Understanding the composite chart in relation to synastry charts.

June 3, 2021 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Understanding the composite chart in relation to synastry charts.
Me and this woman/romance have a lot of good contacts in our synastry charts so I cast composite chart and trying to understand more on the charts.

Will post composite chart on reply to post.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2021 at 22:06
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » goldenlion32
:61:

Yes mam. His problem now not mine. :61: :75:
June 3, 2021 at 22:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Turbo TJ
Your welcome. Yes, she´d probably be stupid these days. :61: You have mobile phones to record coversations in person, text messages, camera´s on doorbells or houses, in parking lots, shopping places, even on certain roads or streets and parks.

And even if you do call police what she´s saying or acting like is on camera. Hopefully, she´s just matured some since then, and maybe her husband will knock some sense into her, but of course depends on who she married.
June 3, 2021 at 21:47
Excellent advice. And our world now a days we can save our txt messages for proof.

Thank you
June 3, 2021 at 21:45
Good to hear your mother will mediate. Always someone who will even if it´s court appointed. Hopefully, everything will work out well. I´ve been through the parenting thing. Not always easy by any means. I just wrote down the time, date, conversation and kept a journal for court records if needed. Same thing I learned in my Degree. If you document everything your butt´s always covered.
June 3, 2021 at 21:33
Yes I agree on the restraining order as well. But she has since re married and I will not be living in the same town as her. Thank you for the concern. This has def been on my mind for a few years now. The Scorpio has to keep contact with my mother due to our son together. We set the intention on me never in presence of her. Now I know that does not make anything guarantee that she still might try something, but my mother has agreed to be the intermediate one to make the switch in custody. My mom get my son from her and mom bring my son to me.

And yes I am so ecstatic with this Taurus women. I have read that contact in synastry charts that venus Chiron conjunction could be signs of true love. And this felt correct over 16years ago. Taurus is stubborn for sure but also dedicated and loyal
June 3, 2021 at 21:23
Ah...I´d say see if your lawyer can get some kind of restraining order against the huge Scorpio before you leave. It seems like they could do something since she was involved with turning you in. Naturally, it´s a conflict of interest and it shows you are trying to protect yourself by having a plan to avoid her. Worth asking anyway what your options are to keep her at bay, and if she bothers you then she can be arrested for violating the no-contact order if you can get one.

I wouldn´t associate with anyone that has ties to her. Glad to here the Taurus is around. A bit better I would think, although stubborn sometimes. :61: But probably will feel more comfortable in that situation.
June 3, 2021 at 19:45
Thank you for making this so clear. You hit everything damn close. For starters my ex the one 2013 you talk about is the reason I got locked up. She was a triple Scorpio with Pluto partile conjunction her Asc within 20 arc min. We had a very toxic relationship and she was very violent and irrational. So yes this 2013 is where it all got started involving my crime. End of 2013 Oct she gets out of rehab and soon discovered I was manufacturing meth. 6 months later she inform the cops of my crime. Now where this comes into play is in this chart here she will be this Scorpio person trying to ruin my future and she will def have issues with this new woman I have in my life because the ex/Scorpio is extremely jealous and hateful. Has all ready threatened to place me back behind bars. Assuming I am still the violent addict I displayed in my home invasion committing a very violent felonious assault on her family member who also inform the cops of my cooking meth. So this here the nodes you talk about is getting over this situation and where it is heading is this new woman is a 15+0 Taurus sun.

Now on to this new Taurus woman she is coming out of a toxic relationship herself. Her old man abused her quite frequently and she finally got to her breaking point and left.

This woman and I have not seen or even spoke to each other in 16 years. When Neptune trined my moon in retrograde motion I asked my sister for a couple pics of her. And sent this woman a reconnect letter. With no return. But I was on with it, she read it all that matters. Her and my sister have remained in contact throughout the years. This Taurus woman was with some new man at this time. Some months later this woman leaves this other man due to commitment issues. Neptune hit my moon had me confident this was a sign so I send another letter to this woman. 3 weeks later I ask for her phone number and my sister got it for me. And that´s what leads us to the present. We both had feelings for each other in the past but I fall down into addiction and she goes out my life.

On to the Gemini house situation. Well we both have a Gemini son only 2 years separate in age. This woman has Venus at 12-11 Gemini my Chiron at 8-? Gemini. She has T-square involving Venus Gemini opposing Saturn Sagittarius and square Jupiter Pisces. Which balance out the opposite side my T-square Virgo sun. Balance for Virgo and Pisces both relying on the Gemini Sagittarius opposition for both our charts.

Venus on the dsc shows up in our desire to create a more passionate romance with each other. Both was victims in the toxic relationship of the past and have alot of hurts on the inside so I feel like we are balanced in wanting to help each other out of the past you speak of. How we may take on teachers like you I´d maybe pushing my creation Leo out to the public.My natal square involving. Venus and Neptune at Aries points.

You bring up the eclipse well the north node just passed over her natal Venus and the may 26 lunar eclipse on the day I got released from prison hit both our T-square. Her Sagittarius Saturn and my Sagittarius mars Uranus conjunction. So yes def an ending for both us has come fruition. She came and picked me up and drive me to this halfway house. We have not seen each other since 2004,no contact until my first letter to her on Oct 7. More fascinating is she was falling into love with my communication skills with my love letters to her with her Venus in Gemini she loves a man who can use words to show his love.

So. over all this looks like it could become a lasting relationship of we both commit equally and are willing to keep our past behind us.
June 3, 2021 at 15:21
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » s81
Very helpful thank you. When I get time register all of this I will send input.
June 3, 2021 at 15:16
(Taurus) s81
The synastry is useful to see how 2 charts relate to each other. It could be between persons, countries, football clubs, or whatever mix comes to mind.

The composite is useful to see how a relation of 2 charts will express joined together, is the chart of the relation itself, the third entity conformed with the other founding 2. This chart should not be mistaken with the birth chart of the relation (when/where it started), which is a real chart of an event which happens in space-time let´s say (the composite don´t, it´s an artificial construction).

In both cases aspects between planets, asteroids, etc, are important, but also in which houses are the planets located. In case of synastry it will be the planets of one chart in the houses of the other (to me, this is a mandatory step to understand the synastry well enough). The composite itself, on the other hand, should be read as a conventional chart (and you can check transits and progressions for it too, it´s really useful to see how the relation itself evolve) with planets and houses with their conventional meaning but understanding it is the chart of a relation between too entities joined together, of course.

The composite chart itself can -and should- be used itself to do a synastry with each founding member, that will bring more light to the table. This is due to the fact that the composite chart by itself is never enough to understand the whole picture, since positions by themselves could mean usually opposite things. For example in the case you post, the composite Sun is in the 6th house, the one of service, work, health, etc, but also the one of slavery and pets. How the members of the composite chart tend to relate with it? You can´t tell by the composite alone. More, the composite Mercury is in the 5th house, which is usually very playful, but if it is not sufficiently entertained it could show it´s dark side: lack of compromise. There is not enough information there to determine if that is a real risk or if it won´t ever happen due to the characteristics of the founding members. So, as you can see, you need to relate the charts to understand what´s really going on behind the scenes.

In any case, and obviously as usual in the case of a couple, good will, honest intentions and strong compromise is required in the long run by both sides, no matter which the charts are.
June 3, 2021 at 14:32
With a quick scan through this you are right on. Will send more input when I have more time later in day.

Thank you
June 3, 2021 at 13:24
Composite is the relationship energy dynamics. As you can see the Ascendant or ruler of the chart is Aquarius and Uranus. Which can be unexpected events, twists and turns, and deals with humanitarian issues, advocates, activists, lobbyists, protests, riots, uprise of humanity at the moment with the Uranus in Taurus Square Saturn in Aquarius on the 1st house and 3rd house that would be local community.
Although, in your situation you are in a community housing of sorts at the present and 3rd house North Node Taurus would be where the relationship is evolving into which Uranus in Taurus would be shaking up the 3rd house until 2026 with unexpected twists and turns.
So this can represent the neighborhood, local community, siblings, neighbors, relatives and with Uranus in Taurus probably forcing the issue that things would have to change surrounding the environment, way one relates, communicates, interactions in the 3rd house of Taurus with you and other person.
Obviously, Saturn in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius Return in 2021 and so there’s some kind of karmic weighing and balancing for positive or negative with both of you since the North Node Gemini is in the 4th house of Gemini and Chiron in Gemini there with wounding & healing the home environment from the South Node Sagittarius in the 10th house and 11th house since it’s intercepted.
Eclipses should be ending the past here in some way, so you have to figure out how that applies with the person. So 4th/10th house the North Node is evolving the situation into Gemini which you must have two homes there involved or housing situation. But also the energy of the home may involve Gemini archetype, Mercury, messenger, communication, intelligence, research, publishing, education, technology, texting, writing, speaking, messages. Mercury being medications or medicine as well in Medical Astrology, the Merchant.
Not sure if this Aquarius has to do with old habits are not you’ve mentioned, but something to be aware of since Aquarius can be selling things to humanity in negative or positive ways.
9th house of Scorpio are your teachers. For example: I’d fall in here and teach you something, or other Scorpio’s whether negative or positive during the time of your relationship. Can be positive or negative information and they transform the relationship in negative and positive ways by what type of advice, thoughts, actions, and impact they have on the relationship.
Since you have Scorpio Pluto here, South Node Scorpio, Saturn in Scorpio, you can see probably events occurred in the 9th house in 2013 and would have been the “Relationship” Saturn Return on the Midheaven and is a focal point of the situation since Midheaven in Scorpio is the highest point in the sky which has to do with the past karmic situations in this life or past life if you believe in reincarnation.
Now Uranus in Taurus is on the other end of it weighing and balancing the situation with whoever those people are in the 3rd/9th house axis whether near or far to bring the truth to light in the North Node Gemini. Which at the end of the year North Node Taurus will begin the “Relationship” Nodal Return in Taurus which is where the “Relationship” is evolving into in this life.
Taurus is the healer, so whether the relationship was or is negative or positive probably has a lot to do with now where you have gained knowledge, wisdom, insight, and Scorpio Pluto Polarity point of Taurus is basically pushing most Millennial’s to Enlightenment and illumination. So this is transforming the inner darkness of emotional patterns, mental patterns, spiritual patterns, physical patterns, sexual patterns, and financial patterns into the higher consciousness and leaving the lower consciousness ways of relating with self and one another.
Now that is the tricky part since you can only focus on you, do your part, but you have no control over what this other person does.
Which you see the Pluto Square Moon, so this was meant to transform the Moon in Aquarius (Mind, thoughts, emotions, actions) and Jupiter in Aquarius (creativity, innovation, sciences, technology) perhaps methods of making money with the masses at face value in the physical body together. (Light or Shadow side of humanity) how do “We Serve Humanity” and what is the consequences since Uranus is ruled by Saturn so this is probably kind of tricky situation with 2021-2023 because Squares and oppositions mean you both have to make some serious changes, transformation, and be more “Responsible” with right actions, right thoughts, right words other wise it can kind of backfire with these transits.
There’s two possibilities here when Saturn in Pisces hits the 1st house because it can be either abandonment of the relationship if not before, or it can have to do with you helping humanity in a positive way with addictions etc. Since Pisces tends to be those positive or negative experience with psychedelic drugs, foreign substances, alcohol, chemicals, poisons, etc in our physical world.
Which is what basically Aquarius on the Ascendant is doing is selling something to humanity and getting a reward out of it with Jupiter in Aquarius since it is luck, power, and wealth. It’s just a personal choice how you both operate on a positive or negative note.
Saturn goes through the houses, so from Saturn in Scorpio until Saturn in Aquarius you’ve been in that hidden from society and then going back into the liberation with Saturn in Aquarius.
Lower half of the chart is the internal world as well so the relationship would be working on those houses when the Nodes hit them.
You’d have to look at what year your relationship started and what North Node was in what house and what the relationship was evolving into at the time. As in 2013 it was North Node Scorpio and the reverse nodes of the chart so there was death to the situation or the Phoenix Rising from the ashes type scenario where both individuals have probably gone through whatever as individuals and together.
Transits are always hitting the composite chart just like our birth chart every day.
11th house shows your friends surrounding the situation which bring unexpected events and they tend to be Sagittarius, higher communications, might be negative or positive Sagittarius individuals. Mars in Sagittarius (Masculine) so there might be some Sagittarius Masculine that might intrude on the relationship dynamics time to time and interfere with the opposition Mercury in Cancer themes. Neptune in Capricorn lies, deception, fantasy, fiction, illusion, delusion in opposition of Mercury in Cancer. Which not sure if family money is being used in a deceptive manner, or conversations about family, feminine, mother, or children.
Then you have Venus in Leo (Feminine) in the 7th house which can be positive or negative influence on the relationship, which you can see I fit on this chart because my Ascendant is in the 7th house and North North Node Aquarius in the 1st pushing the relationship to something more positive and the opposition or debate might be with those Aquarius individuals who influence the physical body of the relationship and might not agree with my opinion. Lol
So you will have always the light and shadow side of the archetypes and players that show up on the Ascendant and descendant and influence the relationship in a negative or positive way.
As Aquarius wants 100% freedom and break all the rules on one side of Aquarius, and then there are noble Aquarius that liberate others as advocates, activists, lobbyists, politicians, and humanitarians but they do it through appropriate channels while other may just break all the rules.
Then you also Leo’s that might be very egoic/vanity, very selfish, theatrical, dramatic, traumatic, or the higher form of Leo where they too will be more evolved in direct the relationship in using those qualities for example through story writing, theater, film, acting, creative efforts, or innovation in a positive form expression.
The composite points out those influences of who may interact with you in the 11th, 7th, 3rd house and both of you recognizing the noble individuals versus the one’s who mean to harm and bring karmic situations where you get into bad situations.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »