Infidelity in natal chart help

April 17, 2021 at 10:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Nichole40
Infidelity in natal chart help
Hi everyone,

Hope someone will be kind enough to help me with signs of infidelity in my partner of 2 years natal chart.

His details are:
DOB : 19 November 1969
Time of birth : 14:30 pm
Place if birth: Johannesburg, South Africa

Sun in scorpio ( red flag)
Moon in aries (red flag)
Mercury in scorpio
Venus in scorpio. Scorpio in 8th house. (Red flag)
Neptune in scorpio in 8th house (red flag)
Leo in 5th house( red flag)

So thats what i have and its confusing. Is this man going to cheat on me?

Thank you in advance,
Nichole.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 24, 2021 at 18:54
(Leo) Nichole40 » IgnisOccultus
Thank you. Will check it out, looks interesting. But i have learnt that the answer is always where the question.
April 24, 2021 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There´s a user on here (https://profile.astro-seek.com/melo…) that opened up this thread awhile back: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… and published her results to her website: https://plutonicdesire.net/cheating…
April 24, 2021 at 18:37
(Leo) Nichole40 » Cind
Thank you for your response i have learnt alot. And i have packed up and left him . His actions were my answer to my questions all along , just didnt want to accept it.

🤗🤗🤗
April 24, 2021 at 18:34
(Leo) Nichole40 » Zephyrin
Im gonna go with what he has shown me and he cannot be honest. He has lied many times.

Been feeling very insecure and that means the relationship is no good for me. Cant be looking for answers via anything but what he has shown in action he is.

Thank you for your response. Have Learnt alot.
April 24, 2021 at 08:46
(Leo) Zephyrin » Nichole40
Moon in 12th house finds hard to get separated and may have a face that you don´t know yet. If were in your shoes, I would urgently observe his behaviours to another women. Does he look at too much or act too nice(!) etc.

Another thing is, you may trust your first impression about him because it is highly possible that he is exactly who you thought at the beginning.
April 23, 2021 at 12:34
(Pisces) Cind
I don´t think you can say for sure if someone will cheat just because they have certain placements or aspects in their chart. It all comes down to peoples values.

I think this is something that you need to work on internally, rather than looking for signs that your boyfriend will cheat. Internal healing is important, if you don´t trust him it´s probably because you don´t trust yourself. And not in the way you may think.

You don´t trust yourself that even if it happened that you would leave.
In order to trust someone we have to trust ourselves that if someone does something that goes against our values, we leave.

We can only hope that the person we are with respects us enough to treat us with kindness and loyalty.

If you carry on looking for reasons why he may cheat and not trust him and yourself you will create distance between you anyway.

Try doing some work on self trust :79:
April 23, 2021 at 09:10
(Leo) Nichole40 » nutelina
🙈 👽
April 21, 2021 at 10:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SatPluDom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would never qualify anyone as a cheater based on one zodiac sign or placement, I do think a lot come from past experiences as well as how they were bought up.

Humans are always learning or at least should recognize this throughout life until the very end, we can never know everything.

Some people who cheat have yet to learn their lessons, I think here Pluto / Saturn could be involved, but remember these 2 planets are likely to solidify and also deepen things.

Jupiter can be an opportunist, given enough free reign, may see life as one big happy ride and they fail to see the negatives.
April 21, 2021 at 09:43
(Taurus) nutelina » Nichole40
I made a joke out of it but you can better trust your gut feeling than astrology. However if you want to know how well you match you better use astrology! :75:
April 21, 2021 at 06:59
(Leo) Nichole40 » nutelina
I do yes. 🤗 and i have fears for reason yes. But ive learned alot from the responses i got wow. Thank you for your reply.
April 21, 2021 at 06:55
(Leo) Nichole40 » s81
Thank you for your reply and yes i am prone to this stress as my past relationships were not easy and were very toxic and i have had many relationships and cant say one has been easy, maybe i subconsciously complicate things. Will look onto my chart and look into myself abit more. 🙏
April 21, 2021 at 06:49
(Leo) Nichole40 » Plamen
Yes i agree. Thank you. Just he ran after his ex when we met had blocked her now and not gone there again but that definitely did upset me and need to process it still as it hurt me.
April 21, 2021 at 06:44
His moon is in aries the 12th house. Comments on this? Btw im sun in Leo, moon in capricorn and gemini ascendant. So we get along mostly accept for the fact that i battle to trust him and that because of his ex back when we met. Any advice?
April 21, 2021 at 06:40
That sounds very much like him as he always tells me no one understands him. Thanks for your reply 🤗
April 21, 2021 at 06:38
(Leo) Nichole40 » Etherealmind
Hi yes his mars is Aquarius. What made me anxious about him was he ran after his ex in the start of our relationship and i should have left him but didnt and that has now been stuck with me 2 years later. As far as i know he has blocked her and nothing again since. But cant seem to process it still.
April 20, 2021 at 22:33
(Leo) Zephyrin
Houses are more important in natal charts than the signs sometimes. He may not cheat but Uranus in 7th opposite Moon is not so great in a man´s chart, to be honest; too much partners, not being a relationship person or someone who is done with women maybe. Not being able to find a partner who gets along with him or understand him might be his trouble along his life. There is also a high probability that he is self-absorbed and never lets himself to be understood by others. Typical deliriums of a Scorpio.

Do not fear of 5th and 8th house but fear of 3rd and 12th house stelliums when looking at the partner´s chart.
April 20, 2021 at 20:56
(Taurus) s81
Well, human freedom is not a detail.. everyone on of us, can do anything we can imagine, at any desired moment. So he can cheat on you, no matter which planets he has in which signs or houses.

Besides that, I would pay more attention on your chart than in his chart. For example, a good question could be: how do you tend to pick partners? I already saw an opposition Neptune-Venus in many charts of people that got cheated by their partners. IMHO a part the description present in this site for that aspect looks accurate enough: "This aspect causes considerable romantic feelings that complicate life and put these people into intricate situations. They often give priority to their own fantasies over reality". Of course you can change that, and hopefully you already did, and your fears of he cheating on you are just a bad echo of your past fears and/or experiences.
April 20, 2021 at 18:38
(Taurus) nutelina » Travelguy35
She knows his Sun sign after 2 years.
April 20, 2021 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Sun, Venus and Lilith in Scorpio and i`ve never cheated, quite the opposite - with Venus in Scorpio i seek deep love and commitment. Just because someone has a lot in Scorpio doesnt mean that he/ she doesnt have to be trusted. If Scorpio/ Pluto is really highly evolved, he is loyal to a really great extend.
Cheating is another topic:
- Immaturity ( doesnt know what he/she wants )
- The cheater is abused and his partner doesnt want to let him leave and the "cheater" seeks his happiness outside.
- Sometimes the "lover" is another karmic love from past life.

Everybody can become a cheater if not treated right - even the loyal one`s. :36:
April 20, 2021 at 15:56
(Virgo) Etherealmind
About Scorpio placements (Sun and Venus in his case), I think they can cheat but ONLY if you really hurt their feelings or they feel really betrayed. In these cases, they could tend to cheat JUST to take revenge because Scorpio is still a very resentful sign!!

Other than that, where is his Mars ? I mean, what sign and what aspects does it create with the other planets ?

Because I could notice that guys with Mars in air signs are the biggest cheaters ever :61: :61: I exagerate ofc but they really tend to be frivolous hahaha.

"Is this man going to cheat on me?" ---> Lol astrology can´t answer to this question. It could only indicate you some TENDENCIES in his personality but it doesn´t mean that he IS going to cheat on you lol. Nobody can know that except time and your observations lol.
April 20, 2021 at 12:05
(Leo) Nichole40 » pixel
Thank you for this information. Much appreciated. 🤗
April 20, 2021 at 11:58
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

Some consider that :
- :154: :194: :156: is a sign of infidelity...
- what is related to :156: in general as it is about openness and excess...
- depending on planets in the 7th house (except for :157:), mostly for :199: (The need of Freedom) and :154: in this house as they are in the house of relationships, contracts and partnerships...
- contacts of :199: spcifically when it is in aspect to :154:

However, these aspects can be counterbalanced by :157:... so always look at the whole natal chart. In the end, all depends on the person and her level of consiousciness and her purposes (and this is about inner motivations).

... and don´t forget to look at your chart as well and the synastry for the aspects of your planets and those of your partner ;)

:17:
April 20, 2021 at 11:41
(Leo) Nichole40 » OS*
I dont know , went and googled. You right im being silly. Thank you for your response. 🤗
April 20, 2021 at 11:40
(Leo) Nichole40 » Travelguy35
Gosh,you made me laugh. Guess im just scared esp when all is good i think something must be wrong. 🙈 thanks for your reply.
April 20, 2021 at 11:33
(Scorpio) OS*
" Is this man going to cheat on me? "

Probably not. but if you keep thinking so, maybe.

Im curious to why is everything a "red flag" except Mercury in Scorpio ??
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »