I didn´t use soap for a month

June 1, 2021 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) boyakasha
I didn´t use soap for a month
Before I ask you what planet or placement makes one do this hear me out. I read this on the internet and decided to give it a go. The ones I´ve talked to about it have disagreed strongly. But trust me everyday I didn´t have a itch, I didn´t smell bad, no pimples or such thing AND I no longer have any dry skin when scratching. My hair got soft and looked shiny plus fresh. I´m also thinking of switching to coconut oil after shower from shampoos. I just might keep at it for a little longer :4:

I´m having second thoughts about the cosmetic industry...

So what do astroladies have to say regarding this? Is this OK or normal :23: Can astrology explain this change too :98:

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 13, 2021 at 00:51
(Scorpio) boyakasha » erikamaria
Get well soon but what happened?
June 12, 2021 at 22:51
(Leo) erikamaria » boyakasha
hahah sorry I´m at the hospital and kinda hopped up on meds so I´m a little foggy
June 12, 2021 at 21:20
(Scorpio) boyakasha » Fireyfish
Ugh you have Aries Mars not sag, it´s my mercury square Jupiter talking.

Idk the astrology behind this but I always walk and dance with music on. Hiking hmmm, I´ve seen many saggies interested in hiking, hey! they are risk taking adrenaline junkies.

I have yet to meet a fire sign Mars and feel it out. A carefree Sagittarius is a walking entertainment. They make good friends. They´ll hype you into trying new things. They are also a peoples guy like Steve Harvey has sun, moon and mercury (exact degrees as mine haha).

:2:
YouTube
YouTube
June 12, 2021 at 20:19
(Pisces) Fireyfish » boyakasha
Huh. I never thought about that before, the traveling on foot thing. I have a Sagittarius signature and I absolutely love to walk. I take a walk every day. Well. Maybe not every winter day. 10 degrees and a negative wind chill keeps me inside. But on good days, sometimes I take 2 walks. You are right that you see so much more when on foot. Maybe that´s why I love hiking so much. Oh and arrow head hunting. Thanks for the thought.

I rather enjoy mars in fire signs, what better home for such an intense planet. I love the passion and drive we have. Sagittarius specifically seems to be super adventurous and almost carefree to me, usually very fun to be around....life it the party kinda feeling. I think honesty is important to mars fire signs as well.
June 12, 2021 at 19:04
I do, all that Sagittarius trying to come out is held back by the Virgo Mars and the cappy asc makes it look like everything´s fine from outside. Since Sagittarius rules thighs and legs, I love to travel on foot, there´s so much you don´t miss and you´re more present, unlike in a car.

What are your thoughts on Mars in Sagittarius??? What do you like doing alot? :4:
June 12, 2021 at 18:44
With all the Sagittarius in you do you feel restless? Like you need to constantly be doing something or going somewhere?

I feel that way a bit sometimes. Maybe the Sagittarius I have. But maybe my mars too lol. Who knows. So much of astrology is open to interpretation. I try to incorporate it where I can but have to remind myself nothing is definant or set in stone.
June 12, 2021 at 15:16
I was staying in a hotel. There wasn´t much to see around other than greenery and the people were too simple, I was used to the city life. I thought I could use some company but realised we come from different worlds and the talks were dry. These people were private and not that welcoming. There was no sense of belonging and it was a suffocating feeling. Also on the way back saw a dead boar inside a hole in the hill, the big cats go hunting at nights.

Good decision, out there there´s no guarantee of what´s to come, good or bad. Bears can swim! Sounds like a nice pack of folks to hang around with and relax.
June 12, 2021 at 05:59
Ah, thank you. That´s a very lovely compliment.

I spend a lot of time outdoors. It´s just what we do where I live lol. I feel at home in nature for sure and I´ve never been uneasy. Well, one time, maybe 10 years ago. I was horse back riding and stopped at a creek for the horses and dogs to drink. The horses became very agitated and when I looked up I spotted a black bear across the water. I was nervous that my dogs would go for it but for some reason they never even noticed. I backed my horse up and continued but my heart was racing. I carry spray and I pack a fire arm but have never needed to use either. I don´t go to nature to get away from others. Quite the opposite actually. My whole family goes toghter most of the time and friends join too. It´s social as much as say a birthday party for me.

Why were you living in the mountains? Do you feel lonely?
June 11, 2021 at 13:16
Ohhhhhhh

I was thinking what you wrote was so weird, finally :61:
June 11, 2021 at 12:51
can´t** oops typo
June 11, 2021 at 11:59
(Scorpio) boyakasha » sprag
You know what? I deleted the comments after alot of thinking, maybe you´re right and it´s just your opinion. I can do better :1:
June 10, 2021 at 23:46
It´s a nice thought you shared. This world needs more people like you who put love out there for those who need it, that´s God´s work you doing. We all are our own people with countries that have borders to divide us since ancient times, there´s plenty of humanity if we look back at history.

Sounds like you´re out there busy in the wilderness. Is it safe? Why so away from people? I tried living once in the mountain region, it was depressingly lonely I couldn´t stay anymore.
June 10, 2021 at 22:12
(Aquarius) sprag » boyakasha
that´s literally just my opinion, you being butthurt about it says alot about you not me, "princess".
June 10, 2021 at 20:34
(Aquarius) sprag
that´s nasty, i feel sorry for people who had to inhale the fumes. 😕
June 10, 2021 at 20:26
We all leave a footprint on the world, I guess it´s up to each individual as to how large their print becomes. My heart says that the most important gift I could give future generations is a world that is well looked after and preserved. I try to do my part, but I am just one fish in an ocean of them, until all of us swim in the same direction, humanity will always be divided.

I will have to check it out. Netflix has some pretty interesting documentaries. I must confess though, in summer months I don´t watch much television. Where I live the winters are long and harsh so I soak up every bit of blue skies and sunshine I can. I spend most of my summers at the lake or in the mountains.

Swishing......I pulled this off the net......
To swirl or agitate (a liquid) in a glass or in the mouth with a swishing sound. Swish is defined as to move or to cause to move with a light sound. An example of to swish is to mix mouthwash around in the mouth.

I always wanted to travel the universe. I used to stare up at the skies as a child and imagine what was out there. If I didn´t have earthy attachments at the stage in my life, I would definitely sign up for mars colonization.
June 10, 2021 at 12:20
In the near future, we will colonise space and become a galactic civilization! Mars is a good candidate, idk what´s gonna become of astrology when Mars becomes the new Earth :61: Earth in Gemini? Congrats you got a furry tail hanging out of your ass :34:

Or....
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 10, 2021 at 12:03
Worrying about what´s to come makes you lose touch with the now. I want to be living in the present. I can´t tell when my heart´s gonna stop beating, it could be tomorrow, a year who knows. Think too much and it might just happen. I say let it go and choose to live. I wasn´t born to worry about this or that.

Times are easy now, we got cars or would you still ride a donkey cart? That´s one big leap for civilization amongst others too many to name. Soon they´ll be electric and we can say bye to smoke and diesel.

Solar is renewable, gravity is never going away, winds come and go. Throw trash like plastic in outer space or into the sun or into some other millions of sun´s out in the nowhere called space, instead of dumping them in the sea, which reminds me you have to watch this on netflix "seaspiracy". You´re right, the ones in power get to decide and money makes them think they´re god and ngl its hard to say no to it.

I have coconut oil, I´ll try it out but what is swishing? And how do I do it? Id avoid baking soda, too much of it damages the enamel.

Thanks
June 10, 2021 at 10:18
I think that until humanity can pull it´s head out of its hiney and we forget about things like money, power and ´me only´ there can´t be an advancement to the next level of civilization. We still are a hundred plus years away from becoming a level one civilization. We focus on the here and now and not what´s to come. Until that step can be taken and we forget about consumable fuels and look to renewable fuels, there will always be someone making money off of the masses, by selling us things like paper plates, bottled water and even beauty products. I think you are very passionate about moving towards a natural way of living, and it is very commendable. Use this passion and energy and make a difference.

In your original post you mentioned coconut oil. Coconut oil can be used as toothpaste. Use a couple of teaspoons of it, swish it around for a few minutes. Brush after swishing. Coconut oil is naturally antimicrobial and will inhibit plaque build up. I did a 30 day challenge type thing last year when the pandemic hit and it worked just fine. If you want to whiten naturally you can brush with cream of tartar or baking soda.

Good luck
June 10, 2021 at 09:26
"I´m sure they have a few things but NO (preservatives) so it can stay on a shelf for a long time"

What?????
June 10, 2021 at 08:44
(Scorpio) boyakasha » RohiniMoon
Again a Dr put together a toothpaste in a laboratory with chemicals I mean why have it in your mouth in the first place. I´ll give up, maybe it´s true, the paste is made out of natural sources in the environment but then if such a recipe is out there why don´t other companies stop using fluoride?

Anyways I just can´t bring myself to use it, im back and forth with my doubts :23:
June 9, 2021 at 23:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » boyakasha
"where is a toothpaste that doesn´t have fluoride or "other toxic ingredients"? "

Dr. Sheffields certified natural toothpaste and Toms of Maine are solid choices for nontoxic toothpaste.
June 9, 2021 at 22:47
Yeah I was proving your point but also saying there are soaps and other cosmetics that I think are still good to use. Different companies will pay stores to market only their product and not other competing or smaller companies, I think there are good soaps out there but you have to look a little harder for it by looking past the commercial stuff. That´s just my opinion though. If you buy local or look at smaller companies you can find better products, I´m sure they have a few things but no preservatives so it can´t stay on a shelf for a long time.
June 9, 2021 at 20:23
Dr. Bronner? A Dr making a soap? Look im sure you have your own thoughts
but convince me there are no preservatives or a chemical or two in. Maybe the toxics ones end up being too toxic for each other and erase themselves or there is other bunch load idk what chemical to cover up the toxic ones, idk what´s going in the bottle or the bar.

When it´s all said and done, where is a toothpaste that doesn´t have fluoride or "other toxic ingredients"? The kid´s probably gonna find the smell funny get to taste some of it in his mouth and might choke on it because the stuff´s thick. There will always be chemical in it if its coming out of a factory. My point was to go cold turkey and come up with my own founded results.

Why don´t you try boycotting these products for...2 weeks not even a month and see it for yourself, I´m so far enjoying it.

"A lot of things that are marketed aren´t as great as they seem and are made with chemicals that ideally shouldn´t be used on your body"
See?? You agree too!
June 9, 2021 at 19:56
So far so good, let´s see!
June 9, 2021 at 16:14
(Leo) erikamaria
I def think it all depends on what soaps you use. I always buy organic soaps with natural ingredients. Dr. Bronner´s makes really good soaps that are effective and not full of things that can irritate the skin. It´s the same with toothpaste too, I think you´re better off with toothpastes that don´t contain fluoride and other toxic ingredients, that stuff goes directly in your mouth and the labels say to keep out of reach from children, why is that?? I get Green Beaver toothpaste! A lot of things that are marketed aren´t as great as they seem and are made with chemicals that ideally shouldn´t be used on your body.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »