Entertainment for Geminis 101

June 5, 2021 at 22:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) lnsabch
Entertainment for Geminis 101
Hi all,

I have to keep someone that is Gemini ASC, Gemini Mars conjunct Uranus, and Gemini Saturn occupied/entertained all day, every day. I am mostly Taurus/Scorpio and I am struggling!

I´ve been trying to fake it and am running out of ideas. I tried small talk (sooo painful for me), books, TV (no computer because they are elderly), walks, and chores but they get bored soooo easily!

Can anyone with a lot of Gemini placements please let me know what entertains and comforts you? I know it will vary by age, so if you can keep it in generalized terms it would help a lot.

Thank you! :74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 13:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I like what an Aquarius woman once said to me. Smart/interesting people don´t get bored.
June 8, 2021 at 01:48
(Taurus) lnsabch » Hellomidnightlovers
Thank you Hellomidnightlovers for your input and encouragement! :17:
June 7, 2021 at 12:59
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Oh I am sorry for my previous message, I have just seen your message saying this person have dementia. Maybe you could try to talk about your Day to day life ? It could be interesting for this person to be kept into the life. Even small things about what is happening in your city, your neighborhood, your Friends lives... it could seem superficial for you, but it could help this person to feel connected in a way.
June 7, 2021 at 12:50
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Hello !

I have gemini placements : my mars is in gemini, and my sun, venus, Lilith and Mercury are in sagittarius 3Rd house so I can definitely relate to geminis and their need to stay active.

I want to relax you about your want to keep this person active. Because personally, I do not expect from people to entertain me. I entertain myself already and I find myself some ways to keep myself active. Being inactive makes me feel depressed. It’s vital for me to try and discover new things.

What I expect from people is to follow me ! To share with me their passions, their doubt, their ambition, their feelings. It’s totally enough. And if they follow me when I propose something, it’s even better !

Do not put pressure on yourself, just be you and follow the wave ! As a pisces rising, I am sure you can do it 😉
June 7, 2021 at 01:36
(Taurus) lnsabch » astreo
Using the games that adults use to keep children occupied on long trips is a fantastic idea! :15: I need to try and remember some and adapt it to the home.
June 6, 2021 at 17:30
(Taurus) lnsabch » LotusStar
Thanks Lotusstar! I haven´t tried the card games yet--that might be fun!
June 6, 2021 at 17:28
(Taurus) lnsabch » rohini moon
Thank you Rohinimoon! It is difficult to discuss things with them because they have dementia. But their long-term memory is intact and we do sit and discuss "the old days". That occupies them for about 10 minutes LOL

They have a stack of magazines, books, puzzles, drawing materials but they don´t have the focus to stick with them. They would rather follow me around and ask "what are you doing?" 1000 times :4:
June 6, 2021 at 17:24
(Taurus) lnsabch » Castlewallsxo
Thanks Castlewallsxo! :17: I need to see if we can find those shows!
June 6, 2021 at 17:20
(Pisces) fishscales » lnsabch
Oh yeah, the Gemini-Libra 1-2 punch...

Ouch... :23:

Like I said, I know it well and you have my sympathies....
June 6, 2021 at 17:17
(Taurus) lnsabch » fishscales
Thank you fishscales! You truly get it. :17:

I´m in DEEP trouble--they are a Libra Sun and have Mercury in Libra! :42: And we have run into the exact issue you mention: they must have input, conversation, and company no matter what. They have stacks of magazines, puzzles, crosswords, books, doodling pads, even a pet to dote on--and they still want to goooooooooooooo :39:
June 6, 2021 at 11:45
(Pisces) fishscales
I feel for you.

Whatever it is, you gotta keep it constantly moving and changing.

Tough, if not exhausting, for the heavily Taurus influenced, such as myself.

Someone mentioned puzzles and games. That could work. Maybe you could give them to the person and walk away. :61: Any Libra influences in there? Cuz if there are, then you´re really screwed...whatever you throw at them, they´re gonna want to do WITH you...

That´s my Libra sun/Gemini rising kid´s mantra.."but I want to do it WITH somebody!" :61:
June 6, 2021 at 01:41
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
My dad had a Gemini stellium and he liked watching Judge Judy and Dr Phil.
June 6, 2021 at 01:21
(Virgo) LotusStar
Card games, books or podcasts on a topic theyre interested in, crosswords/sudoku

June 6, 2021 at 00:30
(Virgo) astreo
I love the Luna in Sagittarius, they are my complementary opposite.
I once spoke to a moon in SAGITTARIUS for 12 HOURS IN A ROW.
I had never talked so much, but he put ´´ humor ´´ and good ´´ laughter ´´ into the conversation, because every time I said something in a serious way and to get his point of view, he made fun of me and As tonot as what I was saying, that made it super entertaining.
Remember that Sagittarius-Jupiter is joy and good humor.
June 6, 2021 at 00:27
(Virgo) astreo
Get him brainstorming.
Ask him questions that have different points of view.
Gemini likes to see all points of view of something.
That is why he is usually indecisive, because he can see first everything positive, and then everything negative.
Rethink why is x thing not like that instead of y?

A Moon in Gemini tells you haha
But if the subject is not very interesting, he will not delve into it, or he will not have a long talk about it.

Unless he has a lot of land.

Keyword: THINK
WHAT DO YOU THINK offffff ....?
June 6, 2021 at 00:09
(Virgo) rohini moon
Since I think you´re being genuinely sincere here..... why not just ask them what they would like to do? Or talk about? Let them take the lead... you said they are elderly,so you could ask them questions or pick a subject they are interested in.

Either way, be nice, respectful..and let them lead the way... older folks always have fascinating tales.. they´ve been alive long enough to teach us lessons. I think just showing them that people care and want to talk to them, makes them happy.
June 5, 2021 at 23:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Third house transiting :199: suggests you will try many things!
your natal aspect :159: :193: :153:, it will always be at the fringe or a step beyond!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »