when it comes to what I´m able to do... a swift walk is a big accomplishment for me... lol

I like weight machines but do it lady style because A) I´m tiny....

B) obviously have some physical challenges..

And C) I´m not looking to lose my soft femininity... (no offense to the extreme muscular beauties)

But, this thread motivates me to share my little accomplishments!

Nice one Ro!!
March 31, 2022 at 13:15
(Capricorn) HeatherSan
Fitness is the best way to feel fit and healthy throughout my life. I´ve been training all my life, and I look great. I even date women half my age, and they don´t immediately realize how old I am! Although, of course, fitness alone is not enough for this. It is also important to adhere to the rules of a healthy lifestyle and eat food rich in vitamins and microelements. In addition, I use safe https://rats.army/ sports supplements for muscle growth. And I am very pleased with the result.
September 3, 2021 at 01:58
(Cancer) ZetaCancri
Recently started kickboxing classes about a month ago. Sore all over still. lol
September 2, 2021 at 04:59
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » rohini moon
HilARious.....😄😄😄

Omg I dont think I´ve ever watched her video! Lol how funny.....

Such different times back then....
September 2, 2021 at 04:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » JessSezItSoftly
Mousercise!! that is cute! Haha I love it. :4:

Today while exercising, I had on my 80s station, and this came on: https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

:61:
YouTube
YouTube
September 2, 2021 at 04:35
I like the burn too!!! And yes I like working out... ever since I was a weee tot.... doing my mousercise.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I dont really have any workout buddies here so I dont do it as much as I´d like.... but maybe i can check in on here and list the exercises I do... give myself a reason to initiate it more.... lol

https://youtu.be/8AfUO8xCbbU
YouTube
YouTube
September 2, 2021 at 02:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I think so too.

Something i learned. Think i read it in a weightlifting article or something.

We are always either getting stronger, or weaker. Its hard to just stay static. Either growing or shrinking. I think thats a pretty true statement from my experience.

Maybe true for more than just muscles. Hmmm 🤔
September 2, 2021 at 02:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
lol I know what you mean... you just have to get used to it again.. I bet in a week - 2 weeks tops you´ll already be a lot stronger and have more endurance / energy.. it´s amazing how our bodies just adjust accordingly to the conditions of exercising. 🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️
September 2, 2021 at 02:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Something i read, that Ive found to be true, is that Pluto in 1st gives quick gains in strength. Guess its the whole regeneration thing
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »