Abusive Friendship Synastry chart help ;-;

December 24, 2018 at 19:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna
Abusive Friendship Synastry chart help ;-;
His energy is killing me period. I need some clarity if its connected to our synastry charts.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 24, 2018 at 21:46
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna » MarvinReal
thank you for the reply the mars opposite mars is on point and its exact orb. Ill use your advise. I learned not be waste my energy on narcissists.
December 24, 2018 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dalisay_Tadhanna
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have also some "friends" like that. Yo need to tell them that you want something back in exchange. Unless you speak openly, they will continue abusing you. Can be violent clash too, but no worries. Beat it hard and take control.

The chart looks pretty ordinary. Two people from the same generation. Mercury conjunct Mercury is annoying, too much positive, talking way too much. Mars opposite Mars is a real fight of energies which can drain you out.

Astrology cannot tell you who is good friend. You can be compatible with mass murderers as well. This synastry is very compatible.
December 24, 2018 at 19:52
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna » MarvinReal
yes this is my real chart born 2003 September 19 not 1993.

the other person is someone that use to be a great friend until i sensed he was filled with ego and used me for his own purpose. (Narcissist)

The energy im talking about is how much that effected me i can still feel something that not belongs to me like he is putting something on me. It just effected me to the point i think of it everyday and it drains me and i need compromise from the charts whats exactly whats happening.
December 24, 2018 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you put your real year of birth or that wrong one?

Who is who in a chart?

What sort of killing energy you mean?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »