Baldness in astrology

June 7, 2021 at 21:26 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Baldness in astrology
I´ve lost more than half of my head to this. I used to look good asf. Oh well, astrology says sun in houses near to the ascendant can be a cause, makes the top of the head hot. I´m still young and idk why this happened. The hair doctor straight up told me I´m gonna lose more wtf. I´m so not wearing a wig like that can be spotted. Oiling it causes more to fall out. I try my best to take less stress now for a reason.

Do you guys have any advice or any astrology remedies to ease my loss thanks :24: Anyone else gone through this, I feel you...

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 19:45
(Virgo) LotusStar » goldenlion32
Be careful of the rice water hype... rice water contains very high arsenic, a known toxin, that´s why its recommended to always rinse rice before cooking, to remove the arsenic. Now I am seeing videos of people putting this right on their scalp and face. Doesnt really sound a good idea to me...

Also the nails stuff never been my thing either. I had a bad habit of nail biting until my late 20s. I was told by people how putting in fake nails could ´cure´ me of this... then I looked it up all the horror stories and how they use the same paint bottle on everyone, and it cured me of the idea.

Re. hair

My ex boyfriend has Sun and Venus in Taurus conjunct his ascendant and the most beautiful head of hair, it was all down his back. He cut it only in his late 30s after landing a more serious corporate gig. He still has nice thick hair in his 40s now with barely any greys. So I dont think Sun/Asc has anything to do... if anything, I think Sun/Asc gives a strong vitality and constitution. He also has Saturn/Jupiter conjunct in Libra so if Saturn rules hair as JayJay said.. this would also explain beautiful (libra) and abundant (jupiter) hair (saturn).

Two of my cousins who went bald prematurely (early mid 20s) have Saturn/Mars hard aspect and another friend who happened to is Leo Moon/ascendant with Mars in Capricorn. Saturn might be a culprit... but probably in certain combinations.
June 8, 2021 at 19:28
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » goldenlion32
Net problems :@
She even showed how to blend and how to put it in a box :22: jk seems doable.

Well the more you know...

Watch it at your own risk!!!!
YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 18:15
Two sides of the same coin!
YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 18:04
What!!? Gummy bear have vitamins??? I´ll see when they´re on sale...can´t say no, It´s time to be a kid again :75: The guy in the video, nah I´m not gonna say :61:
June 8, 2021 at 17:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » boyakasha the guru
I agree. I sometimes feel like I´m living in a whole different world then what I was brought up. Was so less complicated in many ways. Sure, you had the normal chaos and conflict in relationships and love, but as you pointed out we didn´t have the internet, yt eye candy, advertising, marketing, and competition with one another as much as it is today with "Look at me!" :61:
Sounds a bit Leo right off the bat or Aries I have to be number one, mixed with some Sagittarius I´m "Hot" and "Don´t Miss Me!" :61:
June 8, 2021 at 17:20
Blonde is too common, if I was a "she" I´d pick something that made them drop, pause and give a long hard look at like purple, blueish gray or green :P Give them something to remember that makes them go "there used to be this person I wonder where he/she is at now".

The 80s were more upbeat, everyone was outdoorsy and knew how to let loose. I think they were more in touch with the "human" in them, no social media or science to turn to for happiness and simple joys.

Self love is like a box of chocolates, it´s indulging and keeps you in "just one more" state of mind.

YT is all eye-candy now. Try hards trying to outdo others to get ahead. Eating makeup is now a thing. Even Hollywood actors have entered the game, "hey look I´m gonna eat this egg, I´m so interesting". I´d choose my peace over this mess anyday.
June 8, 2021 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
rosemary is one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 16:39
Rice experiment. I don´t really like eating it. Maybe a good way to get out of eating it. :61:

YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 16:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
This makes me cry! Fake nails for the sake of wounding your real nails. :41: Must be a Gemini, Libra, Aquarius thing!

YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 14:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Say no to Gummy Bear Vitamins! They don´t nourish your hair. :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2021 at 14:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
omg...the truth has come out.

YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 14:07
Na! This is Clara Bows in my profile. She was one of the first silent movie actresses at the time in the Gemini Pluto Generation. I have brunette hair. I don´t care for blond myself. I just know since I got to the Netherlands every woman around me wanted to be "Blond". I was doing it as joke to make fun of them because everyone wants to dye there hair here.

I´m more authentic. I came into the world with brown hair. Nothing wrong with it. And obviously, my soul decided to choose the color naturally. :61

I remember in junior high and high school some girls dyed their hair every week and I remember their hair was like totally dried out and looked like crap. Although, they were quite heavy into the hair spray in the 80´s. :61:

I think people just have to learn to love themselves. I pretty much think make-up and hair color is more a mask women wear since society basically conditions them right from elementary that they need to hide their skin, their natural beauty, their weight, and the snake oil salesmen says you should look like this.

I mean look at YT. Long Hair, think make-up, glitter, long lashes, sparkly eyebrows, long artsy nails on just about every reader.

emphasis on the long nails, and rings on their fingers. Look at this pointy nail, or this color, this decoration, maybe looks kind of like claws, and I´ll poke you. :61:

I just saw some women with bald head make-up. :61:

And look at this "Beauty". Maybe they´re starting a new trend to be "Bald".

YouTube
YouTube
June 8, 2021 at 13:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » astreo
Do share could be worthwhile
June 8, 2021 at 13:35
Ok the failed experiment part threw me off a little. I´ll have to think about it again...is that actually you in the profile pic, she has really dark hair.

I don´t understand the obsession with blonde, woman are hyped about it all the time...
June 8, 2021 at 13:19
(Virgo) astreo » boyakasha the guru
It would be interesting to see the famous Vedic remedies, I had also read some astrological alchemy.
June 8, 2021 at 12:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » boyakasha the guru
I just imagined you bald... :4:

Get the Rogaine... it should help with the hair thinness.

Ttyl... headed to sleep...

I stayed up studying transits all night...

Ttyl.
June 8, 2021 at 12:18
Let me know how it works? It´s a natural remedy. Nothing wrong with experimenting. I remember in junior high everyone was using hydrogen peroxide on their hair. I did it, but got orange hair instead of blond. :61: Failed experiment. I tried to dye my hair blonde two years ago and my hair was coming out. I decided maybe I´m not meant to be a blond. :61: Born a Brunette hair! :) I never liked dying my hair anyway. I don´t see anything wrong with being a brunette. Peer pressure! :61:
June 8, 2021 at 12:12
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Iceblu333
LOL I take that as a yes?? :61:
June 8, 2021 at 12:08
I´m serious, I´ve got whole lot of green teabags and I just might do it.
June 8, 2021 at 11:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » boyakasha the guru
:27:
June 8, 2021 at 11:50
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Iceblu333
Idk I was thinking can´t someone donate their hair ? How bad could it be?
June 8, 2021 at 11:45
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
Ahahahahah, Buddhism is a good excuse to explain my head to the ones who dare to see :61:

Nah the spray just excites the scalp, loosens the veins up there so more blood rushes. The science behind it has me as confused as you brother. I´m all about keep my brain juices fresh!!

Let me try... :126: ayyyy
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »