Saturn Venus Square

December 23, 2018 at 23:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) mlp5777
Saturn Venus Square
If in your transit, you have Saturn Venus square at 0, what’s the likelyhood of a new relationship success during this time?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 30, 2018 at 20:21
(Libra) FoG
I´m not that experienced but the theory doesn´t deny it. It could be about a new relationship with someone Who has too many burdens and/or responsibilities (e. g. a divorcee with children or even a married partner). Some people also identify saturn with age (an older partner or one that acts like it) and/or longivity (sthing that could last long). Personaly I would suggest to see if saturn or Venus are about a love house (5,7,8) because if not it could be about a period of money restriction or so.
December 24, 2018 at 00:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Depends on where they sit in your natal and what houses they rule.

Saturn rules your natal 5th house so it´s definitely a strong significator of love for you. Venus rules your Sun sign and your 2nd house of money. Your Saturn is in the 10th in Cancer and your Venus is in your 8th in Aries, other people´s money. I´d say there´s definitely a chance of you having issues to do with money and public standing with your partner. Were you ever in a difficult divorce situation? On the flip side though, you being Taurus, with the right mindset you might do very well financially together with a partner.

Also, there´s already a square between these two planets in your natal chart, a pretty exact one at that. So the general theme of this aspect should be felt throughout your life, and perhaps this will bring the somewhat paradoxical effect of having the transit activate your natal aspects in a good way.

Saturn tends to deliver fated events, soul mates and things like that. Saturn is the ring master, he rules the passage of time. So while the square between Saturn and Venus is generally considered to be one of the toughest there is when it comes to love, I´d say it depends on how you view love.

Saturn exalts in Libra, a sign ruled by Venus. Even though the two are considered very different, in reality they are more like two sides to a coin and if applied properly, can work very well together. For instance, it is said that Libras are exempt from the negative effects often associated with the Saturn return.

So in summary, if we´re talking just a general transit of Saturn squaring Venus and you happen to have met someone at this time, it could very well indicate a fated relationship of some sort. One would have to look at the specific transits to see more details though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »