Vegan or Vegetarian placements

April 6, 2021 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Vegan or Vegetarian placements
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else is vegan or vegetarian and if so what placements do you think signify this in your chart? 😁

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 15:33
(Aries) nutelina » fishscales
That´s a totally amazing answer!

I think the elements and placements are indeed related, very interesting.

>Tribal--what we would erroneously call "primitive" peoples--used to basically render cult to an animal before killing it, thanking it for its sacrifice...this is the way it should be done...

Yup, I´m more for hunting than agriculture. There are tribes who are so healthy that they radiate joy and happiness, but wouldn´t we all if we were climbing trees in our 60s??
April 7, 2021 at 12:34
(Pisces) Cind » dani_mae1
Ou yes definitely! I think looking at our second house I always find it helps to determine why people do or don´t do certain things as we always go back to our own values.

I have had a look at your progressed chart and your second house is now in Pisces with the moon going into your 2nd house next month :) Maybe you will find more spiritual insights when doing research. So the 2nd house ruler is Neptune in your 12th house, maybe that is why you kept trying to go vegetarian for a while now.

You will have to see if your emotions come into play from next month as moon will enter the house :6:
April 7, 2021 at 12:08
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Cind
Ooo! My 2nd is ruled by Capricorn but Lilith is there in the sign of Aquarius.

I’ve noticed when I look at Lilith I just see how people channel their “basic and primal instincts”, but it’s a bit deeper than that because there’s more thought behind it. Often I find it’s the energy we lean on when we are in situations that require “instinctual” energies, sometimes that fight or flight trigger.

I find my own manifestation of my second house is deeply immersed in my own Self Worth as my own personal manifestation. To simplify it, I find my “power” digging into Aquarius energies.

I believe the way it’s playing out for me in regards to shaping my beliefs is I don’t want to be bothered with why other people (society) think I should be this way or that way (vegan vegetarian) and I need to research and experiment on my own, which I have, and do me. Of course there is empathy involved, but because of Lilith’s influence, it feels more rooted in self preservation by proxy of sheltering the other energies indirectly as a secondary desire.

Sheesh... this is a complex question and rabbit hole with too many tunnels that feed it lol :61:
April 7, 2021 at 12:02
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"I think of conditions of death and life in most meat available here and these beings live majority in fear and become saturated with it. I feel energies around me and actively have to shield myself from them. So, I don’t know why I’m actively putting that kind of energy into my body."

This is the real problem isn´t it? Many people´s constitution requires a degree of meat to be healthy...yet when they ingest the mass produced meat products from the supermarket, they are taking in negative vibrations due to the animals´ abysmal living and dying conditions...I have no doubt that these vibrations remain in the meat, and are passed into us when we consume it...so it´s a catch 22...

Tribal--what we would erroneously call "primitive" peoples--used to basically render cult to an animal before killing it, thanking it for its sacrifice...this is the way it should be done...

Essentially, the only way to consume meat in a completely healthy way is to raise or hunt it yourself, or purchase it from someone you know is doing it right...
April 7, 2021 at 11:51
(Pisces) Cind » dani_mae1
I think when people make a choice to go vegetarian or vegan purely based on health it would be difficult with a weak mars as that is our motivation.

But, if you look at your 2nd house and your values, being vegan is about so much more. It does come to our values as people and what we deem to be moral and immoral for us.

For me going vegan was about the animals, the environment and slave labour. My 2nd house is in Virgo and the ruler is my Aquarius mercury. Trying to create peace in the world starting with what I eat.

My values aligned with my everyday choices, so I think 2nd house would be also a good place to see maybe how you view the world :1: You will get more indications to what values are important in your life. For example Cancer second house with moon in 4th - values strongly based on family. If family eats a lot of meat we look up to those kinds of values.
April 7, 2021 at 11:44
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
"But I did notice a lot of people suffer from low stomach acid so eating meat doesn´t do them good! Any idea how that is related to astrological placements?"

Not sure what you´re asking here...

If it´s whether digestive issues can be spotted in the chart...sure, to a degree...look at the 4th house and moon for stomach, and the 6th house and Mercury for intestinal/bowels...

As for low stomach acid in particular...maybe you´d be looking for Saturn in the 4th or some kind of moon/Saturn aspect...maybe a conjunction...

The way I look at the whole dietary balance thing is that different foods are associated with different elements: red meat with fire, cereals and grains with Earth, certain vegetables with water, etc.

By looking at the elemental balance in our charts, I think we can get a general picture of what we should be eating to balance things out...

Low on earth? Eat some grains. Low on fire, eat some red meat, etc.
April 7, 2021 at 11:18
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » dani_mae1
Interesting point, I wonder if this "eating healthy" can be a cause of having a weak 6th house ruler, for me, it is Jupiter with zero positive aspects in the 4th house of the stomach. Jupiter gives rich ground though it is in Capricorn, hmm (probably, lack of wealth helped to grow all of that, also animals as a ruler of the 6th house and killing them at home (Capricorn Jupiter). My grandmother used to have all kinds of animals like cows, chickens, goose and we have our own "agriculture" like growing everything at home, currently, I am drinking birch juice :61: I was also naturally detoxicated with the meat when I ate one of bad quality but I can eat it from time to time when I buy it is home-grown but I surely avoid meat, I know how its quality was changed over the years (meat is full of antibiotics).
April 7, 2021 at 10:57
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales

This is not part of the question, but in my experience vegetarians with a weak Mars do not fare very well, health-wise...”

My mars sucks and I think having a sort of dedication to being vegan/vegetarian needs to be in the chart too, so I can see a “weak” mars adding to what you said.

I’ve tried to be vegan. Couldn’t resist Wagyu beef and other things like all the cheeses. But now my body is rejecting meats for me so unintentional vegetarian at the moment. Thankfully I’m getting relief for tummy issues finally through some professional guidance and it’s getting better, but I’m not sure I’ll go back to eating meat.

I think of conditions of death and life in most meat available here and these beings live majority in fear and become saturated with it. I feel energies around me and actively have to shield myself from them. So, I don’t know why I’m actively putting that kind of energy into my body.
April 7, 2021 at 10:29
(Pisces) Cind » nutelina
That´s interesting, I have seen a lot about probiotics. I will have to try get some!

Yes that aspect will definitely play a role, you should look at your 6th house ruler as well and how it is aspected.
April 7, 2021 at 10:17
(Aries) nutelina » Cind
I would look at treating helicobacter pylori. I tried a combo with enzymes to remove baceterial biofilm from the gut and probiotics + prebiotics. It was to be used against yeast infections and SIBO but it did cure my low stomach acid issue. Pretty amazing.

I actually eat Paleo according to a doc who invented a diet against MS.

Neptune in 6th... And square Mars, maybe that has an effect too.
April 7, 2021 at 10:07
(Pisces) Cind » nutelina
I have always suffered with stomach issues or allergies. I have a stellium in my 6th, too much hectic energy, and I have Uranus there so unexpected stomach issues.
April 7, 2021 at 10:02
(Aries) nutelina » fishscales
Interesting, I tried it but didn´t do me good. Too many carbs.

But I did notice a lot of people suffer from low stomach acid so eating meat doesn´t do them good! Any idea how that is related to astrological placements?
April 7, 2021 at 06:49
(Pisces) Cind » LotusStar
I tried to a handful of times until I went through something painful then I just needed to change as a person internally and I stuck to it. I have noticed a lot of people with Venus in cancer being vegetarian or strong cancer placements. Maybe it’s just not your time yet
April 7, 2021 at 06:46
(Pisces) Cind » Rosincvist
Interesting, my Pisces sun is at 3 degrees
April 7, 2021 at 03:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RohiniMoon
I have a large family of Virgo´s. None of them are Vegan. I know with my ex-husband he was Libra Sun, Uranus in Libra, Mercury in Libra and didn´t like eating hardly anything. Another guy before that Mercury Taurus, Uranus in Libra, Libra Pluto.
April 7, 2021 at 01:24
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
good evening,
I would associate veganism with house two 2th, which this house also refers to what I "digest" "eat" "consume". the 6th house would give some information, about habituation, health and the care of the body that correspond to Virgo ...
April 7, 2021 at 01:12
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RohiniMoon
None of the above.....I could do many professions but not one that had to do with biology.... also not palm reader...interesting connection!
April 7, 2021 at 01:07
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
Could very well be it...that´s not the strongest Mars configuration... I would say vegetarianism probably would not serve you well on an energetic level..

Gotta balance the elements of your constitution with what you eat...

And of course, listen to your body...
April 7, 2021 at 01:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
This may be why... I have a Virgo stellium and tried to go vegetarian a few times but never been able to make it stick. I dont have fire in personal planets, Aries ruling 6th with Mars in Virgo square Saturn.
April 7, 2021 at 00:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The first five degrees of :182: the :108: relate to renunciation, my biological father was only a few months out-of-prison when he was preaching Veeganism!
In Japan the cake emoji " :65: " could mean TOFU!!
Virgo :176:eans ruffage and fiber, don´t want anything just sitting in there for too long!
13 dg. :171:/ :177: means dietetics!
April 7, 2021 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales
Gotta say that vegetarianism and Virgoans seem to go together...

This is not part of the question, but in my experience vegetarians with a weak Mars do not fare very well, health-wise...

Gotta get that fire somewhere...
April 6, 2021 at 18:03
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly) » RohiniMoon
In the Placidus system Saturn is in my 11th house. I don´t know...It´s hard for me to decide, which position is more in line with my experiences. The closer I look at it, the more I feel like it has multiplied and I have it in both houses.
April 6, 2021 at 17:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » MagentaP
Mars in Hasta in your 6th house. Ever worked in healing people or animals? Doctor, veterinarian, massage therapy/Palm reader, out of curiousity?
April 6, 2021 at 17:47
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RohiniMoon
Well that is interesting I also have Saturn in the 12th. Vegan and never consumed alcohol.... so Saturn in the 12th could be possible....
April 6, 2021 at 17:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Waszka (dragonfly)
We both have Saturn in the 12th as well. Saturn 12th housers usually wind up forgoing meat and all intoxicants on their own as well.. A theme of surrendering - giving up things, becomes prominent in our lives
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »