eros trine venus

June 6, 2021 at 08:11 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sookie
eros trine venus
His Eros trine my venus very tight

it means there is just a very good passion? (there is)

his eros even sextile my saturn and my uranus, I would like to know something moer about that.

thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2021 at 14:14
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers » Sookie
Oh I am sorry for the confusion, I mean which house rule Saturn and Uranus in your chart. And I have the answer !
Saturn rules the 10th house and Uranus the 11th house.

My two cents about this, maybe the way you express your Saturn energy (10th house ruler : a very important house, your public image) and the way you express your Uranus (ruler of your 11th house : friendship, collective.. I would say) match the energy of his Eros. Maybe these parts of your personality flow easily with what he founds « erotic » in a way. This is the secondary house technique.

Does it make sense to you ? The way you manage your career or your friendships could be something appealing to him ?
June 7, 2021 at 13:57
(Sagittarius) Sookie » Hellomidnightlovers
thank you!!
he has saturn and uranus in sagittarius in 3th house
June 7, 2021 at 13:23
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Hello !

I think Eros is the one you can feel the most this aspect. I found very few informations about eros in synastry.
But I can talk about my own experience.
I have Eros conjunct the ascendant (in his first one) of someone. I liked him immediately, physically. I don’t find him particularly beautiful, but just extremely attractive if that makes sense.
His Eros is squaring my Mars and Venus exact (my Mars and Venus are opposite. He already told me he is attracted to me physically but never tried anything to make it « real ». Maybe because it’s a square..
I think the sextile to Uranus should make this more exciting and volatile. And the sextile to Saturn the opposite : more stable. So you have to see in his birth chart what house those planets rule to make a coherent interpretation.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »