22 degree and assassination/ to be assassinated

April 6, 2021 at 12:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Sasiy
22 degree and assassination/ to be assassinated
Hello fam,

I just found out that having 22 degree in a chart suggest death (to kill or to be killed), and i have two of them in my chart .... that made me curious. What are the concerns regarding the 22 degrees to your knowledge and should i be worried?

p.s. the first is Mercury in Libra 22 degree and Uranus in Sagittarius 22 degree

Thank you pals

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 15:41
(Aquarius) nikkia
There´s more to the Degree Theory than just looking at a single planet and its degrees. Just like the rest of astrology, the WHOLE picture must be taken into account. Valid connections must be made.

Not everyone with A, B or C will become X, Y or Z.
Potentials. Potentials. Potentials.
April 8, 2021 at 01:28
(Aries) Jay Jay » Wolfmoon
hahahahahahah!
April 8, 2021 at 01:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Jay Jay
"I haven´t killed anyone"

Likely story... thats what someone who has killed someone would say :2:

Mercury at 22. You´re definitely killing it with your knowledge on these boards :4:
April 7, 2021 at 23:14
(Aries) Jay Jay
Ha! Well, we can read all kinds of things on the internet. I have Mercury in Aries at 22 degrees - and it´s conjunct Mars. I´m 70 years and I haven´t killed anyone nor have I been killed. Take it with a grain of salt.
April 7, 2021 at 22:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Rosincvist
So im in the club! :75:
April 7, 2021 at 22:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nikkia
:4:

:61:
April 7, 2021 at 11:25
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RuthJezabel
ah okay, thank you :1:
April 7, 2021 at 06:36
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » LotusStar
Speaking of this shocking news, transiting Gemini OOB Mars currently in the 20th degrees of Scorpio

I am deeply shocked, really
April 7, 2021 at 05:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Sunnyshadow
Twenty-one is close to twenty-two and so counts toward "master number" as long as you don´t extend it to numerology! Also when you count zero as one it turns twenty-one into twenty-two! :44:
April 7, 2021 at 03:16
(Aquarius) nikkia » Sunnyshadow
9 and 21 are degrees of Sagittarius. No merping allowed! :4:
April 7, 2021 at 02:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Whats 21 mean....

I got 21...

:24:
April 7, 2021 at 02:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MagentaP
Wise words of wisdom I once learned, "Create your own reality.". :61: After 30 years of listening to so many commercialized products and reading them too, I believe the world´s full of shit sometimes. Other times, you feel some real gems. I always stick with the angels. :61: Faeries too.
April 7, 2021 at 01:52
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » goldenlion32
Thanks for the link Goldenlion - that is pretty depressing for someone like me who has 22 degrees sun in sag and 22 degrees neptune in scorpio.

I like your other link better - 22 degrees is a master number and a direct line to Angels. I´m sticking with that one! Thanks for the alternative take... :74:
April 7, 2021 at 01:38
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RuthJezabel
is it the 360 degrees of Carelli ?
April 7, 2021 at 01:31
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
good evening,
it is interesting this of the degrees. There is an author who talks about the meanings of each degree in each sign, I don´t know if it is so useful. I have seen that the number of degrees gives extra information
April 7, 2021 at 01:09
(Virgo) LotusStar » goldenlion32
That makes sense to me, people I know with planets at 29 have a very intense nature.

Ex bf´s Mars was conjunct Mercury at 29 Aries, Uranus at 29 Scorpio, Pluto at 22 Libra... the way he described it when I ask him what it feels like is ´´under pressure´´.

I know when planets are transitting 29 degrees I feel it as a urgency type feeling, to the point of danger or making rash decisions because the feeling of urgency is so strong.
April 7, 2021 at 00:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist » xtapodia
Twenty-two = Master No. the Zerond and twenty-third card of the Major Arcana
A huge bunch of youths I went to school with had :160: at the apex of a Tee- :194: involving Aldebaran and Antares........................that was the worst!
April 7, 2021 at 00:51
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nikkia
"I didn´t notice any 11 or 23 degrees in your chart."

Excellent :1:

There´d be no suicide here. I dont want to have to repeat this experience :61:
April 7, 2021 at 00:48
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
Oh for real? Damn! He was good and was starting a class. His wife took ill so he had to postpone.

Thats some sad news
April 7, 2021 at 00:30
(Pisces) xtapodia
İ also have 22 degrees uranus at sagittarius. You re scaring me.
April 6, 2021 at 23:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nikkia
i love how this says just imagine 29 degrees with Pluto. :61: :61: There is two of us in one family with this. One does have 22 degrees Saturn.

I think the 29 degrees transits are more effective. I sliced astroseek twice on 29 degrees. I kind of chuckle, because I know it´s just a temporary transit.

http://earther-rise.com/secret-degr…
April 6, 2021 at 23:04
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
I saw on Astrolada´s community page on youtube today that Nikola Stojanovic just passed away :(

His theory of degrees was fascinating. I had wanted to get a reading with him too.
April 6, 2021 at 21:35
(Aquarius) nikkia » Wolfmoon
Interesting ! I´m wondering if he read your Uranus 22 as 23 degrees - since :199: is retro in your natal chart.

According to his theory, suicide is the 11 and 23 Aqua degrees, among many other things, including stress, heights, high speed (planes and race cars) explosions, astrology, divorce, new and modern and to look ahead. I didn´t notice any 11 or 23 degrees in your chart.
April 6, 2021 at 21:17
(Aquarius) nikkia » LotusStar
Both 10 and 22 degrees are associated with Capricorn energies. This energy amplifies Saturnian traits. From what I can see, 10 degrees is slow to start, takes a long time, repeating, something old.

22 degrees (kill or be killed) is much more intense and much less passive than 10 degrees. It´s more active and reactive and could denote harshness, danger or karma from the actions taken by a ´master´ in their fields; leaders; heads of state (or by those who inflict punishment upon others.)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »