What do you see between us??

April 30, 2021 at 17:06 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
What do you see between us??
This is my synastry with a dear family member. I consider her the mother I never had. She helps me more than she knows, mentally and emotionally. I can go to her with anything and she will ALWAYS be beyond helpful. She is also extremely helpful to all of her relatives who need her. She has the patience and compassion of a Bodhisattva. Seriously.

What can you see in our synastry that makes me feel so emotional towards her guidance? I´m blue she´s red.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 1, 2021 at 16:23
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Her MC is conjunct your DSC...maybe it´s the type of partnership where you feel inspired to persevere...and follow through, like you said...Capricorn/10th house/MC stuff...which in my mind, is about more than just "career"... It´s about attaining heights of any kind..
May 1, 2021 at 16:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Very nurturing energy I get from her... She encourages me to follow through on things I´d otherwise probably just pansy out of. It´s how she talks, a way with words that really helps me.

I guess it also helps that she was a teacher her entire life, too.
May 1, 2021 at 11:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is your one fan versus two of her fans, that means she may have been the more stable and centered of the partnership! The ` :64: ´ conjunction that Nutelina points out would have been more important in solar progression emphasising a time of childhood than as an important conjunction; I have a weak :116: conjunction so I "should" know!
May 1, 2021 at 11:19
(Pisces) fishscales
Looks like the angles are pretty close in your charts. This can create a strong bond between people.

Also seems like her immum coeli is close to your ascendant, which could infuse the synastry with a maternal, nurturing type of energy.
April 30, 2021 at 20:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » (dragonfly)
Oh, yes, absolutely! Another good call.. I don´t think I know anyone else who has their Mercury conj my ascendant either..

Maybe that´s why she Always says the right thing, to help. Or make me feel better about a situation
April 30, 2021 at 19:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
Yes! She defintiely "gets" me. I don´t have to explain much to her.. She knows. Good call. See, this is why I enjoy posting synastry..because multiple sets of eyes are better than one.. You guys notice or see things I missed. Thank you ;)
April 30, 2021 at 19:42
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I have no experience in reading synastry, but when I see that your Mercury conjunct her Ascendant, my first thought is that you two understand each other on the intellectual level very well. You feel that she understands you.
April 30, 2021 at 19:34
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Sorry I meant your Jupiter to her Venus.

What I noticed at first were the dotted lines but moreover overall your charts look very symmetric.

It seems she has some insight into you with her Mercury and your Pluto. And her Pluto with your Mars...

April 30, 2021 at 19:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
True, her moon/Jupiter opposes my sun / Venus...

Would most think sun opp moon is bad? because it certainly isn´t here. I listen to her, respect her greatly.
April 30, 2021 at 19:19
(Taurus) nutelina
Jupiter and Venus :-)

I see that you have Chiron close to your moon too. Of course I know very well what that means, problems with mom.

It´s weird because you would go so well along with Ice and you both would have your moon in the same sign if I´d go just by the raw data you had here.
April 30, 2021 at 17:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » AmberMoon
Good point, Amber. I´d presume in synastry that may equate to us having a good "connection" through friendship ..even though we´re related.

I was pretty shocked to see she´s a Leo ascendant. She´s a woman with no ego. Understanding, compassionate and helpful. Guess you´d say she´s operating on the higher levels of a Leo. 8th house moon conj. Jupiter in Pisces also amazed me, she´s grounded, sane, rational. Unlike many Pisces moons I´ve unfortunately had to encounter.
April 30, 2021 at 17:07
(Gemini) AmberMoon
First thing that drew my attention were those two straight lines from the moons to the 1st and 11th house.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »