met someone who seems to be in sync with me - scary!

May 27, 2021 at 15:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jojo2675
met someone who seems to be in sync with me - scary!
Hi everyone!

I have just met someone on the full moon in Scorpio on 25th April 2021, this was online, I am 26th Feb 1975 born in Glasgow, Scotland at 05:38am and he is born on 9th October 1974, born 01:20am, in Oxford, England. What is interesting is there is this bond that is hard to describe, in after a month, we are meeting friends, family and talking about moving in together, not sure if its because our Jupiters are linked at present in pisces but its nothing I have ever experienced before, any help/advice astrologically as its blowing our minds!!
thank you so much

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2021 at 08:05
(Taurus) nutelina » jojo2675
Well you have your private astro database right here. You can add anyone and check synastry. It´s all written in plain English and there´s a lot to go through.
May 28, 2021 at 07:15
(Pisces) jojo2675 » nutelina
Thank you, not too sure how to look up synastry´s or understand them lol, but appreciate your reply!
May 27, 2021 at 18:14
(Taurus) nutelina
Sounds like moon-rising, first they can tell each other everything than the moon starts to think, I said too much, I was too open and closes off. But that´s my experience with Cancer moon, you think so in tune...

But right now I´m lazy to type that all in. You should at least put those dates in and read that synastry and look things up when things do not start to fall into place. It´s easy, you just have to do some basic research, 90% your answer is right there. If not, than keep on having that relationship.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »