Anonymous Father

April 16, 2021 at 21:17 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) airsignprincess
Anonymous Father
Hey guys!! I’m wondering where would I look in my chart to learn more about my father. I never met him & my mom never talks about him. He’s not even on my birth certificate so I can’t even look him up!! & my mother claims to not know his last name which is frustrating. Anything would be helpful thanks in advance :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2021 at 12:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
"I would always go for the 12 th house."

Good point...I never even thought of that...

Also forgot that as you mentioned, Saturn is said to also represent the father, or at least the "authoritative" parent..
April 18, 2021 at 00:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So, this isn’t confirmed. It’s just a theory I’ve been testing in natal chart manifestations in regards to “blended” and out of the “standard” families.

I myself am in that category. And I’m starting to see a pattern developing among charts of similar individuals.

My biological father, actually took on my Jupiter manifestations. I’m finding the same in a lot of other charts, it appears that often, Jupiter will manifest as the most “absent” parent (Saturn becomes simply the most authoritative one and moon the most “nurturing”). Which, with Zeus mythology in regards to his parenting prowess and his associations with Jupiter, I can see the correlation. Technically he was a caring parent in his own way... but pretty freaking absent.

So, maybe take a look there and see if it resonates at all.

Again, not a proven accepted theory in astrology to my knowledge. But maybe worth a look!
April 18, 2021 at 00:01
(Libra) airsignprincess » goldenlion32
I’m so estranged from the majority of my family its crazy!! It’s so overwhelming which is why i wanted to look from an astrological pov because the answers thT were given to me were not satisfactory. i feel my mother is definitely hiding or lying something t
April 17, 2021 at 20:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Taurus would be the grandfather/Father and most likely there is some military/Government affiliated in the family line. Since Sun in Libra is a cardinal sign, and Mars in Sagittarius and Aries 4th house.
9th house is usually the father Virgo intercepted with Leo.
You can see the Square from Saturn the Moon so there’s some karma there or high stress between the mother and father figures. And the you have Saturn square Uranus which would probably be where you were cut off in the 3rd house since Uranus in 3rd does this time to time ends relationships.
Where the south node in Aquarius is the past and Neptune in Aquarius squares Mercury and opposition Jupiter in Taurus. So that shows there’s arguments. Do you have some uncles you can ask questions, cousins of your mother who might know since Jupiter can represent those masculine.

I’m not sure what you can really find in this chart. You might want your mother’s chart. It may be that Aquarius in the third, that she didn’t want you know anything or may be didn’t want him to know anything. Hard to say what she’s hiding.

You would have to look at old photograph’s and look for names and dates around your birth maybe in photo albums. I don’t want you to pry in her things, because you’d get in trouble for that.

Your best bet is asking relatives. Going back to the age of your mother when she had you was she in school an is there a year book. News paper clippings. Sometimes you will find Aquarius pictures of groups of people, or maybe a photograph she forgot about that shows up somewhere published since Aquarius is n the 3rd house and publishing or writing.

Usually we have documented lives, but you´d have to know what kind of groups your mother socialized in. And go to the library even and look in news papers or photographs they sometimes have in the historical and geneology.
April 17, 2021 at 19:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Gedmatch gave over ALL!! data to a single warrant as though there is nothing to be kept secret, genetic testing can help solve the puzzle.
Allessandra Ferri was born a day before me and Michel Gondry was born half a day after me and they both have :116: stronger by major aspect which means the weaker parent played a larger role for them than for me!
Saturn in double biquintile to other planets; A powerful secret is being withheld from you!
April 17, 2021 at 19:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » s81
"A Moon-Uranus opposition usually gives problem with the mother, and absent one for example"

Yes. I have this. Spot on. My Mars and Ketu (south node) also oppose moon.
April 17, 2021 at 19:27
(Taurus) s81
Well, I´m not sure if you can find something about your father in your chart, but I´m sure that you can find information about you.

A Moon-Uranus opposition usually gives problem with the mother, and absent one for example. But being that opposition part of a t-square aspect in which a retrograde Saturn (which represents the father, like Capricorn and the 10th house which Saturn rules) is the one who is in square to the both ends of it, I think it makes sense it can be talking about this effort from your side looking for him. Your Saturn is in 6th house (work, service, health) and that also means it opposes the 12th house (the one of the hidden things like Morena_Lu said), and seems to also make sense. Finally, in that 12th house it is located your Chiron, which seems accurate with this situation too.
April 17, 2021 at 19:00
(Libra) airsignprincess » Morena_Lu
he definitely wasn’t ready to have kids which is why he skipped out while i was a baby. it’s so crazy because i never really “cared” about knowing about him but now i just wonder....

thank you love for your perspective :4:
April 17, 2021 at 15:26
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I would always go for the 12 th house.

It is a house of hidden things, people, enemies..The 12th House is a hidden area. Natal Sun, Moon or Saturn in the 12th can indicate a parent who was “hidden” from you. This may have been due to their illness, or major secrets about their life. Or, they may not have been there at all. The actual situation is less important than the 12th House quality of the absence. As the house of transcendence (and a blind spot) it can be difficult to clearly see 12th House planets. This is also an impersonal house (transpersonal). Even if the parent in question is still part of your life, you may feel like you cannot get close to them.
Moon-mother, Sun/Saturn -father..

Your 4 th house(family) is in Aries, probably your father and mother fought or had some troubles ..You are very sensitive person, and one of your lessons is to have happy family life one day.
516 is your code, but description of father is like he was not very serious, maybe he didn´t even plan to have kids..
With 1 on generation level you can be successful if you want, mostly life path 6 is about love, family, helping others, hedonism..
April 17, 2021 at 14:25
(Libra) airsignprincess » fishscales
Thank you for you insight!! I’ll be sure to do more research on where to find an absentee parent within one’s chart.
April 17, 2021 at 12:21
(Pisces) fishscales
This is what I´ve always been not quite sure about...

If a person had an absentee parent, would that parent be reflected in the natal chart?

Traditionally, the 4th house rules the mother, and the 10th rules the father.

I have read that in cases of absentee parents, the 4th and 10th both rule the remaining parent.

There´s also this to think about: the 4th house rules the "nurturing" parent during childhood, and the 10th house rules the more authoritative parent, and also the parent that "goes out into the world" to provide, etc. In some cases of kids with single parents, one of those roles may be fulfilled by someone who is not even the child´s parent: a grandparent, an aunt or uncle, a sibling, or a nanny, perhaps.

So I´m not thoroughly convinced that the 4th and 10th automatically rule the biological parents...I tend to think they represent whoever plays the role of "mother" and "father" in the child´s life, whether they are the biological parents or not.

Traditionally, information about the father can also be determined by the sun, it´s house position, and its aspects.

But again, not sure how or if that applies in the case of absentee parents.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »