Synastry match

June 18, 2021 at 23:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Synastry match
Any opinions on this chart?

Many good and adverse Aspects. With my personal experience it seems like these all could manifest in separate times.

What should one look for in a positive relationship compared to a detrimental one.

Aspects that stick out are sun trine sun
Moon opposition sun
Venus opposing Mars
Chiron conjunction Venus.

Any input will help.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 16:50
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » pluto°rising
:3:

Always learning something new everyday if we are willing to learn
June 19, 2021 at 16:49
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Turbo TJ
"I know in astrology that the sun represent men in a females chart and the moon represent female in a males chart. "

Taking note of that, I hadn´t gotten to it yet. Good trade!
June 19, 2021 at 16:27
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » pluto°rising
Great thank you for pointing out the contact on the Angles. Yes I did forget to state that my Asc is right on her mars. Def a strong sexual appeal to her. And with my sun on her DSC leads me to believe I am to be her partner.

I know in astrology that the sun represent men in a females chart and the moon represent female in a males chart. And these are in opposition leading me to believe yet again this is a beneficial relationship.

Thank you
June 19, 2021 at 12:46
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
What gets my attention is the contact between planets and angles on both sides which reads like an instant and supportive strong bond. But I´m just beginning to learn, hopefully someone can correct or validate that. I have planets on my angles which I´ve learned emits, if nothing else, a fair amount of intensity.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »