Marrying a foreigner

March 20, 2021 at 00:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Stellar44
Marrying a foreigner
Hi! Just curious on what aspects or indications in the natal chart that shows attraction or marriage with a foreigner.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 23, 2021 at 15:00
(Libra) zarko22 » NSM
Hi!
Both,I think,but Saturn as a planet in 7th brings stronger signification.
March 23, 2021 at 14:42
(Sagittarius) merteuil26
I have moon in VII and venus in XII, so i am being said that i will marry someone tender, romantic and emotional. Altough i don´t know if there is any foreign connection here hahaha :)
March 23, 2021 at 14:19
(Capricorn) NSM » zarko22
Hi Zarko

u mean ruler of 7th or Saturn in 7th ?
March 23, 2021 at 13:50
(Libra) zarko22
I think Saturn in 7th also give a foreigner as a partner.Because of his simbolyc as the farthest planet from the Sun.
March 23, 2021 at 12:15
(Capricorn) aventurine » nutelina
agreed;)
March 23, 2021 at 09:36
(Taurus) nutelina » aventurine
Feel what is best. It might not be easy but step by step you can tweak your chart or experiment with it until you get your best answers.
March 23, 2021 at 09:34
(Taurus) nutelina » Whitefluffy
I´d agree but we were talking about natal charts not transits if I´m not mistaken.

I would be interested in knowing more about Venus/SN conjuction, not sure if there´s a thread about it already.
March 22, 2021 at 16:43
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy » nutelina
I believe any major outer planet aspect either by transit, progression, or solar arc will have an impact. In my case it was Uranus, but there were some other developments with Neptune and Pluto contacts.

As for looking for past life loves, I was under impression that Venus/SN conjunction is a Venus flavored karma, that I am to pay for in this lifetime. It certainly feels that way at times...But it´s ok, there are good times as well. 😊
March 22, 2021 at 11:39
I thought so but I can´t be 100% sure I´m a scorpio rising, other chart calculators give me 0° Sagittarius rising and I relate more to it.

"moon in Cancer in the 9th? At home abroad?" this is food for thoughts as I´m always wondering if I am one or the other ascendant... it is a bit annoying when I want to go for whole sign.
March 21, 2021 at 15:09
I use whole sign but it depends on what you feel is right of course. For my chart WS makes more sense.
March 21, 2021 at 14:13
My Cancer moon´s in the 8th house
March 21, 2021 at 11:30
(Taurus) nutelina » Edy
Someone I really like also has NN in 12th house :44:
March 21, 2021 at 11:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Whitefluffy
Thank you! That´s very informing. I´ll look at my Uranus transits.

You´d think Venus conjunct SN is looking for past live love? I´m of course very nostalgic...
March 21, 2021 at 11:20
(Pisces) fishscales » aventurine
"Juno in Sagittarius"

Oooh interesting one.

Have not done too much research on Juno...

I´d be curious to know how many people with a foreign partner have Juno in Sag...
March 21, 2021 at 10:23
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy » nutelina
Hi there,

I have Venus in 9th in early degrees of Pisces as well. Also my Venus is conjunct SN and opposite NN in the 3rd. I was born in country "x", met my husband from country "y" in country "z." All these countries are very far from each other. We were in long distance relationship for 2 years before we got married and I moved to his country. When I met him, I had transit Uranus conjunct my natal Venus in the 9th house.
March 21, 2021 at 08:56
(Taurus) nutelina » Edy
I looked but I wouldn´t be able to tell you why yet.

I can see all sorts of difficulties like Venus conjunct Saturn but trine Uranus... moreover Moon squares and all that...

And then there´s that North Node...
March 21, 2021 at 08:51
What about your moon in Cancer in the 9th? At home abroad?
March 20, 2021 at 20:09
(Capricorn) aventurine
Juno in Sagittarius. I have this aspect and I´ve dated foreigners almost exclusively. I wouldn´t be surprised at all if I was to marry a foreigner, I would even prefer it.
March 20, 2021 at 14:58
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Venus in the 9th doesn´t have to mean a marriage with a foreigner, but it may mean a spouse met abroad.

I know someone, who has Aquarius and Rahu in the 7th house. She is not married so far, but she has been in several relationships with men from other cultures.
March 20, 2021 at 14:10
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
"I have Venus in the 9th house"

Oh yeah, good one that I totally missed...

Venus/9th house connections...

And maybe Jupiter/7th house connections by the same token...
March 20, 2021 at 14:07
(Taurus) nutelina
I have Venus in the 9th house and I did marry a foreigner but I can´t really say Czech was foreign since I practically know it from my birth. I do like everything exotic, I´m also hopelessly lost in fantasies sometimes.

Not being able to travel now is very hard for me.

For me the 9th house also means higher education. Maybe it also indicates I don´t know where home is. I have Mars squared by Neptune, Mars in Pisces is quite passive and confused..

I would look at North Node as well. Mine is opposite to 9th house, actually it could be opposite my Venus but it isn´t. Just Saturn comes close.

Speaking of which, my Venus is right at the beginning of Pisces, whereas my Mercury and Mars are almost at the end, I wonder what that means?

So I would look at the north node too.
March 20, 2021 at 11:52
(Pisces) fishscales
Links between 7th and 9th house

Sagittarian/Jupiterian influences connected to the 7th house

Maybe some connection between the 7th and 12th houses...

Some people think the 12th rules far away places...

I tend to think that it rules hidden or "unknown" places...even those within ourselves...

When I think of foreign countries, etc, I think of the 9th.

But I guess the 12th could come into play here a little bit too...

March 20, 2021 at 11:31
(Gemini) Edy
I´ve asked a similar question in an other topic. I´ve got only a few answers but maybe they help you :1:
March 20, 2021 at 01:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm...well I have Aquarius in the 7th house and North Node Aquarius. Aries in the 9th house and Cancer in the 12th house. Unconventional marriage.

Uranus in the 7th house is typically and indicator or Aquarius.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »