What if 7th house ruler is intercepted?

April 29, 2021 at 08:24 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) blastardo
What if 7th house ruler is intercepted?
In some unequal house systems (particularly Campanus, even though it is in fact a 2D version of a 3D equal system, and as such possibly the most mathematically sound one), the ruler of my 7th house Sagittarius (Jupiter) is intercepted in Aries in 12th house (which is ruled by Pisces). How to approach such interception, and what bearing may it have on potential relationship patterns?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2021 at 08:14
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Even if you, deep down, think and feel that you´ll never be able to recognize and find your partner, you´ll find it among your friends or some business partners.
You probably have an habit to choose friends with whom you have a deeper connection and trust, reliable people that you can count on. These traits are something you find necessary to build trust and deeper connection that is required for a healthy relationship, so focus on the field of friendships, since your partner is somewhere there.
May 3, 2021 at 17:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Jay Jay
I have :173: Mid-heaven based on knowledge and a lesser :172: Mid-heaven based on belief :81: :82: Bringing the issue down to a scale of Justice for weight of knowledge versus quotient of belief!
May 2, 2021 at 16:30
(Aries) Jay Jay » Rosincvist
And did it persuade you? Again, just curious.
May 2, 2021 at 16:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Jay Jay
A long time ago I wanted to read-up on what :173: contained by tenth-house actually does to see if it could persuade me out of equal-house pattern!
May 2, 2021 at 15:09
(Aries) Jay Jay
Personally, I view planets in intercepted signs as being an internal process of some kind. The 12th house is an inward house anyway. To me, Aries Jupiter in the 12th house would ensure that you pursue some spiritual practice that will connect you with Soul-Spirit. To me, it means that the partner you choose will also have a strong spiritual side. You need to have a meaningful relationship - Sag 7th.
May 2, 2021 at 15:05
(Aries) Jay Jay » Rosincvist
Interesting. I´ve never heard that interpretation before. Where did you see or hear this - if you remember? Just curious.
April 29, 2021 at 09:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The belief around interception is that it creates a celebratable focused talent, the reality may be different as there are alternative house systems with a much less baroque configuration! :97: :81: :98: :82:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »