Deep connection?

December 9, 2018 at 02:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AT15
Deep connection?
I feel something smooth (not rigid) and sexual and emotionally deep with this person. Can someone see why this would be in our chart? Thank you in advance.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2018 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AT15
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It depends. I meant sense of harmful to be in such relationship. It still has some lessons though.
December 10, 2018 at 02:12
(Gemini) AT15 » MarvinReal
Dangerous for me? Hmmm. He had a hidden temper. So you think it had the possibility of getting violent?
I sensed something malefic in his mind. Like one time during intimacy he put his hands around my neck. He said he liked rough sex. I´m more tender.
December 9, 2018 at 22:56
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » AT15
I can imagine.. Sad to hear this, but i believe everything happens for a reason. So i see he is between a capricorn and an aquarius, so he has a bit of both signs. Being an Aquarius, he really needs his independence, individuality. maybe he run bc it got a bit to intense for him, and he didnt know what to do. Give it some time :) time will tell!
December 9, 2018 at 22:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi AT15, I was watching this thread from original post, but what I saw I was afraid did to say because I never feel good saying loving couple that it will not work.

I saw Sun opposite Neptune, Jupiter square Jupiter, Moon square Moon. These three things are so bad that such person is literally dangerous for you.

Everything what MelodicBlue posted is correct but especially Sun opposite Neptune will kill it everytime.

Now I know you are no longer in relationship so I tell you.
December 9, 2018 at 22:08
(Gemini) AT15 » MelodicBlu
Thanks! Communication is not happening between us. I don´t know his time of birth, unfortunately.

Problems in communication is the problem. He shuts down. But, I swear I fell in love with him within two months of dating. I was so happy and wanting a future. He retreated and left (no goodbye either, no argument)

I feel ok now, but I was curious about our charts. Then I saw all these beautiful aspects and it left me confused.
December 9, 2018 at 21:48
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Is this a synastry chart of two people, but the birthhour is unknown (no houses) ?
Well Venus trine Venus is very good, You also have Moon opposite Venus, thats attraction, same for neptune opposing your moon, it´s of a mysterious nature, very emotional coonection. Aswell as Moon trine jupiter, which i see as being in love.
The other person´s Sun and venus in your 1st house is an indication of you feeling very good and comfortable around them. Jupiter and pluto falling into your 9th house, is a relationship thats very transformative through mutual growth, knowledge, believes and such. Neptune falling into your 12th house, thats a spiritual connections, also very deep but can be of a mysterious nature, hard to tell whats underneath the surface, what you are feeling, both of you.Venus trine mars can indicate this sexual attraction, but you both have a double whammy of mars square mercury, that must give some challenges within communication, or harsh communication. Moon square moon is also a bit difficult, emotions and needs not always being met
December 9, 2018 at 16:19
(Gemini) AT15
Anyone can help?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »