Love horoscope

May 5, 2021 at 17:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) fletw00dmac
Love horoscope
Hi, I would like to ask about my future relationships, I mean I heard that marriage can be read in the 7th house of astrology, so..maybe someone would like to see what my love situation looks like? Greetings :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2021 at 20:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fletw00dmac
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome.
May 5, 2021 at 19:46
(Aquarius) fletw00dmac » Moon_Queen
Thank you!!!
May 5, 2021 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As for the marriage and relationship, the potential partner is mainly seen in the context of working environment, so it could be someone with whom you could work together, or someone with whom you share the same practical interests. However, those who really attract you are people who have a high degree of introspection, the ability to fully comprehend their emotional states. You admire emotionally intelligent people who are self-aware and it is precisely such qualities in others that instill in you the trust that is the basic precondition for developing a deeper relationship, and love that leads to marriage.
However, very soon after you are attracted to such people, you develop a kind of mistrust and you begin to doubt their intentions. This doubt then shapes the character of the communication but in reality it regularly happens that you start some common activity with someone like this or develop a plan so that you can do something together.

This is the code that is visible in the natal chart and that will probably bring you a partner from the same industry with whom you will work together. Most likely, it will be or is already from the field of psychology or art.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »