Pluto conjunct Venus Transit

April 6, 2021 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Pluto conjunct Venus Transit
Hi everyone,

I have had Pluto conjunct my Venus transit that started in Jan 2018 & ended in October 2019 which is exactly when I ended an unfulfilling relationship I was in for 3.5 Years. I have read that the Pluto is supposed to completely strip the way you view love & make you go completely within, I am guessing to then transform your love into self love! I have been on the self love journey now for a year and half & I just wanted to see if anyone else had this experience. I know it may differ because of other transits or aspect but this was one of the most painful yet transformative times in my life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2021 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Cind
Thanks and good luck with your Pluto conjunct Venus. Just know - at least in my experience - there can be an extremely odd weird connection ..... try and keep your head about you ....
April 6, 2021 at 16:17
(Pisces) Cind » MagentaP
Hi, yes no that’s completely understandable I wouldn’t share personal things either. Guessing it was intense haha

Well I am glad it’s over, I feel for you that Pluto moon transit must be transformative!
April 6, 2021 at 14:35
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
I have experience pluto conjuct venus a few years ago and it lasted years - it was wild and a bit fun. On the other hand, I am currently doing the Pluto conjunct moon and well, not so fun....

Sorry I can´t give much detail on the pluto/venus....too personal... :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »