Relationship Abuse

March 25, 2021 at 01:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Relationship Abuse
Can a synastry chart indicate abuse or or even murder??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2021 at 16:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Sure, thing! I can verify that in the 11th house of Gemini. :46: There´s many asteroids that are for abuse.

Also depends on what house you´re being abused in and the themes surrounding that archetype since you can have asteroids in those houses that influence the abuse.

The big ugly word Lucifer is one of them. This one´s always fascinating in Serial Killers, and Criminal Astrology/Forensic Astrology, and Missing Person´s with the Suspect.

This article points to some of them.

https://straightwoo.com/2016/05/…
March 25, 2021 at 16:44
(Cancer) Geodyk
Thanks for opening the proverbial can of worms :61:
Initially confused Nessus with Nessun and was looking for an asteroid named Dorma - alas there is none.
Analysing the natal and progressed charts of the mother of my son, myself and my son I can clearly see that the squares to Mercury are confirmation that verbal ´abuse´ is a common theme.
There are some great links to Nessus interpretations including this one - http://thecasualastrologer.blogspot.com/…
Now I´ve gone off on a tangent with this one - http://saturnarium.com/2018/12/…
:4:
March 25, 2021 at 14:15
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Nessus is supposedly the asteroid of abuse
March 25, 2021 at 02:46
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » windinthetrees
Okay... just curious.... I´m trying to solve a mystery... thank you for your thoughts!
March 25, 2021 at 02:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would think some people would not respond to the stresses possibly indicated with abuse, but would rather leave a relationship or get counceling or find other ways to relieve the stress.

I have heard, and experienced, that Saturn, Mars cross aspects, at least conjunctions, squares and oppositions can present difficulties that can be hard to get around even with other beneficial cross aspects. Doesn´t mean it couldn´t be done. It would depend a lot on each individual.
March 25, 2021 at 02:02
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » goldenlion32
Interesting..... 🤔🤔🤔
March 25, 2021 at 01:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe it can show abuse. Most of us do have some kind of emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial abuse with synastry. Murder is a bit more extreme since you can have people born on the same day and they might not both murder someone, but might have the right Ascendant or time with transits that make the different.

For example: There´s a baby that died the same day as me and left in the bathroom and woolworth´s in Colorado. I didn´t experience that a few hours later.

The synastry between the mother´s may be different.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »