Psyche & Eros

December 17, 2018 at 23:25 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) madison
Psyche & Eros
His Psyche exact conjucts my Eros in Solar ARC directions..??...Can someone explain this aspects??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 19, 2018 at 23:46
(Capricorn) CapiSun » MelodicBlu
Hmmmm, no I have never heard of name asteroids, but it sounds interesting. I am open to learning about anything having to do with astrology!! ??

Thank you for the info.. :1: I will definitely update you on any new info about union that I may find. ?
December 19, 2018 at 22:59
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CapiSun
for some reason i can´t reply, bc the website keeps on saying my reply contains spam :p
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 19, 2018 at 22:27
Oooo eros trine psyche sounds like a powerfully potent aspect for passion..? I hope it lasts a long time for you!!

Hmmm, I have never heard of the asteroid union.. Interesting to hear of it. There is so much that I have still to learn about the different aspects of astrology, and how it applies to certain areas of life. That is why I love coming to this site! I learn something new every time I visit.

I am going to go see what I can learn about this asteroid union..
:1:
December 19, 2018 at 22:09
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CapiSun
Thanks for sharing your story :) ! I havnt experienced the conjunction, but i am experiencing eros trine psyche atm, feels wonderful! ofcourse there are many other aspects that matter. I wonder how powerful the asteroids are, there is little good information about them outthere, especially about the asteroid Union, i can´t find anything
December 19, 2018 at 22:00
Yes, I was thinking the same thing about soulmates. My ex´s pysche was in the same sign as my eros; scorpio, and we had a very passionate and explosive relationship for 12 years. I always felt that I was with him for a reason, and that he served his purpose for that period of my life. So the karmic soulmate explanation makes sense in my case.
December 19, 2018 at 19:48
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Psyche-Eros conjunction is an aspect of karmic soulmates / healing soulmates.
Not sure what it means within the solar arc, but i guess it has the same meaning
December 19, 2018 at 01:10
(Capricorn) CapiSun » madison
You´re welcome! ☺ I wish I knew more about the solar arc thing. I am seriously going to start learning about it now.
December 18, 2018 at 23:49
(Capricorn) madison » CapiSun
Thank You for your answer..
December 18, 2018 at 20:11
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Psyche and eros is an interesting way to compare love synastry. You could go to cafeastrology.com and read the descriptions for your pysche and his eros, and then campare the signs to see how they interact. I love cafeastrology. There is alot of useful information there.

As far as comparing aspects between solar arcs I have no clue how that would work. Gotta keep learning!! ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »