SelfLove Discussion

June 6, 2021 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
SelfLove Discussion
Hello!
starting this topic to share experiences or anything that brings or inspires self love or self care. healthy ways!

How do you take care of yourself, give self love ? Any daily spiritual practices or routines ? art ? music ? anything ??

ok, I’ll go first 😊

I work out everyday, helps me blow out steam, maybe because I´m mainly water and air dominant so it helps my Aries 7th, mars being in fire sign Sagittarius/3rd sextile asc. I’d say physical activity helps me have a sharp mind, and better night sleep too! also needing variety, some days I just run, others is like cross-fit but I´ve started to do more yoga since Im in cycle personal year 7 in numerology.

Doodling. I know sounds funny right. I read this study about how human cerebellum, more specifically to the hands, fingers of the body and how it affects the brain. I did several experiments myself, for example during periods of high-stress at work, anxiety etc taking a pen and paper just to draw, doodle whatever comes to mind. I found it to be a great exercise just to liberate thoughts. Artistically inclined probably comes from the water houses, in my case the 12th, needing to let my imagination out in writing or painting.

Since the pandemic, every time I show up to the office I have to leave a paper note for cleaning company to disinfect. Ive been leaving her little drawings on my notes with a thank you” and she always replies with a smile and a doodle paper on my desk, its been about a year now. I mentioned in an other thread post, what we putt out into the world always starts within ourselves, natural law of cause and effect . . . Sometimes, doesn´t have to be huge things because often it´s the little ones that matter most.

Please post whatever you’d like, songs, poems, quotes, favourite comforting foods, anything you’d like to share about self love or self care! :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 2, 2021 at 11:26
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
June 15, 2021 at 01:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Aries here.

I workout. Daily. Gym 4 x a week and Karate in the inbetweens.

Since looking into Astrology I have become aware of a talent for writing which I am currently expressing through short erotic stories. Not something I enjoy writing but the audience enjoys it and it helps with doing it.

I also learned I may have an inclination towards music. I got a Kalimba for my birthday which I practice when I can.

Otherwise, I probably don´t take enough care of myself. Work all week and then work all weekend on my house.
June 15, 2021 at 00:28
(Scorpio) Alexandre06 » OctoberScorpio
No stress :117:
June 15, 2021 at 00:17
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Alexandre06
Yes, I will !!
I apologize for belated reply, I missed this one. . .
June 13, 2021 at 15:36
(Sagittarius) RA_
The False Idea of Who You Are - Alan Watts
https://youtu.be/4yaBJVfyy00
YouTube
YouTube
June 13, 2021 at 14:43
Oh that would be so cool, If you ever start one keep me informed ! 😁
June 13, 2021 at 11:46
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Gunnar Stars
Tbh, it was more my grandmother, his wife. ((the glue to the family. . . since she passes, everyone is kind of estranged from one an other, which is sad.

Apparently I have a lot of his manners, personality, I was very young when he passed. . ..my signature sign is Cancer, moon is the handle to my bucket shape chart. My grandfather was Pluto Cancer generation, with sun moon there was pretty dominant in his chart.

I had an aquarium once, I was so devastated the fish didn’t survive I gave it to a friend, she placed it in her daughters room, Pisces baby. . .

I think Im more of a dog person, and plants. When I spend time either walking my dog or taking care of my plants I just zone out from all my problems and worries. This might just be self care or self love by its nature, (no pun intended there haha also part of those moments is living in present, then when back to the worries or problems helps me focus on what really matters and drop the overreactive misleading stuff. Water can be very healing to me, and being in nature has a very grounding effect.

2.5 kilometres from the sea !! Whoa you´re lucky, must be so beautiful !! :27:
June 13, 2021 at 08:15
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » OctoberScorpio
Double cancer moon and sun! Wow he must have been the glue of the family?

I live 2.5 kilometres from the sea. I just need the temperature to go up a bit
June 13, 2021 at 05:00
(Sagittarius) RA_
Elderbrook & Rudimental - Something About You (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/N1EhXF1lskA

https://www.healthline.com/health/…

YouTube
YouTube
June 12, 2021 at 20:32
I love Montréal! There’s so much beautiful variety to this city, probably my fave place to live in this country.

There was a local astrology group from "meetups app but that kinda unfortunately faded away before the pandemic happened. I was thinking of starting anew one. . .

and yes! I hear you, plane ticket is always the most expensive, there´s other ways to save money along the way :3:
June 12, 2021 at 20:27
My grandfather used to breed fish. Im not sure how he did it but there was a little tank with the babies side from the main aquarium. I was about 5 at the time, it really fascinated me. He was double Cancer sun and moon.

Im sure your fish are well taken care of :1:

And yes, everyday I try to honour water, baths, swimming, in lakes or oceans would always be ideal. . .
June 12, 2021 at 12:49
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » OctoberScorpio
My wonderful partner is also a cancermoon (my favorite moon placement). He has very small fishes in a large aquarium filled with beautiful plants and rocks. It calmes him down... also me with my pisces moon. We have been talking about the wellbeing of fishes living in captivity though. So it might not be the perfect solution for watermoons. Maybe small bathtubs cold be something untill the sea is reachabel?
June 11, 2021 at 12:16
Ohhh wow, how do you like Montréal? :)

I use to think the same, but then I realized it wasnt true, 3 month in Peru cost me around 3000 thousand with the plane tickets and everything! Wort looking the ticket for South America, and there is planty of ways
To save money while traveling nowadays, woofing, workaway, hostels etc!
June 11, 2021 at 11:39
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RA_
:12:
this made me smile, Thanks Ricco!
June 11, 2021 at 11:37
I hope warmer weather comes soon for you, I love the ocean too!

This last eclipse, I did. Im not near the beach though, but water is very healing to me. I have Cancer moon in 9th, I needed to get out of town just for couple days. . .
June 11, 2021 at 11:31
wow, Nice! and I just noticed you live in same city as me. I agree, travelling definitely alters our perspectives and lifestyle. . . many would think you need a lot of “money” to travel but it’s not necessarily true.
June 10, 2021 at 15:10
(Sagittarius) RA_
Time Good, Time Bad
By Bobby Goldsboro
https://youtu.be/w7FRqqcg0Po
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
June 9, 2021 at 11:39
It really does, I went traveling to Peru for 3 month and it was quite transformative. Even tho I didn’t bring any guitar and didn’t played much, except on guitar that people landed me, my playing style had completely change when I came back in Canada. A lot of indigenous and spanish influence. I always thought that it was because my soul grew anlot from that experience!
June 9, 2021 at 11:18
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Nice topic! As a heavy taurian type I of course.. Surprice! Enjoy food. But also listening to astro podcasts, painting, solving puzzles, e-bikeriding and bumping like a happy cow into the ocean. It´s still too cold though.

But I would love to do deeper healing work by learning what pleases my planets.
June 9, 2021 at 10:44
I heard this saying "music speaks from the soul" :80:

Thanks for sharing!
June 9, 2021 at 02:25
(Scorpio) Alexandre06
A bit of meditation here and there always help
To reconnect to the essential

Eating healthy food

composing and improvising music as been a blessing for me, really allowed me to express word I couldn’t find an let go of emotions.
June 9, 2021 at 02:18
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Rosincvist
I have moon in the 9th, travelling was the main solution to "phases of depression" I have experienced in my life.

Was the December to February a seasonal depression ? I know people that are affected by this more than others. Mainly a lack of vitamin D.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always appreciate reading your comments. :1:
June 9, 2021 at 02:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OctoberScorpio
The Egyptians began and ended the Zodiac at the end of :175: the :129: and the beginning of Virgo which is "Why the Sphynx" At some point in time the woman´s head was carved away and a Burmese Man´s head was left on the Sphynx!
I knew someone here who lowered depression by traveling to Australia for December through February; Not in everyone´s price range, but not impossible either!
I believe :160: is in `Fall´ in both :176: & :177:, the opposite of what Edgar Allan Poe experienced in his short life!
:159: is exalted in :174: & :175: ; The Luminary rulerships!
So the Veer-Raw-Goh´s should make a comeback eh?
Slight change of subject; Terry Brooks built half of his life around `Elf- :79: ´
to reduce the argument down to an Emoji!
June 8, 2021 at 22:50
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OctoberScorpio
I am!! Lol.....
June 8, 2021 at 22:42
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » JessSezItSoftly
Haha☺️

it´s a very romantic island, if ever you´re looking for a Caribbean destination with your husband 😉😉💞
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »