Why my twin flame does not want to be with me?

April 21, 2021 at 23:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Why my twin flame does not want to be with me?
Has anyone got rejected by their twin flame? How do you deal with that. He literally has been playing with me - friend zoning me first and doing something extra a friend would not do. I m literally done with it!

Just walked away than he kept trying to keep In touch. He melts my boundaries. Should I just cut him off completely? Go against the flow and delete him from all social media and block from everywhere like an angry teenage. Just to get a little piece in mind.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2021 at 12:12
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Cind
Hi Cind, Thanks for taking time and checking it out <3 I didnt even realised that my moon changed sign these days but makes much sense since around 3 months ago I stopped answering him.

ok then I am looking forward for change and at the same time without reflecting my mars energy on it :D I am reading the chakra booklet its very detailed and nice.
April 22, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Morena_Lu
haha I felt like she made the video for me :D Thanks Morena you are lovely as always :)
April 22, 2021 at 11:00
(Pisces) Cind » Dilanakia
I have just had a look at your progressed chart and your moon just moved into Scorpio 3 months ago. Everything that is superficial and not based on trust, depth and real emotions will fall away. If you resist these changes it will only be harder in the long run. Embrace the transformation and you will feel lighter.

Mine went into Scorpio last January and I split up with my boyfriend of 3.5 years because it was not meeting my emotional needs. The depth just was not there. Now I wouldn´t even look in his direction.

Change is good :4: :12:
April 22, 2021 at 10:55
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I am not sure that it will help you..but you can hear about it.:))
YouTube
YouTube
April 22, 2021 at 10:48
(Leo) Leohh » Dilanakia
But this is still not the draconic config 😋😉

Oks, just forget it just go by the way @Cind mentioned 👍

Its not necessary to go through the astro means anyway. It can be directly chakras instead.

For example the second chakra is the astrological draconic chart, 3rd - manipura is astro chart with sun over natal ascendent - commonly known as "tobey secondary chart", etc.

Take care 😉✨
April 22, 2021 at 10:28
April 22, 2021 at 10:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Leohh
I said it both feeling wise and astrologically. But here is the draconic synastry chart. What re your reflections ?

https://ibb.co/txYTrZV
April 22, 2021 at 09:50
(Pisces) Cind » Dilanakia
Hi, yes you can go on this website https://www.sacredsoulholistics.co.uk/…

It tells you everything about the chakras and you can read about each one to figure out what is unbalanced.

When we have unbalanced chakra or trauma stored it can make us closed or having low self worth, that´s when we let unhealthy people into our life.

I think you should look at all the chakras but I think sacral for sure - that is where we store unhealed trauma, and heart chakra.
April 22, 2021 at 09:27
aww thanks for your answer. Is thee a website that you can drop a link where I can learn about chakra healing ?
April 22, 2021 at 09:18
(Pisces) Cind
He sounds like a narcissist and not a twin flame. If you’re confused about what mans actions are, regardless if you think they may be your soulmate or twin flame, they’re not for you.
You need to do some inner healing to figure out why you let someone treat you like that in the first place.

The right man for you will not play games and you won’t be confused. I think people like to think the person they have a strong connection with is always their twin flame but I just think people are mirrors for us to see where we need healing.

Instead of thinking how can you make him behave in the right way or if he likes you, ask yourself “ do i even like him? Do I like the person he is? Do I like the way he treats me ? Is this someone I see a future with?”

Considering you’re getting angry and frustrated because you don’t know where you stand with him, and asking if you should cut him off, the answer is most likely no.

I think you should cut the cord and do some heart chakra healing. Put boundaries in place and only open your heart to people that make the conscious effort with you ❤️💜
April 22, 2021 at 09:04
(Leo) Leohh » Dilanakia
It is coz you used the term "twin flame"

Average guy can easily get spooked being labeled that way

Its still considered more or less occult stuff you know 😋

Use this site for draconic sinastry 😉
Just look down your chart where are the many options - sidereal, draconic, heliocentric, etc.
April 22, 2021 at 08:51
what is that for ? I will try to find a calculator
April 22, 2021 at 08:34
(Leo) Leohh » Dilanakia
Hehe, these are not draconic charts 😉

Can you make draconic sinastry?
April 22, 2021 at 08:10
gemini :(

how did you guess gemini or virgo ?

this is our synastry chart. he has the outside circle

https://ibb.co/CbNW3M9
April 22, 2021 at 08:05
(Leo) Leohh
Im curious - is his draconic sun cap, gemini or virgo? 😉
April 22, 2021 at 07:01
(Taurus) Dilanakia » s81
hahaha :) thanks for this comment. It made me stop and actually think :P
April 22, 2021 at 06:56
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I got couple of messages from 4 different people asking how do you know if someone is your twin flame. Here it is ;

The biggest indicator is if your vertex - shown as Vx in the chart - conjunct +,-5 degrees with your partners north node or the other way around. Or in your composite chart you have vertex - north node conjunction.

There are other minor malefic linkages as well, if mars conjunct with nodes . That mean that relationship will drain you emotionally in some ways but its karmic and includes big learnings. I would personally avoid it.
April 21, 2021 at 23:34
(Taurus) s81
Well, we can´t tell you what to do, but the way you seem to feel resembles Mars (action, combat) transiting over your Vertex (change of course in the way you relate to others), and looking at your transits that´s the case hah. Even more, since your Vertex is in partile square to your Moon (emotional needs), now Mars in square to your Moon, which seems to make sense by what you write.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »