Synastry/Composite Chart help? Please...

March 17, 2021 at 06:24 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) kmwilson
Synastry/Composite Chart help? Please...
The more I try to learn about Synastry and Composite charts the more I get confused. Neptune relationship...I get that part. Anything else to be said would be greatly appreciated...I´m really interested in what each has to teach each other if that can be told.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2021 at 20:39
(Capricorn) kmwilson » Moon_Queen
Thank you for your replies, that is helpful. I am just really confused because this person is so different from who I am usually attracted to (which maybe a good thing), but I am usually not fond of change. We work together and have both used the term "addicted" to each other. He is full of compliments and is sooo nice, I just know it can´t be real. Maybe I´m just looking for a reason but been out of a 19 year relationship for 4 years and had no interest in dating at all until I met him. It feels too good to be true. I do have trust and abandonment issues so don´t know how to "feel". Thank you for your time in replying.
March 17, 2021 at 09:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
His Venus and Mars in air signs (fix and mutable) can indicate his inclination to intellectualize beauty and to more think about what he could do (Mars - Gemini) than to do it. He loves ideas, new, unusual stuff.

With the Mars and Venus in Capricorn as a cardinal earth sign you are way concrete regarding beauty and action. You love to get things done and to create more than to think and talk about stuff. If there is some trend to follow, you are not the one to talk about it you just do that and move on.

So when is about attitude toward beauty and action I would say that you have that different approach that could be also used the good way.
March 17, 2021 at 09:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Suns sextile (Cap - Pisces) nice mutual acceptance. Cardinal earth and mutable water can be good match since water needs form that can get from the earth and the earth needs flexibility that Pisces can give.

Both Moons in cardinal earth. The blue is more toward fix air and the red is more to mutable fire - emotional honesty and good emotional structure, but because of that different inclinations, where the first one (blue) love more to intellectualize emotions and the red one loves to express them could be a bit of challenge

Mercuries in semisextile are like strangers that finally agree that they disagree and continue respecting each other. The second one (red) in more on high intellectual side, like to think and talk from the higher perspective, a lot of different ideas, sudden changes of topics and the first (blue) one is more mentally organized, strict, rational and sever. All this could create intolerance at the first until you find the way to respect these differences.

However, second (red) Moon resonates with 1st person personality (Sun) and the way of thinking (Mercury) meaning that he likes it from that emotional realm.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »