8th house placements and paranormal

May 22, 2021 at 22:04 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor777
8th house placements and paranormal
Ok, spill the beans, whos got 8th house placement that has experienced very genuine paranormal phenomena? :81:

A good one is uranus or neptune in 8th

Share your ghost story :32:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 24, 2021 at 19:47
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Cancer rules my 8th house and it is pretty active. Chiron, Moon, Vertex, and South node all in the eighth house. I have come across people that claim to have supernatural powers and seem to to a degree. Recently weird experiences with lights in the sky that seem to be spacecrafts following me. I have seen women that have appeared to be demon possessed (eyes rolling into the back of her head randomly as I am showing her her natal chart.

Possible run ins with mermaids. My 8th house is probably more with criminal investigation though. I do a lot of activist work in the US. Real activist work like the entire government is treasonous and criminal activist work. And I have had very strange experiences with helicopters following me and run ins with strange characters.

And when I do astrology work for certain people. Mysterious disappearances of family members seems to be a theme.
May 24, 2021 at 14:31
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Jaided
I was very interested in your story about the town aswell,
Horary chart for it is below

-The key-
7th house ruler Jupiter = Yourself
1st house ruler Mercury = Town
10th house ruler Mercury = the House
3rd house ruler Mars = the Spirit
Venus is your Boyfriends, described by venus, young charming and loud.

This is all in reverse as im asking it as the Querent is me, so asking about someone else that person becomes 7th Lord.
so
7th is radical 1st house
1st is radical 7th house
10th is radical 4th house your home
3rd is radical 9th house of god and spirituality

The reason the chart is showing Mercury as both the town and the house is because theyre both in harsh aspect to Neptune which I think means both possessed by spirits.

The town is described as mercury in gemini, so very nice quality town, many living there, and loud, always different things happening many youths because mercury is young aged. Is there much Communications places there ?
A quality and social town in general.

the thing that came out the closet would of been Mars in that chart, actually in a water sign described as cold, quiet, north direction, comes and goes quickly, unfriendly(planet in fall), shown as mars aggressive.
This Spirit was obsessed with you,, had some kind of infatuation, because it Exalts your planet Jupiter, is in Cancer sign where Jupiter is Exalted.

I believe this Spirit to be a Women because its in a Water Sign, Mars also Loves the Moon, The Moon is the Homes Furniture 11th house(2nd from 4th anything moveable in the home). So as the spirit ( Mars ) is inside the Sign showing furniture, this would explain that she was inside the closet or anything else that was there.

Mars (spirit) hates Saturn (your friends),
- Did your friends notice anything strange in your home ?

Mars hates Mars ( spirit hates itself ),
Mars Loves the Moon (House Furniture),
Mars Loves your Hobbies and Creativity ? did you Create stuff ?
Mars Hated your 12th, so when you tried to hide the spirit hated that. But I dont blame you.

Why is it showing the spirit in the North Direction, what was north in your home back then ?

Mars has lots of power to act aswell, because its one of the angles of the chart, so yea it was able to do whatever it wanted most the time.

although outer planets are rarely used in horary they can still be used for theyre main symbolism, pluto (destructive), uranus(unstable), Neptune(spirits) etc.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 24, 2021 at 13:14
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Trevor777
"if your life is Ordinary, Lucky you, I dont know what an ordinary life feels like :25: never had the priviledge of living normally."

I didn´t say, that my life was easy or boring. When I say "ordinary" I mean it is devoid of paranormal experiences, to which I am highly sceptical.

"I will check out your chart, and messg you privately :37:"

Thank you!

"And if you want.. you can ask me a question about any of your friends that have passed on to see if they have visited you at some point and in what kinda setting."

No, thank you. The thing is, I do not believe that such ´visits´ are possible.
I have lost three friends, one of them in tragic circumstances. Someone took his life. All three live on in my memory, but I would never say that I feel their presence or anything like that. If there is a life after death, we have no access to it. Unless our imagination is playing tricks on us. But of course this is only my opinion. I am aware that many people on this forum think differently.

However, I appreciate your comments and using your kindness I will send you a question by private message ;-)
May 24, 2021 at 13:07
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Moon_Queen
Thats a good gift to have, when living with someone who wont shut up :61:
May 24, 2021 at 12:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Cancer Saturn and Vx 8th house brother just recently shout down the sound form the TV when he was at the house of our cousin who obviously likes loud sounds.

As brother testified later he was so irritated by the sound but he didn´t want to ask the host to keep it down because there were other people who might enjoy the situation, so he shouted angry in his head (like Ice say :61:) "shout up!" and in that moment only sound disappeared. He was shocked as hell! :61:

Cousin tried to fix the sound wondering what happened and when he turned TV of and on sound appeared again.
May 24, 2021 at 12:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Cind
Hmm, ok
May 24, 2021 at 12:45
(Pisces) Cind » Iceblu333
When me and my friend are together, usually lights turn on and off, always flickering, our cars wont sometimes start or things will fly across the room.
Weird stuff always happens.
May 24, 2021 at 12:40
(Pisces) Cind » Jaided
Omg this gave me chills. As I was reading it a little bird started tapping on my window. Weird
May 24, 2021 at 11:22
(Cancer) Trevor777 » (dragonfly)
if your life is Ordinary, Lucky you,, I dont know what an ordinary life feels like :25: never had the priviledge of living normally.

I will check out your chart, and messg you privately :37:

And if you want.. you can ask me a question about any of your friends that have passed on to see if they have visited you at some point and in what kinda setting.
May 24, 2021 at 11:18
(Cancer) Trevor777
All the responses very interesting, I will be reading all these.
>Can I mention also I never share forum links to other sites, as I know some of you may be worried about saying crazy stuff online or your story being passed on, but I dont do that stuff. Its just for AS members only as far as im concerned. :15:
May 24, 2021 at 09:00
(Pisces) Cind
I have Sun and Saturn in my 8th house. I have had many paranormal experiences since I was little. I´ve seen people that passed way, I am also very clairaudient so I have to listen to music, film or videos so I don´t hear entities trying to communicate. It can be very loud sometimes but I am learning how to open up and close off now.

I also have Anubis asteroid 1912 - Knowledge of Death in Pisces in my 8th.
When my grandma died I had moon transiting my 8th House and I made contact with her at 4am before going to sleep after the funeral. Usually when Moon is in my 8th conjunct Anubis I will have out of body experiences meeting people who passed away.
May 24, 2021 at 01:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I only have an 8th house Taurus moon and Lillith Aries in 8th.

But I´ve experienced paranormal events all my life, undeniable paranormal activity in most places I have lived. I ended up living in the same creepy town twice with 2 separate boyfriends between the ages 16 and 24. And I swear that town is cursed but I was meant to go there and experience it. But even way before that, I remember seeing things go flying across my room when I was 5 years old and I never slept in there for good 2 years. Lost of sleep paralysis and lucid dreams for my mom and I

I just don´t know if it´s me coincidentally living in the same types of places or if it´s ME bringing things out in a place... If that makes sense? I´m fairly certain there was a paranormal... thing... joining me and my first bf in that creepy town I mentioned. There was always something with us... that´s all I can really say. Something was following us between places we stayed together.

One of the most obvious, scary things we experienced togrther was one time we were lying in the pitch dark when I suddenly felt a strong urge to switch sides of the bed, as far from the closet as I could. Within a few minutes something bursted out of that closet. Posters flew up on the walls, I actually felt the breeze of something passing me with force. Then the door that was already hard to open without tugging hard flew open like nothing. His sister came out of her room right after saying something was shaking her bed.

Just one example. The last place I lived where I experienced anything like this was 3 years ago and I do not miss it at all. My son was 2 years exactly when we moved out of there, and he had a speech delay. As soon as we got to our new house he said a bunch of words I never heard before. It´s like something was holding him back there. He also has a few 8th house planets. So does my mom who I lived in weird places with. I believe my dad has also lived in a number or paranormal places and he has 12th house planets.
May 23, 2021 at 21:40
(Leo) kkarda
So I just found out that I have Pisces in the 8th house 😬 I’ve always, since I was a child have felt the presence of spirits, it’s kind of made me paranoid all my life. Along with my 12th house stellium, there’s a lot going on. I also have very good intuition.
May 23, 2021 at 21:31
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
When I read your posts, I feel that my life is so ordinary and that despite the planets in the 8th house.

Well, I do not visit past lives and I have never spoken to a ghost. My dreams are not prophetic, but that´s ok, because sometimes these are not nice.

Even my dead friends do not visit me. I guess they know I wouldn´t take them seriously this time...

Trevorr could you look in my chart please and tell me why this is so? What is wrong with my Moon? I think with this position I should be prone to paranormal experiences, but I´m not.

I´d really like to know why I don´t resonate with these kinds of topics even to the smallest extent?

I can only say that I have a strongly developed intuition, which I do not always listen to. But this has nothing to do with paranormal experiences.
May 23, 2021 at 19:30
(Taurus) nutelina » funnylittleroar
Maybe if we were brought up differently this would be normal.
May 23, 2021 at 14:36
(Leo) funnylittleroar » Richh3
I am so sorry for your loss. How cool to have him visit you in a dream.

Rational and grounded AND spiritual?! Sign me up as far as safe places to chat. I’m a sag rising with Jupiter in Capricorn. Let’s get weird AND rational 😉😂
May 23, 2021 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » funnylittleroar
System message: Post has been written by user Richh3, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey, that sounds really cool that experience you had with warmth in your back. Energy moving up the back/spine are very common symptoms of people having awakening experiences. Hopefully you will have more of that. 👍 All sounds really cool.

A friend of mine passed recently, he died tragically in a road accident. Couple of weeks after I had a dream were he visited me. It was incredibly cool. I absolutely know it was genuine.

As far as astrology forums being a safe place? You guys on astrology forums seem to be the most rational and grounded out of all the spiritual communities 😆
May 23, 2021 at 13:18
(Libra) leorising
i have jupiter in pisces at 8 and have felt paranormal experiences. dreams, visions ...
I have had very real experiences with extraterrestrials too, but it was a mixture of dream and reality. dreams lived beyond normal. :68: :108:
May 23, 2021 at 12:37
(Leo) funnylittleroar » nutelina
Oh wow. Yes it felt very real. I wasn’t afraid. I felt it, smiled and went back to sleep ♥️
May 23, 2021 at 12:36
(Leo) funnylittleroar » Richh3
Definitely won’t think you’re crazy. I have Uranus in 12th and Neptune in 1st so I def relate to feeling like I sound crazy.

You’re in a safe place to be your “crazy” cosmically in tune self. One of the many reasons I love astrology and the people who study it. People here tend to be cool and understanding.

No pressure to share of course. Just know you’re not going to be seen as crazy. Def not by me! 💫
May 23, 2021 at 12:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
System message: Post has been written by user Richh3, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes Trevor, I read a post you made a while back. I read your experience and it sounded very familiar and cool, but I think you deleted it.

I guess I´m not so worried about people thinking I´m crazy, more so how talking about my own experiences effects me. There´s that feeling of being a bit special (inflation) because you´ve had an ´experience´ which for me, really screws things up. But yeah, really really cool at times :1:
May 23, 2021 at 11:05
(Taurus) nutelina » funnylittleroar
>I have felt what seemed to be a hand on my back. I was depressed in bed and suddenly felt warmth on my back. I doubted it at the time. But when these things keep happening it’s hard to deny…

I have had that too when I called a medium on the phone, she told me my grandfather was there and I felt it, it was so real...

Thanks for sharing.
May 23, 2021 at 11:01
(Cancer) Trevor777 » theycallmetym
Yes, but how many coincidences do you mark off as a coincidence before you think hmm, others have experienced same thing, and another person experienced same, then another etc.

I never like to kid myself, and Iv had many coincidences but they dont make sense.. even had a witness (I didn´t particularly like btw) ask me about a friend I was walking about with, and this friend of mine was same height as me 5ft 5.. yet the witness described him as massive 6ft 7 or more type of height, and I didn´t say that, this other person did. So whatever the witness saw was totally different to what I saw.
A Coincidence you say ? And to add the cherry on the cake, to make this even more weird, is that the witness was a realist... had no beliefs in paranormal, astrology, or any kinda hocus pocus.
Witness Was a practical down to earth realist who was just getting on with his life and had no interest in any kinda supersition or even thought it might of been.

And then you have the UFO phenomena when during war times the pilots saw flying craft that was not showing on there radar. another coincidence maybe ?
May 23, 2021 at 10:48
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Rosincvist
Yea, Pisces on your 8th Cusp, and you have moon conjunct neptune which is a psychic aspect.

so I believe its possible for you to see the afterlife in your sleep, as that is how you can interact with them.

Unfortunately for me, my 8th ruler is conjunct Uranus on my 7th house so I can actually interact with them in my daytime while im going about my life. Hopefully iv closed off that avenue as Im not open to seeing spirits at moment.
May 23, 2021 at 10:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Trevor777
I like my imagination of your story better.... :14:

Night Night headed to bed...

Before I get banned...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar